[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning, Morning everyone  :-h
Well the train has taken off let us keep our fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that it is a pleasant trip and doesn't derail. But just in case...I packed a parachute(yes incase it goes off a cliff), a life preserver (broken bridge over water), blood pressure pills, and SnazII hair growth serum (you know to help re-grow the hair you are bound to pull out     ~X(     ) LOL

Guest Castler

So the main character is adopted and our villain wears the good old red lipstick. What a great sign of things to come. 
I hope it doesn't go the way I think it is... I'd appreciate watching one daily drama that doesn't want to make me tear my hair out.

I watched a bit 1-3 raw episodes. In first episode I loved lead pair bickering relationship and the beautiful, modern cinematography. BUT in the third episode I already hesitated... Villain is very bad and already slapped the lead cute, innocent girl. I don't know how will I have patience to a lot of machinations, misunderstandings. I know these are required to an 100 part drama, but PLEASE I hope the cute, nice, good scenes between lead pair are more than breaking up/sad/evil/company scenes (for the best example Glorious Day but this can be expanded with family secrets because of episodes' number). So maybe I will not be exhausted...I have feeling that ultimately I will watch, I love sufferingXD

@valsava @Ldy_Gmerm @everyone Hello!Thanks for starting this thread and updating it. 
I found this by chance when it popped up in a promo YT screen, and then realized I was tagged by @valsava. Sorry chingu, late reaction here :( and thanks again.
TBH, I don't know many of the cast here except ok... Ms Go, Bori appa, and the grannie. I can't remember how many train rides I've jumped off from last/this year...LOL...But I will test the water and see how the first few eps pan out... :) 

well I only seen yesterday and today's episode and I'm liking the two episodes I saw so far.. So I get around to watching the beginning probably friday.. 
I do have a question the one girl likes the boy who likes the other girl are they sisters.. ?
Alsp the lady that played in cheer up mr.kim I see his mom is in this drama wonder who she's the mother of she always play roles of abandoning her kids so we all know she will be evil..   

valsava said: well I only seen yesterday and today's episode and I'm liking the two episodes I saw so far.. So I get around to watching the beginning probably friday.. 
I do have a question the one girl likes the boy who likes the other girl are they sisters.. ?
Alsp the lady that played in cheer up mr.kim I see his mom is in this drama wonder who she's the mother of she always play roles of abandoning her kids so we all know she will be evil..   

Archived