[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

kdramafan469 said: @valsava  Thats the problem here. If MJ son is by DH, then SH and DJ can't be together so she will end up with coffee boy. But I don't think DJ is her first born. I think if she was pregnant when they were kicked out, then she put the child up for adoption but so far I dont think SH is adopted. Until I see something in english saying she was adopted then she isnt adopted.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rikimaiu,  Okay got it Sa and Sr are half sister's they have the same fathers but different mothers ok brista boy is YH okay what's the baker's and the Doctor's name..  And SA trouble maker lil sister name.? I'll start with these first and work my way to the others..  

valsava said: @rikimaiu,  Okay got it Sa and Sr are half sister's they have the same fathers but different mothers ok brista boy is YH okay what's the baker's and the Doctor's name..  And SA trouble maker lil sister name.? I'll start with these first and work my way to the others..  

rikimaiu said:

valsava said: @rikimaiu,  Okay got it Sa and Sr are half sister's they have the same fathers but different mothers ok brista boy is YH okay what's the baker's and the Doctor's name..  And SA trouble maker lil sister name.? I'll start with these first and work my way to the others..  

rikimaiu said: kdramafan469 said: @valsava  Thats the problem here. If MJ son is by DH, then SH and DJ can't be together so she will end up with coffee boy. But I don't think DJ is her first born. I think if she was pregnant when they were kicked out, then she put the child up for adoption but so far I dont think SH is adopted. Until I see something in english saying she was adopted then she isnt adopted.

@kdramafan469It's just that I'm so sick of hearing Seunga whining over her scar and her constant Woe is Me BS it's gettin' a lil' old y'know? Like we get it move on please 8-| >:P  It's nonsense that she hadn't thought of cosmetic surgery, her aunt has a point. Seunga really is dense LoL. I mean Seunga's got a pretty face & her body's not too shabby, if she's that desperate...IDK go be some chaebol's Trophy Wife or Mistress to fulfill all her materialistic needs including that stupid scar of hers & while she's at it..possibly a brain transplant? 

ni8tingayle_4f78 said: @kdramafan469It's just that I'm so sick of hearing Seunga whining over her scar and her constant Woe is Me BS it's gettin' a lil' old y'know? Like we get it move on please 8-| >:P  It's nonsense that she hadn't thought of cosmetic surgery, her aunt has a point. Seunga really is dense LoL. I mean Seunga's got a pretty face & her body's not too shabby, if she's that desperate...DK go be some chaebol's Trophy Wife or Mistress to fulfill all her materialistic needs inIcluding that stupid scar of hers & while she's at it..possibly a brain transplant? 

@valsavaI've yet to watch all episodes...so I'm presuming you have, hence this extra info is like a Spoiler Alert to me LoL  :P  I just despise these clichéd K-Drama characters who feel superior and entitled all because of their wealth & social status. Unfortunately, it's a fact 'cause I see it happening here around me. Then 'gain I understand that these characters are a staple to every K-Drama otherwise it's too rosy/easy y'know. 

ni8tingayle_4f78 said: @valsavaI've yet to watch all episodes...so I'm presuming you have, hence this extra info is like a Spoiler Alert to me LoL  :P  I just despise these clichéd K-Drama characters who feel superior and entitled all because of their wealth & social status. Unfortunately, it's a fact 'cause I see it happening here around me. Then 'gain I understand that these characters are a staple to every K-Drama otherwise it's too rosy/easy y'know. 

@valsavaYea I hear ya. I feel the same way...The bag that Seunga fussed over wasn't even worth it :P Like I mentioned in a previous post, it's so ugly LoL. And yea agreed, that style can be accomplished without robbing a bank ;) That's the other thing I like 'bout these K-Drama evil characters is that they will eventually get their comeuppance 'cause y'know What Goes Around Comes Around ;;)

Why do I have a hunch that SH is Mi Ja's daughter?? I hope that Do Jin is indeed her actual biological child... what a melodrama if it was SH and not DJ... Beong Sook's daughter should be SH if that ends up being the twist.. that would mean his current daughter might not be his... ahh such a twisted plot if all of this was true. Finished ep 9 recaps and that is how I see it now. Any thoughts? 

thunderman1 said: Why do I have a hunch that SH is Mi Ja's daughter?? I hope that Do Jin is indeed her actual biological child... what a melodrama if it was SH and not DJ... Beong Sook's daughter should be SH if that ends up being the twist.. that would mean his current daughter might not be his... ahh such a twisted plot if all of this was true. Finished ep 9 recaps and that is how I see it now. Any thoughts? 

@thunderman1, interesting. But in my opinion, why would MJ give up her own baby and adopt another baby ? There's no way she would give her baby to DH because she hated that family.
Did SH know she was adopted ? In the preview of Episode 16, apparently SH asked Halmoni to teach her about tea (since Halmoni objected to her learning about coffee) but Halmoni rejected her saying that only females in her family can learn about tea. So, this is the hint that she knew she was adopted. I need to confirm this when Episode 16 is out.  

Archived