[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

Ok after reading the recaps for ep 9-11, I am convinced that SH is indeed BS's daughter.  That will flip his daughter upside down at the thought that the world does not evolve around her...hahaha.  Couple that with DJ AND YH both crushing on her, SE will become an evil, jealous, manipulative girl to get what she wants.   Let's hopethat SH does play the same dump role as Yoori in Only  Love...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone :) I posted a comment just before the forum migration. I don't see it being reflected here in this temp forum...wonder if I should repost LOL

Anyway, I finally thon-watched up to ep 15 over the weekend and I love this drama, although most of the cast is new to me, except for a couple of the elders, like SH, DJ, YH and SR are all new to me. 

I did some digging and I really really like the plot premise, and the OTP SH and DJ. But I do see lots of makjang coming up....hope not too much cos my 'weak heart' LOL can't take the 'torture' even if it's SH who is being bullied :x>:(

Look forward to more....and m/w, here's the plot premise and r'ship chart for everyone's reference :) 

3df8Wr5.jpg

@valsava You're welcome. Haha YES...another dec-may couple in the making :D no wonder they have that fateful' meeting in the cafe's restroom and that 'fateful' overnight in the park. I like this couple already ;)

@valsava You're welcome. Haha YES...another dec-may couple in the making :D no wonder they have that fateful' meeting in the cafe's restroom and that 'fateful' overnight in the park. I like this couple already ;)

​Don't you think the Aunt is too old for the young doctor ? It's ok if they are few years apart but it looks as if there are more than 10 years in age gap between them. 

Guest misspinky

​Don't you think the Aunt is too old for the young doctor ? It's ok if they are few years apart but it looks as if there are more than 10 years in age gap between them. 

​I was thinking that as well but according to their official profiles, the Aunt, in real life, is only 3 years older than the young doctor...

​I was thinking that as well but according to their official profiles, the Aunt, in real life, is only 3 years older than the young doctor...

​@misspinky ​@rikimaiu Did the aunt look that much older than the young doc? I thot no more than 5-10 years more. But these days, looks can be really deceiving LOL

It'd be interesting to see how similar or different their personalities and beliefs will be for them to become a couple later on.

Good Morning All, 

I see SA will be a doormat in and out the home she will fall prey to SR tricks thinking things are fine between the two and she her friend but that picture barista boy took will come back and slap her in the face and tee her father off even more.. Halmoni sitting being stubborn in her ways while her home has collapse around her and she don't even know it.. Also that mama told her she sold Halmoni tea just to buy her daughter a purse but I bet she will sell Halmoni tea even if it was to buy the breadwinner in that house a pair of shoes.. 

Well I think this drama should be named the two selfish girl walks all over and manipulate her..

@kdramafan469,  Morning Sweetie Was we judging Halmoni wrong di she agree to teach SH to be a tea master..?  

Good Morning All, 

I see SA will be a doormat in and out the home she will fall prey to SR tricks thinking things are fine between the two and she her friend but that picture barista boy took will come back and slap her in the face and tee her father off even more.. Halmoni sitting being stubborn in her ways while her home has collapse around her and she don't even know it.. Also that mama told her she sold Halmoni tea just to buy her daughter a purse but I bet she will sell Halmoni tea even if it was to buy the breadwinner in that house a pair of shoes.. 

Well I think this drama should be named the two selfish girl walks all over and manipulate her..

@kdramafan469,  Morning Sweetie Was we judging Halmoni wrong di she agree to teach SH to be a tea master..?  

​I tend to agree that the title should be changed as @valsava suggested (LOL), my hope that the writer will not go through the route of other dailies that want me to give up watching.  I think the Barista boy is really  falling for SH. Dojin's Mom will do anything to take revenge against Halmoni and her  family.  Ladies in  K-drama love to have brand name handbags I guess it is status symbol.

Yikes. How the heck did Seunghye end up with that family of hers!?! ¬¬ They're such a selfish, ungrateful bunch! The only sensible one seem to be Seungjae. And ooooH... more hotness is comin' with the arrival of love rival, Barista Guy :x 8 Episodes in & I'm lovin' this drama thus far which is far better than that blasphemous Love & Secret -_- This drama is a breeze to watch with hot guys of course LoL!

I was wondering if this thread would be constructed. Hello everyone! Currently just reading recaps because waiting for KBS subs take too long.

From my understanding when they migrate back to old system it will include everything, if someone knows better please correct my interpretation.  It may take them a week or longer to complete the process.:)

From my understanding when they migrate back to old system it will include everything, if someone knows better please correct my interpretation.  It may take them a week or longer to complete the process.:)

​Your Right Everything From The Temp Thread Will Carry Over To The Original Thread

​I tend to agree that the title should be changed as @valsava suggested (LOL), my hope that the writer will not go through the route of other dailies that want me to give up watching.  I think the Barista boy is really  falling for SH. Dojin's Mom will do anything to take revenge against Halmoni and her  family.  Ladies in  K-drama love to have brand name handbags I guess it is status symbol.

​Well sit back gang we just in the beginning of this drama and have  a long way's to go barista boy liked what he saw in SH from the first day he saw her .. SR is going to be a problem because she will see both boy's liking SH and out of spite and jealousy she will cause problems right now SH isn't showing any interest in any of them waiting for one of them to show interest in her and that she waiting on DJ but she have showed DJ her true selfish and spiteful nature so she's a no no for him.. 

Hi am watching this from KBS World. It airs at 7 plus in the morning here (makes me wonder who watches tv so early haha)! I record it and watch it later. Anyway am really enjoying this and hope SH does not end up being the forever sacrificial lamb and allow the 'bad' girl get all the attention eg You Are The Only One. The lead actress there withdrew as the background story, dresses so simply and hardly have any scenes worth remembering whereas Hyeri the bad girl became the centre figure of the story, expected to get the viewers' sympathy and dresses beautifully! I want SH and DJ to have a passionate romance and be the centre of the story!

I find it oddly interesting that both guys came back to Korea from the US & both are pursuing Seunghye, furthermore the fact that Seunghye went from bein' a nurse to a Barista (thanks to Seryeong) so she & doc-turned-baker guy are like a matchmade in Heaven :D 'Cause y'know coffee & cakes go better together ;) 

How freakin' scary was it when Mija/Yunhui's Mom got hit by that truck!? Yikes. She didn't stand a chance, what's worse was Mija's non-reaction :P

I find it oddly interesting that both guys came back to Korea from the US & both are pursuing Seunghye, furthermore the fact that Seunghye went from bein' a nurse to a Barista (thanks to Seryeong) so she & doc-turned-baker guy are like a matchmade in Heaven :D 'Cause y'know coffee & cakes go better together ;) 

How freakin' scary was it when Mija/Yunhui's Mom got hit by that truck!? Yikes. She didn't stand a chance, what's worse was Mija's non-reaction :P

For sure, by conventional wisdom it is match made in Heaven; let us wait for the coming episodes and see how they are going to overcome the surmounting obstacle they are going to face to be together/happy. :)

Archived