Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

Annyeong dearest shipmates!

Just dropping by to greet you all a Happy Hearts Day and post my Valentine's message for AhnGoo. But before that, thanks again for your wonderful posts and kind translations of Korean articles in regard to Honeymoon Diary. It's sad that there have been negative criticisms, but as the old adage goes, we can't please everybody and, that people can be really harsh. That being said, let's all cheer up because no matter what, AhnGoo, who is wise and humble, will always survive and soar. Let's all keep to mind uri princess's sagacious advice: learn to accept things, be free, and just look forward. Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying this special day with your loved ones, children, parents, and/or good friends. Let's all tune in to HD and to You're Too Much's upcoming premiere.

Enjoy watching. Take care always! Again, Happy Hearts Day!

32598925b232390e459172ae4649d057.jpg

-------

P.S.

A special hello and Valentine's greet to @yellowbluegray07 @khs7 @kgrl43 @zae91 . :blush:

May you always be healthy, safe, happy, and full of love.

God bless! Take care always, lovely ladies! :heart:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=stationery&no=235577

If you have seen NWD, epi2, towards the end, after they had their talk at the dining room, AJH prepares a meal of table top bbq. Koo praises Ahn that he cooks meat really well and that it tastes good. Then, Koo is getting into a playful mood. What I notice about Koo is that she knows that they are being filmed and she sort of talks about it. She shares with the audience what might be different without the filming. 

Koo says that when they are in their real home together, they would sometimes not even wash up for few days, maybe put a little lotion here and there. But, here (at the red-roof house), she says that, at least, they don't look that bad. 

On the screen, you would see a box with stars; it is referring to the level of difficulty of the situation that Koo is putting Ahn in: Underneath the level of difficulty of 4 stars: please find an adequate answer for your wife's statements.

I cannot remember the exact statement by Koo...but she was talking about the time when she first revealed her no-make-up face to Ahn. Ahn is focusing on eating but says that, to him, her no-make-up face is pretter. Then, on the screen, it says in big letters: You got the right answer. (kekeke)

Koo is looking straight at her husband and says, No, you would not think that I am prettier. ON the screen, it says that the level of difficulty has increased. (kekeke)

Ahn still does not look at his wife and says: No, to me, your no-make-up face is the prettiest. On the screen, it says, Your answer is correct currently. (kekeke)

On the screen, it says, she is throwing ??moss? Koo: You mean you were not uncomfortable?

On screen, it says, she is throwing again: Koo: I know you were shocked initially.

Ahn: Maybe a little, in the beginning. 

Koo: You said that you thought you were meeting another woman. (ON the screen, it says, Say to her that is not true.) kekeke

(do you guys see Koo's faint teaasing smile there? kekeke)

Koo: You were really shocked. (on screen, it tells Ahn to say it is not true.) kekeke

Koo again say: You were amazingly shocked. (On the screen, it tells Ahn in bigger words to say it it no true.) But, Ahn says, I was shocked. (kekeke--do you think Ahn knows that his wife got him? kekeke)

Koo: Were you shocked because i had the form of me but the detail was different? (On the screen, it says to AHN, Please say NO.)

On the screen, it says, everybody can see that he is stuck in the drain now. (kekeke)

Ahn does not say anything.. and on screen, it says, he is already ruined. 

Ahn: I was just surprised....it was first time,,,that sort of thing. 

On screen, Wrong, Wrong Answers. We can also see Koo smiling that mischievous smile. (the 22nd photot)

Then, we see Ahn holding a napkin and On screen, it says, Ahh, should I just block this mouth from speaking?

(I hope the translation is ok for you to see what is happening. Koo said in interveiws that she teases and become playful with her husband a lot..she can easily become child-like with her husband. During the above conversation on epi2, Koo said that Ahn complained to her why are you showing me your no make-up face so quickly? You don't like me anymore?---they are just too cute for words.)

(Ahn says in the 2nd epi that Koo is the first one to ask him if he would like to get married after about 3 months of dating.< I was shocked to hear that. That is too short???> Ahn responded with, I am not sure, I was never married before. Koo responded to Ahn with, me neither.,,keke..Ahn then thought about it and says that what made him sure is that he knew that he cannot live without her. Ahn still is a romantic husband.,,,keke... But I was personally shocked at first..but then I realized many of her previous interviews. She hates just dating. She wants to date with the intention of getting married. She does not fool around or waste time. That is the KOO that most of her fans know of her. 3 months is a good time frams for her to have known that she was very sure about Ahn..so she popped the question. So, then, I was not shocked. She also really showed all aspects of herself...from farting to no make-up face early on to show him what he has to deal with. It all makes sense. She is a one No-NONSENSE lady!! Now, if Ahn was not going to give her any answer about marriage, I would bet they would have broken up at the 3 months mark for sure.)

(ps--as another article pointed out, Koo is a just like any other regular female, needing to check  that her husband still loves her/considers her attractive...keke...in the beginning of this episode 2 when they were listening to music together on the floor (I just loved the way Koo and Ahn sang that song together in response to why does AhnJoo always sit on the same spot and look out the window..."How can I tell you when I don't know myself...Ahhahahaha....."They both laugh and crack up together...then AJH says he wants to have Koo hear a song by an idol group Twice someting called TT. Then Koo showed her jealousy by calling her husband, ??Twice-ppa or Twice-follower??---)

cr. nisa gigoya IG thanks 

@cheerkoo thanks for your translation. you are a big help to all of us here.:)

@Carmel1 thanks for the video

@macaronsandsakuratea salamat sa pagbati mo maligayang puso din sa iyo ❤️

My observation about their conversation is maybe She wanted to know how he will respond to her question. Is she will be contented to the answers of his husband. Is like baiting his husband through asking question hahahahHhH I love it! As I notice Ahn is a little bit reserved. I wanted to know when is the time Ku show her naked face to his hubby....I dont know the culture in Korea what is the meaning of showing the face without make up. 

so anyway i like the facial reaction of wifey while asking question to his husband as cheerkoo said very playful heheheheh

right now as I read all the translated conversation of AhnGoo i really dont know how will i write it down here is like Iam reading a nice romance novel.....

About khs showing her bare face to ajh quickly and ahn  said that khs must be tired of dating him already..maybe he thought that shes trying to turn him off?you know when your early in relationship you keep your best foot forward.The girl will always be sweet,pretty same with the guy..but for khs she want to show her no make up face quickly so that he can see the real her or will he still accept her even shes different from with make up or no make up.but khs is still pretty without make up though..atleast she  show her real self early on their relationship coz they are not yet too much invested in ther relationship.

about khs who first propose of getting married, ahn could just say no or break the relationship..his popularity is rising that time even his management stop him from getting married,we dint even know maybe his agency tried to break their relationship but still he choose khs knowing it will affect his career or his agency might terminate his contract,instead he realize he cant live without her.A guy will always say no or break the relationship no matter how much inlove they are if they feel they are not yet ready or shes not the right person for him.He sees something in her that he havent seen with other women.Remember his model b4...he worked and are friends with many beautiful women in the modeling industry.He could just play around but he settled with khs.He always say that khs is amazing,down to earth and not materialistic aside from being talented and beautiful offcourse!and khs did not force him or do something so that ahn will marry her..like getting pregnant..both wanted to live together and spend the rest of their life together.Thats why i really wish them happiness forever and a good career ahead for them.

1 hour ago, Rain Song said:

About khs showing her bare face to ajh quickly and ahn  said that khs must be tired of dating him already..maybe he thought that shes trying to turn him off?you know when your early in relationship you keep your best foot forward.The girl will always be sweet,pretty same with the guy..but for khs she want to show her no make up face quickly so that he can see the real her or will he still accept her even shes different from with make up or no make up.but khs is still pretty without make up though..atleast she  show her real self early on their relationship coz they are not yet too much invested in ther relationship.

about khs who first propose of getting married, ahn could just say no or break the relationship..his popularity is rising that time even his management stop him from getting married,we dint even know maybe his agency tried to break their relationship but still he choose khs knowing it will affect his career or his agency might terminate his contract,instead he realize he cant live without her.A guy will always say no or break the relationship no matter how much inlove they are if they feel they are not yet ready or shes not the right person for him.He sees something in her that he havent seen with other women.Remember his model b4...he worked and are friends with many beautiful women in the modeling industry.He could just play around but he settled with khs.He always say that khs is amazing,down to earth and not materialistic aside from being talented and beautiful offcourse!and khs did not force him or do something so that ahn will marry her..like getting pregnant..both wanted to live together and spend the rest of their life together.Thats why i really wish them happiness forever and a good career ahead for them.

@Rain Song thanks for your good insight 

I really dont know how to write it down here the exact word for them They are to much for me I never knew any actress the way I saw with KHS ! hands down even my feet hahahahhaah :lol::wub: she is really one of a kind.....she is diamond for me very precious as AHn said she is the best wife.

I thank you Ahn for fighting for Ku for loving her. you ignore the fame instead you choose her...

I will pray to Jesus that their relationship will last forever.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I done watching episode 2 without eng sub. even i dont understand it i enjoy it and while listening to the backround song i feel happy so magical so real.

and when I saw Ku preserving the food I 'am amaze by the way they done it together because it is new to me . i only know preserving the fruits and vegetable in the bottle I dont know the name of that big things putting all the ingredients inside the big Jar is like i watching Jewel in the palace hehehehe 

I admire him for loving and caring Ku....I admire Ahn for being so understanding I like the way he interact with the dogs and cat. I love the way they cooked. I love Ahn when he make a grocery he is a model he never shy to see the world what they are really are ....Honestly I'am inspired by them. They are meant to be.. God gave AJH to Ku and Ku to AJH 

its normal if they have differences thats part of life....there is no perfect marriage. I like the way they compromise❤️

AhnGoo thanks for the inspiration I learn a lot from both of you , to cooking to everythings....thanks

Goodnight everyone

BuonaNotte a tutti❤️

Just saw the preview of njttw3 for next episode for the morning mission,this time instead of fruits  its books, i saw ahn holding a magazine that it was koohyesun on the cover.I think womens joongah magazine?

@yellowbluegray07 yes its true!khs is really one of a kind.shes an actress but doesnt act like one.Hope for the best to both of them.

4 hours ago, gayu312 said:

No subs yet for Newly Wed diary is really annoying..Was so busy tat I couldn't watch the raw version yet :( Seeing bits of videos here and there :(

Text Preview for ep3

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=guhyesun&no=139074&page=1

@cheerkoo sis..pls check it out when u have time..

Thanks.

Episode 3 Personal Taste

(I'm not translating the first 2 sentence as it is poetic about the snow and two people becoming colored by each other???)

Her husband's preference for banchan (side dish) is pork! HS likes garlic?! AhnGoo couple's taste in food is extremely different. So, what did the wise bride HS decide to make for breakfast?

Welcome to Winter Wonderland...

They ride on the sled and make a snowman. Their winter outing..???(some words I don;t know how to translate so use ??)

They enter the JaJak Tree Forest with so many twists and turns that their minds become confused...

And, that night, ????  JaeHyun the game maniac VS HS who is an outsider in terms of games...Can they really enjoy the game together?

Lyric to the song "I DO"--I believe the composer wrote it after he saw all the episodes of NWD because this is the issue that the couple deals with. "~so different~you and me~maybe that is why it is better." (these words are said by GHS in the 1st episode.)

They seem alike yet different; they seem different yet simlar...their winter story. 

Please come and watchNWD on Friday Feb 17 at 920PM.

(AJH said in the interview that he and his wife's cooking did not match at all..he did not like her tough style of cooking or the big amount of cooking. As HS was cooking her toast, he said that it looked like dog food from far away. keke But AJH also says that once he takes a bite of her cooking, he becomes surprised by how good it tastes.  Korean bloggers are trying all the recipes presented in the show. Almost all of them say that HS's ingredients are so cheap, readily available, so easy to make and very delicious. Koo once said that she likes really simple food without too much stimulation. She just need a bowl of rice and some kimchi or vegetable with hot pepper paste. She also said that she prefers to have one or two side dish only and that she preferst o eat the same things again until they are finished--to not have waste and use less number of dishess But she recognizes that her husband likes to cook in a pretty way--slice it pretty, place them on pretty dishes, etc. She also somehow took over cleaning the house nearly 100% nearly the first year that they are together...Ahn said that he thought she likes doing that...he was shocked when she told him that she was only doing it because he does not seem to like to do it. Koo finally brought her complaint to Ahn and pointed out that she wonders if she is married to him to do cleaning. This issue brought on a lot of Ahn side vs Goo side---women agree with Koo and men call Koo not a good wife, etc. This is the reason why the NWD producers say that they realized that Ahn is just a normal and regular Korean male. Of course, it does not take away from him that he really loves his wife and never hesitate to say he loves her. When I first watched the show, I was nearly just HS fan..thinking how can Ahn thinks that his wife enjoyed doing houseowrk and did not help at all??? Also, as I pointed out, they are different in that they have a different way of dealing with stress or conflict....Koo needs time to herself, but Ahn needs to tallk right away about it. Koo's time alone makes Ahn more upset--he even told Koo that she is intentionally trying to be mean ruin him. Of course, he apologizes for his anger. But, Koo is able to talk more rationally. When Koo needed time to just play her piano (Koo says that she needs that time to concentrate on her music and writing as her need for time alone and rest), Ahn did not get her gestures and expressions that she really needed to do it alone..but dogs, cats and Ahn were all there and she could not concentrate. Ahn saw that something was bothering her and wanted to know what he did wrong? Finally Ahn left her alone and he went shopping for dinner. But, it was a tense moment, but so real. I think we could all identify with the fact that people are different whether we love them or not. But, Ahn was not really calm even after they spent time away from each other. Koo even said, when he went out shopping, that "let us give time to miss each other." When Ahn kept on asking, Koo did say that he did bother her a little bit...but Ahn says that she is too good at being mean to him, but Koo says that she is just being honest with him and she also said that she wa more upset with herself. (I also wonderred why Koo did not talk about that when they were sitting down togehter...Koo is much more rational whereas Ahn is more emotional? This is just my opinon. Of course, there is nothing wrong with either way..but this is just another difference that they have. Ahn said in the 2nd episode interview that Koo and he talk about lot about their differences, but it makes him very upset, because he felt that two people in love should think and feel the same. But, when he returns from shopping, Koo felt better and she really missed her husband. But Ahn still was not all that great. But, they talk..I heard that it took 6 house... a lot of it was edited out..the talk only concentrated on their conflidt with housework.. Koo told him how much she appreciates that he is changing re housework...that he is looking at it as something that both of them have to do and that it is not hers or his wokr only. Then, it was so cute when they wer in the bathroom brushing teeth together...Koo says that she wants to touch her husband's butt. Ahn mumbled something and Koo says why not we are married. kekeke. the next day Ahn tells Koo that he would feel warmer if she gives him a kiss and Koo kisses him..but Ahn is surprised by that and she kisses him again. When they are walking together, they really have so much to talk about..keke...then Koo notices that this is not how we really walk. She says she walks slowly while Ahn walks fast. Ahn looks at his attire and says that his bottom half look like he is  a monk. Then Koo tells him to walk ahead. Then she says that she looks like the pidgeon lady from Hone Along movie and they crack up together. Then, they try to throw stones on the water so that the stone skips but they could not do it. So they both throw several stones together to make several stones skiip on the water. keke (they really get along so cutely and adorably) Then, as they are walkig Ahn says to Koo, I am walking slowly. right? Then Koo responds fo fittingly with We are adjusting to each other's walks. (So moving and adorable coupel.)

(Sorry,,,I just went on and on...hope you can understand.)

On 15 February 2017 at 3:06 AM, Rain Song said:

Just saw the preview of njttw3 for next episode for the morning mission,this time instead of fruits  its books, i saw ahn holding a magazine that it was koohyesun on the cover.I think womens joongah magazine?

@yellowbluegray07 yes its true!khs is really one of a kind.shes an actress but doesnt act like one.Hope for the best to both of them.

cr. catherineywk thanks a lot

@Rain Song here is the one that you are saying wahhhhhhh I'am excited for this. 

cr. janey wang thanks.....

7 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

I just posted in AJH thread: he is cast in a new JTBC drama, Our First Romance. (dc says it is not confirmed yet so don't spread yet.)

All the best to our couple!!!

cr.janey wang thanks

@cheerkoo thanks for the info. i saw in instagram......credit and thanks also to janey wang....

if ever AJH confirm it double celebration for Ahngoo ......the tittle of the drama is like the first romance of AhnGoo hahahahhaha:lol:

I am going to add few bits and pieces intot he recap posted above.

Koo gets up first and heats upt he house. It must b really cold in there becuase both of them are wearing mask to keep the heat in. Koo always wakes up earlier than Ahn to heat up the water..it takes time for the water boiler to kck in. But today AJH got up early too. HS calls her husband into the bathroom very cutely (the Korean aegyo voice) so that he stays warm. That was the sweet part of AHNGOO morning.

(I love the way she made breakfast today...barely any cooking..as her husabnd said, Koo is "tough" with her cooking style.)

She wraps vegetables in vegetalbles with some soy paste (she put the spoonful of paste on the dish along with hot red pepper (which she says are very sweet) and garlic. AJH says that he loves meat and when they go out ot a BBQ, he eats up the meat and she wraps up vegetables to eat. Cutting up garlic in gloved hands got too much so the screen says she decides to eat them whole without cutting them. (It really must be so cold in that house. Supposedly they went up to that house in the fall to prepare some food..like drying the persimmon and radish leaves and pickling lemon teas, another tea that I forgot the name of, and two different home made liqors--one with cinnamon sticks and the other one with OJAMI fruit which was featured in today's episode. Then they supposedly filmed for 2 weeks starting the day of Christmas---that is why Koo gave her husband the trunk Christmas present with all the crackers and cookies all his favorites----supposedly they stopped filming on Jan.3rd.)

But she fries Ajh's pork with little too much oil. Initially she was going to heat the spam pork on the stove top grill. The screen says the creative cook is thinking about it. but screen also seems relieved that Koo chose to use fry pan. (keke) So, she asks AJH to cook it again because he is much better at it. Koo does eat meat but it does not seem that she eats it often. She did crack open a can of tuna...she does not use another dish to put the tuna but eats it straight out of the can. She does not like to create unnecessary waste. AJH probably does not like that. But, he only sees the positive in everything that happens and he points out what his wife did well...slicing the ham nicely, etc. I think Koo also tried by trying to slice the garlic nicely to please her husband and to put the vegetables in a nice plate...I also think I undersatnd what AJH means when he says that he tries hard to change his preference and taste....but,Koo says she wants to rather acknowledge the differences and accept it instaed of trying too hard to adapt to each other's difference. This could be just my opinion, but AJH may have more ideals about marriage than Koo. He later says in the interview that he would like to have fun while married..like the romantic comedy drama. This is such an incredibly intersting issue for me and they brought it out int he show.  I really appreciate that AJH wants to try to accomodate to enjoy the time together but I also apprecate that Koo wants to just accept the differences..but I gues there could be pros and cons for either ways. Personally I think there has to be a mix..sorry for going on...keke )

I don't think Koo is ignoring Ahn when he comments on how she is eating...big wraps of vegetables into her small mouth that food are spilling out. (I read commnets by knets calling Koo dirty, etc. ) Koo may not be eating like a dainty lady but looks cute.  and the screen says that Koo is a newly emerging mukbang star--I believe mukbang means just eating--many people in Korea and all over the internet seem to have mukbang shows where they just eat and talk. ) Then HS notices sun coming out through the window while they eat bfast. Wow that must be something to watch the sun rise while eating...That reminds me of BLOOD when Park JiSang cannot see the sunlight and in the last episode they are watching the sunrise together..keke)

They are about to go sledding--I love the way Koo dresses to get ready to go out into the cold. Why not?! She is in a cold house...she keeps her duck-pajama on and put on another big warm pants over it. Then she tells Ahn that he will freeze...so asks him to put vinyl bags on his feet and vinyl gloves on his hands and then put another layer of socks and gloves.--to prevent the cold liquid from touching/wetting the skin.) Such a loving husband...he listens to his wife's advice and follows through. That is why there are many articles praising AJH for being such a wonderful romantic and kind husband...most likely men would ignore their wif;s request like that. Don't you think? Really appreciate how Ahn loves his wife. Really appreciate how Koo loves her husband too.)

As they walk, Koo says, she really loves the country..look how pretty it is. (this is another difference...they are just full of differences!!! some knets say things like divorce in few years, etc. ButI really appreciate that their Korean fans are writing opposing comments on such negative posts!!! AhnGoo fans are the best!!!  To me, it is so funny how the NW PD's filmed their walking scene..HS in the front, JH in the back and walking slowly over the ice, snow, field and even the river...kekeke..I felt like the pd's are making a point that they are together no matter what?! keke Just my thought.)

The military operates the ice rink/sledding place for last 30 years. There is no entrance fee!! When AJH says that they are younger than he is so they are not ajussi, Koo calls them military kids..keke. AJH was actually showing respect to the soldiers. KOO hears the music and comments that it must be a club. (at that exact moment, I was thinking about her new drama! she will be a singer in a nightclub. keke She is just so carefree with her husband...it looks good to see Koo acting so natural and free. ) The screen points out that Koo is enjoying the sledding while Ahn most likely had enough,,but screen says that obviously Ahn is following Koo. (I am cracking up. He is a good guy and HS is just too much into the fun of sledding. She says she wants to give more speed next time and that she wonders why she is not sledding straight down but moving outwards...she does not know how to control the sled yet according to the screen.) Love that the PD's put Koo's voice in screeeching child's voice as she slides down...and AJH looks miserable...screen says that AJH must feel like he is on a training team for sledding....do you see? I am cracking up.

Then, finally Ahn says that he would like to go to the store and Koo starts dancing on the ice--the store is where the music was coming from and KOo called it a club. Koo kept on dancing and then asks Ahn if he feels embarrassed by her. He says no. Ahn asks if yubbo wants to sled more. But Koo says in squeeky voice that she is ok, she will let it go (she looks like she wants to go more. Ahn laughs.)

Why does Ahn say his bday is coming? isn't it in July? Or is he talking about Korean birthday? that one gets year older when the New year comes...and they were fillming in December of 2016? Ajh says he is turning 31. ???

What a cute snowman that they built together! Koo says that inside the snowman is all of them: her husband, her, gamja, all the pets. Very sweet. And the way she plays with Gamja and Goonbom...I notice that Soondae is not seen that much. Soondae is 8 yo so he must stay inside. Goonbom only follows Gamja around--adorable. The way gamja eats that snow  HS throws at him is so cute..screen says it tastes better than ice cream.

AHn make hot tea out of one of the preserves that they made together in the fall. Koo asks for lemon tea...looks delicious and so warm. Then they listen to Koo's Winter Story together. So nice. As Ahn says, her music goes so well with the scenery and Koo agrees. So cute how the pets respond to her music too. 

They are outside watching the snow fall. AJh says it is snowing again. But Koo says that is good. Both are holding hands and Koo is saying that it will be a full, thick snow the next day.."with pretty make-up". Then, Ajh says what about the clothes? Koo says clothes do not matter. On screen it says she is the duck-pants lady.(kekeke)

(When Koo's face becomes really moist outside and she jokes that an egg can be fried on her face...I think...IMO, she might have used one of Chamzone skin care product--New Control cream..it does that to you face for intense moirturizing...keke...sorry.)

Love the PD's intro to Goonbom...he is the one who is the youngest in the dogs world-4 yo..always falling down the stairs..sister Mango never plays with him and his mom (Koo) thinks of him as the troublemaker...and we hear Koo's loud voice telling Goonbom not to pee inside the house without even looking at him...kakakaka...and we see Goonbom jump at the sound of her accusing voice evn thou he did nothing wrong--yet. kakaka.

The, Ahn asks if Koo wants to eat something...she comes out of the bathroom and say ramyun...and then she asks Ahn how doe she look...she cleaned her face after the skin treatment. She says she tried to cover/treat her pores. On the screen under AJH, it says..on no, this type of questions again that puts Ajn on the spot..keke...Ahn says yubo's pores are never visible. But, this time, AJH attacks back. He shows his face and ask her what changed on his face. (kakaka) But HS switches subject to ramyun. Should we cook ramyun? The screen says,,Aha, there is this method of changing subject to deal with questions that put husband on the spot. kekeke So Ajh says should I make you some ramyun? But HS is continually not listening but thinks that she sould have bought a ?lid and that they did not have the chance to buy that lid. Ahn asks if she wants snack ramyun since she really like it. But HS says, snow is really coming down. Ahn cracks up. Koo asks why. Ahn says you say something but you don't listen. Both crack up. 

Koo says she does feel like eating something but something salty. AS it is PD Nah's style, a type of regional food is introduced. dried fish that drys all year long with hard skin and chewy inside. that you just heat up on the pan and Ajh makes the delicious sauce. (IMO, HS has to admit that Ajh's cooking style is an art too.) They share a cold can of beer. AJh comments on how koo eats that dried fish even the bones...he days she has good teeth. 

Love their conversations together...(I think they can really talk to the space together.Even in J2W3 the screen point out how Ajh and Koo communicate just about even trivial matters together...many knets pointed out how they loved that too.) The two are sitting on the floor eating, drinking and talking..Koo is talking about how maybe the pet doctor says that her dogs' ears are so clean. Then we see two little dogs on AJH's leg...one maybe Soondae is licking Goonbom's ear. so cute!! Ahn notices how big the snow drop is and Koo wonders if they will be trapped under the snow. Ahn says they have to spray salt and get out. 

When Gamja and Goonbom are let out to pee before sleeping, HS says the door has to be shut objectively and coldy so that the dogs can let loose. And they do. And Ajh and Goo watch them play outside like couple of parents. Koo says Goobom is calling out to his "hyung", "touch me" etc. Then Koo says, this is so good, She really loves it here. But Ahn says it is too far. Koo says, that is why it is so good. Then Ajh says he is happy too that they are here togheter. They are sleeping together with the dogs too. keke AhnGoo goonight kiss. Koo says I am so happy. Ajh says thanks to Koo. Koo says for what in cute country accent. Ahn says because I like you soooooo much. 

As they get ready to go out to the forest for another outing, Koo says I look like ajuma. and Ahn says she is an ajuma (Ajma means you are married). But Koo asks him if she can look more lively and young. He helps her with zipper and he says she reminds him of singer Kim WonJoo who made skirt fashion and then they start singing his song together.  Koo says she was his fan. The words  to that song are Ajh's answer to her wanting to look younger and livelier: a romantic husband for sure: He googles the words and sings to her but I thnk he changes the words a bit. "I don't care if you are younger. Cute and adorable. you are my style. I don;t like good-bye...then screen says Ajh is making up words for the next part: "I dont care if you get older..." (ahhhh, keke) But Koo took it as an insult and she starts to hit him (kekek--they do a lot of play fighitng. keke)

In the car, both talk about how there are so much to do but so little time...Ajh thinks it would be ok to stay for one month. Koo laughs. (They stayed for 2 weeks only.) As they are about to start a 6 km two way hike, Koo is already tired and does not respond to Ahn's comment we are starting the hike now. When Koo does not say anything, he says you are ignoring me. She says she wants to get into the mood of the place. Ahn laughs at this because Ajh points to the ilttle boy walking with his father downt he hill and says that Koo is more like that boy with hiking...so it is hard for her to get into the mood of hiking. Koo imitates the ittle boy and both crack up. (the reason for this conversation is that AJH loves hiking and walking and Koo finds it difficult--another difference between them..one of the reason is that Koo has flatfeet.) So, Ajh teases her and say what do you mean get into the mood...and Koo agrees and say she is already sweaty. Koo gets playful with snow. (She really is very playful with her husband.) As they hike up, Koo says it is easier to walk with arms swinging and Ajh says it looks more dificult. Then KOo says walk like 8? and A follows and then she says to put hands behind your back. Ahn follws that and finds it very comforatble. He wonders why. Koo says maybe your back was hurting?

When Koo thought her husband said, the view is amazing and she says isn't it? I think Ahn was upset about that. He says you dont even know your husband's voice. He may have wanted to say you don't hear me too much? (just my opinon.) Koo is embarassed. 

Then, Koo says that hiking has stopped being hard now. Ahn agrees. Koo says in the beginning it was hard because she was thinking about how much to walk and that she has to finish it soon. But she says that she realized now that, no matter how much she may try, it is endless so she feels better. Ajh laughs. (Koo is at times poetic when she talks and philosophical too.) Then, Koo pikcs up a long stick. On screen it says, so now she is going to enjoy herself as she hikes. Ajh calls her cho-ding (a elementary shool kid). Koo tell him to walk ahead of her. Ajh knows all her tricks. You are going to give me a ddong-chim (karate kick up the butt). She does put the stick near his butt and the she asks him to jump over the stick. (That is a game that many Korean young children play with jump rope--to jump over the rope and not to step on it. Koo is a cute cho-ding.) Then Ahn plays along too with a stick and glove. Then they run...Wow, they don't run out of things to do together!! such a cute couple!! As they race and Koo loses, she says it is because her legs are shorter. Then they use the long stick to stay linked to each other. Ahn thinks they are nearly at the top. 

Oh...how sad that they did not get to kiss inside that forest!!! Koo says to Ahn that they are dating right now. Koo led her husband to more isolated area as there were so many lovers in the forest. And she puckered her lips for a kiss, but Ajh looks closely and say that her nose is runny. and we see Koo make an angry look on her face as if she has been rejected. Then Ajh goes in further and then he says he sees nose hair in Koo. Koo says she is a woman with nose hairs. then Ajh says it is ok, it is a hair that has been ?evolved? Even the screen has ? on it. Then Ajh says that animals like gorilla and monkey that are evolved have nose hair but not dogs and cats. Isn't it interesting? (this is why some articles refer to ahn's 4-D sense of humor. Then Koo becomes tearful and say she is so sad that her animals do not have nose hairs. (I have a feeling that there were so many people and some of them were trying to take theirpix that maybe they just coud to loosen up...do you see that?)

PD asks that Koo and her husband are so playful. Koo says that initally when they were dating, they were very mature. But, they became more like kids--he is a kid and I am a kid--a family. Koo says that she is not sure what made her husband marry her, but she knew exactly when she wanted to marry him,,when she realized that she becomes a child when she is with him and it was very meaningful to her. 

Then, she shakes off all the snow from her husband and apologizes to him and he says it is OK. 

Now introducing Ahnjoo..the youngest in the cat family..one without nose hair. (keke) The sad life of the youngest in the cat family. Ajhjoo is a ballerina. Did you see him dance when AJh was playing on the piano in 2nd episode? Amazingly cute. Cats are very much on their own--so symbolic in some way...3 dogs who want interactions and 3 cats who don't and need to be alone. So like what is going on with the couple too. Ahnjoo says that he gets punched around by SSam and Mango Nuna also sometimes give me upper cuts and she is so fast. I also try to attack back but Mango nuna is just too fast. I am going to just stay hidden right here. Such is life..what to do...3 yo Ahnjoo.

Koo says that she regrets playing in the snow as she feels too wet and uncomfortable. so she says that they must go down the hil without fooling around. Ahn agrees. Then, Koo's music, Cotton Candy is played in the background becuase...So sweeet, Ahn starts singing the words to Koo's Cotton Candy..."this moment that we met...(and Koo joins in) all the days that we have lived together...(that is one of my favorite sons that Koo made!!! and so appropriate at that moment...my God!! Ahn really is something!!)

Koo says that she thinks she has a blister on one of her toes and that she has to walk very slowly. 

INterview with Ahn: PD comments that Koo seems to have a hard time at the hiking. Ahn says that Koo tried really hard. She has flat feet that long distance walking is hard for her. But I really love walking. But I saw her foot and it had a blister. He really felt like she tried really hard to respect/care about what he loves doing. On the screen it says that she is adjusting to her husband's taste today. 

They talk in the car about going back home and just having some drink and going to sleep and do nothing. Both agree. Koo falls asleep in the car--snoring...When they arrive home, Ajh kisses her awake. While HS tries to take care of her foot, Ajh helps by cleaning up cat litter, take out trash and take care of the dogs too. Koo says that Gamja only pooed a little and Ahnsays that he alraedy cleaned up. Hs says thank you and as Ajh is taking care of the garbage, Koo goes near him and she kisses him. (so sweet)

Koo has a taste of OMIJA and it looks like she does not like it but she says, it is delicious. (she is funny) LOve Koo's expression when talking about making OMIJA liquor with her husabnd. When sugar is sprinkled in, she says it is snowing. It takes 2~3 months for the sugar to melt for that perfect drink with 5 tastes..and the 5 tastes are also equated with their life together--such as the bitter taste when they argued about how much the cost the living is, sour taste (it sounds like exciting in Korean) when they were racing the hill, spicy taste when Koo hit her husband, bitter taste when they had a big fight in 2nd epsiode, sweet taste when they kissed and made up. 

Koo and he clink drinks together. Koo says he should have drunk omija too. But, givent he color, I think Ahn is drinking macgulli rice wne. Then Koo says that drinking Omija with all its taste must be like living the honeymoon. (I love how everythings writes out like a beautiful novel or well written drama somehow.) 

Koo is getting drunk and her behaviro is becoming strange. She suddenly gets up and tries to close the coffee cap but it does not close. Then she suddenly wants Ahn to google about bear and what to do....On the screen it says that wife's behavior is becoming strange. Why all of a sudden, a bear? She is talking nonstop. Ahn just goes along. Shan says that bear does nto like noise...Koo asks about that..thenshe is getting sleepy...and mumbles to herself...what if it comes near me..I have no gun...(kekeke)

But, Ahn asks to play a game..HS mumbles ok. He wants to play for one hour and got to sleep. 

On screen: What do you all think aboutyour husband's hobby? Koo says that she often asks Ahn why he is not playing games these days. She got really angry when he told her that he quit games few days ago. She says that hobby is someting that you can do alone. screen says HS is an advocate of hobbies. She says that her husband married her thinking that she is a good woman. When JH saw that HS;s hands are so small, he thought she had no talent with hands...but he found out that she paints and plays music. 

(sorry...so tired...little left but cannot write anymore...)

I love ep3..both are very funny and so sweet..i lost count how many times ajh kiss khs.How ajh always say that shes pretty no matter and how he takes good care of her..same with khs.i like it so much that they are not afraid to show their affection esp.ajh.wishing they maintain their sweetness even after how many years of marriage or even after having kids..ajh knows how to treat his wife well..about their differences we know they are working on it and willing to compromise. like koo said instead of changing its better to accept differences while ajh is willing to try things with khs prefences.about khs wanting to live in countryside while ahn dont like the idea,you can see that whatever ajh descision she will respect it and follow it..like what ku said in last episode she always follow/understand ajh and ajh is thankful for that.and also lastweek ep also...for ajh marriage is happy.so im hoping and wishing that he will work hard on their marriage to make sure they are happy.

2more episodes before the show end but i know their lovestory will continue on forver and maybe few years from now we will see ajh in return of superman.hoping and praying for it!

Archived