[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

@valsava Well I'm all caught up now. Ok so I have been going by the comments of others, but after watching all the raws I dont see that there has been any discussion of SH being adopted. Just when did this take place? Also it looks like MJ mom may have given halmoni some money before they were thrown out. Did anyone else catch that or am I mistaken? Infact it looks like the mom was killed on the same day they were thrown out of the house. I'm trying to figure out just how her and her mom were connected to Halmoni's family
 Now also wasn't the characters name in Tv Novel: Love My Love the same? The fake twin sisters were Seung Hye and Seung Ah, and their little brother was Seung Jae? Could be wrong But I think they were the same. Infact the oldest daughter SH was the sweet, hard working daughter (adopted) taking care of the family and sending her money home to them, and the real daughter SA was the absolute spoiled brat that was trying to be an actress. Just like in this damn drama. Talk about frickin UN ORIGINAL!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, that damn bratty lil' sis Seunga is acting like a freaking child! Sheesh.  >:PI can't believe she made all that fuss over a stupid bag. Furthermore the bag is super fugly  8-|  Grandma's overdramatic isn't she LoL? Banning anyone in the family from drinking coffee. Pfft.I actually found it hilarious that Seunghye was sneaking out drinking coffee, 'cause normally in K-Dramas, the female characters are drowning their sorrows with Soju  :-j

@kdramafan469,  I'm was thinking was SH related to MJ bit that wouldn't make sense then I wonder if she's Halmoni son step-daughter Halmoni knows SH background and we will have wait until we get more flash backs and more episodes.. I think it would be sad of Halmoni was giving money and maybe still receiving money for SY and work her like a slave for her family.. 
My main thought is SH is G/Pa child he had with another woman that ran a coffee shop maybe G/Pa and this woman died together in some freak accident or maybe something Halmoni did how else could you explain her behavior..  Everything SH do and think Halmoni always has something negative to say about it..  How can you tell somebody to get out the house because they drink coffee and work at a coffee store it doesn't make sense.. 

@kdramafan469, MJ's mother must be working for Halmoni. She called Halmoni, Madam. And I think it is a low level job (maid perhaps ?) because she accused MJ of daring to seduce her son which means MJ is beneath them. 
@valsava. I don't think SH is G/Pa's child. She is more likely to be President Jang's daughter because both of them seemed to have similar gifts in coffee which is uncanny. Halmoni is totally over herself in stopping SH to drink coffee or work as a barista. But we have to remember that Halmoni is a very eccentric traditional tea master and it will look bad on the family who is famous for their tea to have a grand daughter who is promoting coffee. 

rikimaiu said: @kdramafan469, MJ's mother must be working for Halmoni. She called Halmoni, Madam. And I think it is a low level job (maid perhaps ?) because she accused MJ of daring to seduce her son which means MJ is beneath them. 
@valsava. I don't think SH is G/Pa's child. She is more likely to be President Jang's daughter because both of them seemed to have similar gifts in coffee which is uncanny. Halmoni is totally over herself in stopping SH to drink coffee or work as a barista. But we have to remember that Halmoni is a very eccentric traditional tea master and it will look bad on the family who is famous for their tea to have a grand daughter who is promoting coffee. 

IDK but I think MJ mom had some kind of contract with Halmoni MJ says something about a contract or promise (could be wrong). I think her mom may have been the one that was Halmoni's apprentice which is how MJ learned the technique.  But I agree with another poster here in tat the teas Halmoni makes are not that special. Fruit teas are just fruit preserves/jams or syrups that you pour boiling water over. You can even do it with those high fructose corn syrup laden crap jellies in your fridge. Probably wont be as good or fresh as the fresh organic stuff but you get my point, its just not that original. In fact the only other regular tea they have talked about is the Dandelion tea. If she is a true Tea maker" then you would think they would be talking about her green, white, and black teas too. And where the hell is her tea farm? Where is she growing these teas? 
Yeah yeah yeah I know....I'm expecting WAYYYYY to much from a kdrama writer. But geez you think by now that writers would realize their viewers are not idiots and we see these inconsistencies.

kdramafan469 said: IDK but I think MJ mom had some kind of contract with Halmoni MJ says something about a contract or promise (could be wrong). I think her mom may have been the one that was Halmoni's apprentice which is how MJ learned the technique.  But I agree with another poster here in tat the teas Halmoni makes are not that special. Fruit teas are just fruit preserves/jams or syrups that you pour boiling water over. You can even do it with those high fructose corn syrup laden crap jellies in your fridge. Probably wont be as good or fresh as the fresh organic stuff but you get my point, its just not that original. In fact the only other regular tea they have talked about is the Dandelion tea. If she is a true Tea maker" then you would think they would be talking about her green, white, and black teas too. And where the hell is her tea farm? Where is she growing these teas? 
Yeah yeah yeah I know....I'm expecting WAYYYYY to much from a kdrama writer. But geez you think by now that writers would realize their viewers are not idiots and we see these inconsistencies.

kdramafan469 said: IDK but I think MJ mom had some kind of contract with Halmoni MJ says something about a contract or promise (could be wrong). I think her mom may have been the one that was Halmoni's apprentice which is how MJ learned the technique.  But I agree with another poster here in tat the teas Halmoni makes are not that special. Fruit teas are just fruit preserves/jams or syrups that you pour boiling water over. You can even do it with those high fructose corn syrup laden crap jellies in your fridge. Probably wont be as good or fresh as the fresh organic stuff but you get my point, its just not that original. In fact the only other regular tea they have talked about is the Dandelion tea. If she is a true Tea maker" then you would think they would be talking about her green, white, and black teas too. And where the hell is her tea farm? Where is she growing these teas? 

I'm back awake this morning after going to sleep around 3am.. 
I have to say somebody should stand up to Halmoni maybe MJ is just the one we need to knock her down into reality the world don't revolve around her teas.. Well she saw her son in his bakers outfit I'm just surprised that the president didn't know that he and she is mother and son.. The daughter didn't so kindly reveal that she's going to be a shrew witch and will get worst when she finds out the SY is her little sister and the man she has a crush on likes her I see her playing this to her advantage and dumb SY will fall for it this family has kept her down to long and she will take all the abuse anybody dish out to her because this is all she knows.. 
I hope this writer has wrote her character to stand up and fight  

Lovin' the banter between the OTP.Oh dear wait until Yunhui finds out 'bout Dojin's plans to quit bein' a doc & opt for baking instead. She's in for a rude shock then. Poor Seunghye, she just can't seem to catch a break! That damn Seryeong got her fired from her nursing job. Seunga is a total airhead isn't she, she never thought of plastic surgery until her aunt brought it up? Unbelievable  8-| :P The aunt is a hoot too ;)) The bromance between Dojin & his BFF is kind of cute.

ni8tingayle_4f78 said: Lovin' the banter between the OTP.Oh dear wait until Yunhui finds out 'bout Dojin's plans to quit bein' a doc & opt for baking instead. She's in for a rude shock then. Poor Seunghye, she just can't seem to catch a break! That damn Seryeong got her fired from her nursing job. Seunga is a total airhead isn't she, she never thought of plastic surgery until her aunt brought it up? Unbelievable  8-| :P The aunt is a hoot too ;)) The bromance between Dojin & his BFF is kind of cute.

@valsava  Thats the problem here. If MJ son is by DH, then SH and DJ can't be together so she will end up with coffee boy. But I don't think DJ is her first born. I think if she was pregnant when they were kicked out, then she put the child up for adoption but so far I dont think SH is adopted. Until I see something in english saying she was adopted then she isnt adopted.

Archived