[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just started watching this drama with the eng subs at KBS World YT, really looks promising and the phase of the story is on target with that started with the accidental meeting of the OTP. The typical k-drama scenario i.e. revenge, birth secret, and so on. Still a bit confuse because of the synopsis and the family relationship. @valsava , thanks for all the info/comments. Hopefully, the writers will not disapoint us and give us a wonderful time watching it.

@kdramafan469, Wishing you a wonderful B-day
          Image result for happy birthday

dulceres said: Just started watching this drama with the eng subs at KBS World YT, really looks promising and the phase of the story is on target with that started with the accidental meeting of the OTP. The typical k-drama scenario i.e. revenge, birth secret, and so on. Still a bit confuse because of the synopsis and the family relationship. @valsava , thanks for all the info/comments. Hopefully, the writers will not disapoint us and give us a wonderful time watching it.

Hello Everyone 
So do this means our nurse aunt will be involved with her secret nephew roommate.. ? Is his sister older then him she sure got and attitude problem because the nurses wouldn't stand there and be ridicule by her and mad at her dad because he's telling her to clear up the mess she created..  
Also our little nurses is being the morning wake up service for her enemy brother while her enemy crush will develop a crush on the nurse..   
Halmoni got a lot of nerve it was the nurse income that carry the weight in that house paying the bills buying the food and she cook breakfast and tell them the nurse and Aunt that they not allowed to eat after she set the food in front of them this old lady really needs to be taking down off the honary high horse she sit on.. And that little evil girl took the food from them I'll be so happy if someone will have a slap fest on her face because she sure deserves it right in front of Halmoni face..
I'm also getting tired of mom freeloading as friend but she comes everyday begging for something for he restaurant and she can't fork out a dime in return..
Boy that preview looks interesting I knew Halmoni was going to through a fit about her working at a coffee shop when she don't see no income is coming in the house at all even her business is bad because her hatred for coffee..   I'm really beginning to believe more and more that Halmoni had a bad experience with a coffee shop lady and her man.. LOL    

The actress playing Grandma on this drama can really slay her part of being a mean person.
@valsava, your analysis/comments are always on the mark.  I think the brother of Se Young will fall in love with Seung Hye and will create the love triangle with the OTP.  Yes, mean Granny need to be brought down to earth and realize their reversal of fortune.
SY for sure will be the thorn on the side of our OTP, hopefully, KBS will sub this asap.

Yun Seunghye

Dongrakdang’s eldest daughter.An actual breadwinner of the declining Dongrakdang family.She was adopted twice after a disrupted adoption and went through a painful childhood.Seunghye has grown up as a cheerful woman, but she is working her tail off to pay for her family as a nurse. Yet, her salary made her work as a part-timer. Her only joy is when she is having a coffee break.After being kicked out of the hospital unfairly, she gets to work as a barista at Dojin’s cafe, who she finds very unpleasant.Going against her grandmother’s will, who is a tea master, Seunghye keeps making modern style tea. Then, she falls in love with Dojin and wants to grow as a barista with him confronting her family’s strong opposition

Kang Dojin

Mija’s only son. A patissier who used to be a doctor.Kang Dojin seems to be a perfect guy, but he has a scar deep inside his heart to be raised by a single mother.Feeling compassion for his mother, he entered medical school, but he decides to live his life while studying abroad and comes back to Seoul as a patissier.He opens a dessert cafe to enjoy a happy life with his mother. Then, he meets Seunghye again and hires her at his cafe even though their first encounter was not that pleasant.Will he come true his dream and love with Seunghye while many opponents are around him?

Jang Seryeong=

President Jang’s only daughter.Being supported by daughter’s daddy President Jang, she has grown up as a perfect woman and becomes a manager of Catering Business team at his father’s company.With her good judgement and clear personality, she sometimes becomes self-centred and cold-hearted.Her self-esteem didn’t allow her to confess her feelings for Dojin, but now she has to do something to keep Dojin away from that ridiculous woman Seunghye.Seryeong becomes obsessed with Dojin more and more.

These Were All I Could Find, Sorry For Posting So Much. Credit: KBS World

dulceres said: The actress playing Grandma on this drama can really slay her part of being a mean person.
@valsava, your analysis/comments are always on the mark.  I think the brother of Se Young will fall in love with Seung Hye and will create the love triangle with the OTP.  Yes, mean Granny need to be brought down to earth and realize their reversal of fortune.
SY for sure will be the thorn on the side of our OTP, hopefully, KBS will sub this asap.

;))  Aigoo both DongJin & Seunghye are soo gwiyeopda!  ;)) The actress who plays Seunghye has a really youthful face so does the guy who plays DongJin. Seunghye is your typical Candy/Cinderella type female character while DongJin is the chaebol jerk basically LoL! :PAlthough Seunghye has this really sweet natured disposition at all times it seem 8-| hope she doesn't end up spineless & vapid. I can already foresee a Romeo-Juliet plot when DongJin-Seunghye get together. It is goin' to be an uphill battle until Grandma & Mija mend their ways in order for the OTP to live happily ever after. 

I'm excited for this!  Especially, I'm excited because You Are The Only One is coming to an end in a couple of weeks, so I downloaded 3 eps.  
Good thing KBSWorld will have this.  (Wish SBS and others would sub for us too.)

@valsava  Hello  :-h    I've been real quiet lately but I have been in here to read the comments. Been bored out of my brains! I'm down to just this daily drama and I missed most of the raw episodes last week bcuz I was busy with things. Thanks for the b-day wishes (it's tomorrow the 22nd). I plan on making myself some chinese food ( authentic Sichuan Kang Bao chicken, Char Siu pork, Char Siu chicken, noodles and rice). Maybe I will be good and throw in some veg before my cake and ice cream lol. Starting my diet next Monday on your birthday lol.

Anyway so far I am really enjoying this drama and I plan to marathon all the eps I missed later tonight.

kdramafan469 said: @valsava  Hello  :-h    I've been real quiet lately but I have been in here to read the comments. Been bored out of my brains! I'm down to just this daily drama and I missed most of the raw episodes last week bcuz I was busy with things. Thanks for the b-day wishes (it's tomorrow the 22nd). I plan on making myself some chinese food ( authentic Sichuan Kang Bao chicken, Char Siu pork, Char Siu chicken, noodles and rice). Maybe I will be good and throw in some veg before my cake and ice cream lol. Starting my diet next Monday on your birthday lol.

Anyway so far I am really enjoying this drama and I plan to marathon all the eps I missed later tonight.

It's not no way in the world yall can make me believe that Halmoni didn't get her husband snatch up by some coffee sop Ajjumma.. What do she have to do with SY working at a coffee shop do she not realize the girl needs and income she was already the bread winner for the family and if she's not working how would the bills in the house get paid she has pulled her tea out of everyplace that sell coffee she must not have a business left..
I have never seen such a thing in my life Halmoni trying to drag SY out of the coffee shop.. 
And the brat the coffee shop owner sister she will never get what she wants she to evil.. I think she will be the one to tell what his face mom that he's in Korea.. She's plotting something..   

Archived