[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like we have gone through 100 episodes and it's now back at ground zero!

I'm still betting on Seung-hye will be with Yunho eventually after the stint as international ambassador of the tea brand. Anyway, that will not be on the movie.

It's like we have gone through 100 episodes and it's now back at ground zero!

I'm still betting on Seung-hye will be with Yunho eventually after the stint as international ambassador of the tea brand. Anyway, that will not be on the movie.

Well what did you expect with a daily drama?? Lol 

It's going to end up in circles and back to ground zero as always.. I don't think I have ever finished a daily ever since Ice Adonis.. at least that one the revenge kept getting better and better.

I cannot wait for this train wreck to be over.  I don't think that there was anyone in this drama that I was over the moon with.  The little sister was annoying as all out doors.  The mother was very annoying and the writing was awful.   I am going to stop writing at this point because if I continue I sure I will get flagged.  I have to finish the drams since I can't stand quitting what I start before it's completed.  It will just take a little longer because I get through an entire episode without wanting to puke.  I will continue watching as much as I can and then pick up at anther time until it's completed.

I cannot wait for this train wreck to be over.  I don't think that there was anyone in this drama that I was over the moon with.  The little sister was annoying as all out doors.  The mother was very annoying and the writing was awful.   I am going to stop writing at this point because if I continue I sure I will get flagged.  I have to finish the drams since I can't stand quitting what I start before it's completed.  It will just take a little longer because I get through an entire episode without wanting to puke.  I will continue watching as much as I can and then pick up at anther time until it's completed.

This drama end with ep101 and the conclusion was pathetic at its best.  Fast  phase conclusion of revenge issues, OTP ended up being together in the most unromantic.  For sure, I will not watch any drama that will be penned by these writer. 

Happy Labor Day and week ahead!!!

Archived