[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava said, And the brat the coffee shop owner sister she will never get what she wants she to evil.. I think she will be the one to tell what his face mom that he's in Korea.. She's plotting something.. Let us hope that this girl would not be lunatic like the other person in a drama we are currently watching. Their is a parallel among the characters Mean Halmoni, weak Dad, one sided love and or course the typical K-drama plot i.e revenge, birth secrets and all the other goodies. Still planning to watch this till the end.

dulceres said: @valsava said, And the brat the coffee shop owner sister she will never get what she wants she to evil.. I think she will be the one to tell what his face mom that he's in Korea.. She's plotting something.. Let us hope that this girl would not be lunatic like the other person in a drama we are currently watching. Their is a parallel among the characters Mean Halmoni, weak Dad, one sided love and or course the typical K-drama plot i.e revenge, birth secrets and all the other goodies. Still planning to watch this till the end.

Aish.Here comes the barrage of the typical K-Drama Mean Girls 8-| Let's see...there's the bitter Grandma, the spoilt rich brat Seryeong, the bratty lil' sis Seunga, IDK did I miss anybody LoL!? :-j :P Geez. Both Seunghye & Dongjin dragging each other to the police station :))Why do I sense a connection between President Jang & Seunghye? :-? As this is a K-Drama, all characters are almost always linked to each other in some way.

First time posting here....I don't know but somehow I feel that the older sister is not a child of that family, because the grandmother treats her indifferent, she has no compassion for the granddaughter and always shows disagreement on everything she does....I feel that the older granddaughter is adopted...and I somewhat feel that her real mother is the doctors mom...this is just a hunch maybe I am wrong.

ronthasam said: First time posting here....I don't know but somehow I feel that the older sister is not a child of that family, because the grandmother treats her indifferent, she has no compassion for the granddaughter and always shows disagreement on everything she does....I feel that the older granddaughter is adopted...and I somewhat feel that her real mother is the doctors mom...this is just a hunch maybe I am wrong.

ronthasam said: First time posting here....I don't know but somehow I feel that the older sister is not a child of that family, because the grandmother treats her indifferent, she has no compassion for the granddaughter and always shows disagreement on everything she does....I feel that the older granddaughter is adopted...and I somewhat feel that her real mother is the doctors mom...this is just a hunch maybe I am wrong.

Hello All,
Look why do Halmoni hate coffee so much and even people around coffee she told SY to get out and she should leave let that old witch get a real dose of a reality check.. 
Looks like barista boy sister finally told the baker she likes him and I guess he turned her down whatever that invitation was she was going to try to use it and manipulate him into doing what she wants.. We haven't got to episode 20 and she already trying to calculate and manipulate him into being with her.. She don't realize no man likes a womanlike that.. So were in for a long ride guy's full of it all 

@kdramafan469, @valsava....thanks chingus for the warm welcome.....so you both saying that SY is adopted & maybe the real parent is the president. But I still somewhat feel that it is the doctors mother & the doctor maybe is adopted....well anyway we're only on the 4th episode so its too early to say who's who...for now i'm hooked on this drama.

ronthasam said: @kdramafan469, @valsava....thanks chingus for the warm welcome.....so you both saying that SY is adopted & maybe the real parent is the president. But I still somewhat feel that it is the doctors mother & the doctor maybe is adopted....well anyway we're only on the 4th episode so its too early to say who's who...for now i'm hooked on this drama.

Archived