Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

I know I also wish the NWD is translated and I wish I had the time to do it. Video translation takes a lot of time and it has to be translated so that it also captures the emotions and even the hidden emotions...at least that is how I feel.

I do get the feeling that Koo is OK with letting everything out in the open, but Ahn seems a bit more reserved and a bit uncomfortable about that. I do love both their silly and serious conversations...Love Koo even more and I am learning more and appreciating Ahn so much too...

I also thought Ahn and Koo are very much the same people from his previous interviews and statements from long ago...but they are very different people. I guess that is a sure reality for all of us. Koo said so herself in the first episdoe...she thought they are so similar but she found out after marriage that they are very different...but she also added that that is why it is more interesting. 

This episode combined with the first episode are intense, more emotinal, and keep making me think about them too much. I wish that you guys all have a well translated episodes so that we can talk about it a little bit.

I appreciate the recap provided in the link above...I wish it captured more that happened. 

sorry guys.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the raw episode of newlywed diary2..no subs and dont understand some of what they are saying  but still smiling ear to ear..they are so cute and like a child sometimes..both can be silly and be serious if needed.My favorite  parts in this episode are when khs is hugging ajh while his preparing ther dish,backhug of khs to ajh,when they are brushing together and khs hug?ajh,when they are about to sleep and ajh said iloveu to khs and ask for a kiss and the double kiss in the morning. Hope @cheerkoo translate that part what they are talking..did ajh ask for a kiss?its good to see that they talk whatever ther misunderstanding and how khs let her anger cool down first b4 talking to ajh..when your angry sometimes you say things that u dont mean it and regret it later.I notice also that theres sliding door in ther sleeping area  at least they have privacy while sleeping.So far i like this episode more than the episode 1.

congrats to ahngoo and the team for the high rating..hope pd na will extend the show for at least 2more episodes  since the ratings so far are good and no.1 overall.

Tons of articles and opinions and criticisms and praises came out of the 2nd episode of NWD. I could feel the division for Ahn-team vs Koo-team. I heard that the 2nd episode still ranked as the number one most watched and discussed show among the variety category of that time. A lot of it is the age old discussion between male and female sex issue...it is still a prevalent issue even to this day and age. I also had so many different emotions from the 2nd epi that it will be hard to translate...a lot of it is too personal to me as well. And, I feel that I need a bit of distance from it..sorry @Rain Song. But, they are still the loveliest couple...Koo said once that they tried hard not to show too much skinship as it is like Truman show...but we saw a lot more skinship and you can feel the genuiness and realness of them...esp from Koo. I personally had problem with Koo's skinship in acting--but, here,,,wow...it was even more emotional because she really means it...because of the love shown by Ahn and their willgness to be there for each other.

Anyway...

I will just translate this article re J2W3--because it is short and not complicated and yet it shows Koo loves Ahn.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1134671

Remember from last epi that Koo was telephoned by PDNah to speak on behalf of AJH---as he was not there and his new character has to be chosen?

구혜선의 권한으로 안재현이 ‘무천도사’ 캐릭터를 얻었다. Through GHS's choice, AJH earned the character of Muchon Buddhist Monk--the one that carries turtle back bag.

12일 방송된 tvN ‘신서유기3’에서는 야식 배달 복불복 게임을 통해 분장 캐릭터를 획득하는 멤버들의 모습이 그려졌다. The team played a game of ordering food and the first person to get the delivery chooses what to become as a character. 

스케줄로 복불복에 참여하지 못한 안재현을 대신해 멤버들은 구혜선에게 전화를 걸었다. 나영석 PD는 안재현이 고를 수 있는 남은 캐릭터들을 설명했다. As AJH could not be there due to his schedule, PD Nah called GHS.

구혜선은 “등에 껍질 붙이고 다니는 캐릭터를 하면 내복은 입을 수 있냐”며 안재현을 걱정했다. 반면 강호동은 “그 캐릭터는 밋밋하다. 이번에 재현이 띄우자”며 구혜서을 설득했다. GHS expressed her concern for her husband: "Can AJH wear underwear/thermal wear if he becomes a character that has to wear turtle's skin on the back?" But, Kang Hodong (on the screen, it says that Kang wanted to be that character.) tries influencing Koo: "That character is not that stimulating. Let us put him on a big spotlight this time."

그럼에도 구혜선은 “안된다”라고 단호하게 말하며 안재현이 편하게 분장할 수 있는 무천도사 캐릭터를 선택했다. Even so, Koo says: "No." Koo chose Muchon Monk for her husband so that AJH can dress up his character with comfort and ease. (On the screen, it says JaeHyun met a wise wife.)

현지민 기자 hhyun418@tenasia.co.kr Reporter Hyun JiMin.

(Well, I hope AJH liked what Koo chose for him. keke)

Thanx @cheerkoo..about the criticism and the team ahn vs team koo well we cant do nothing about that,its there own opinion.The team koo vs team ahn maybe mostly are husband and wife who take sides between the couple..there arguments as couple are just normal and i like it how khs is still calm and let her anger cool down first b4 talking to ahn..i remember when ajh mentioned during njttw2 that they hav arguments but they never shouted each other during arguments.they sit down and talk about it instead.

Ther skinship is just ok for me..sweet but not too vulgar?you can really see how khs is so sweet and caring to ajh.like i said backhug and the double kiss in the morning is my fave part..also when khs is putting jacket on ajh back and scarf..i notice also they like holding hands even when they are in there house.Wish them to be like that forever.

sorry to bring only the negative news...another article this time written by 3 reporters---they say that NWD is not real because there is no stress of work of city life. and that it is boring, etc. I was so MAD that I wanted to write a response but I could not log in--gave up as i canot spend too much time on it...IMO, those reporters are just so stupid...sometimes I swear it is the reporters who ruin entertainers' livelihood even more tan netizens because reporters have the power to make more news out of any negativity. Ahngoo are enterainers..they don't go to work everyday like most of us. But, their stress tripled becuase they have to live in a cold mountain area without any comfort of the city and deal with each other!!! All that comes out of me is--those D&%! stupid reporters.

On 5 February 2017 at 7:22 AM, macaronsandsakuratea said:

---------------------------------------------

PS:

Orenmanida @yellowbluegray07 chinguya!

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Warm hugs from me here to you there. :)

@macaronsandsakuratea

Thanks for the wonderful post .....I hope that you can post again often i know your busy heheheheh

I hope and pray that our AhnKu couple stay until the end...

the time flies and now they are married ....iam very happy...

Hi, everyone

when i first saw thier new variety show i cannot help myself to fall in love with them. how can you not love this couple. They are both easy to LOVE.

For KHS ----She is a wife material.A very humble person I'am very much amaze by the way she work and the way she interact with his husbad. she show her true emotion towards his hubby. very natural very real very easy to be with. She was not afraid to show to the world her flaws her imperfection. not everybody wants to show their imperfection to the national T.V it will effect to their work as an actor or an actress or IDOL but for KHS she show it! The real KU not an actress! I LOVE THE WAY SHE IS. SHE IS ONE OF A KIND PERSON. and I salute her for this! 
not everybody want to live the way she wants to live But for some people they want to live in a rich life, because it easy for everythings. But she choose the countryside far away to the city life. I like the place that they choose very peaceful. 

Ku know's almost everythings. When I saw the first episode when she make the recipes with the persimmon and hazelnuts I admired the way she done it. And she explain it also but i dont understand maybe the way it cultivate or the way it grow wow full of effort. And I like also the way she interact with her dogs. so cute...

If ever that I will choose a place for AnhKoo i will choose Assisy Italy for them, a very peaceful place to live in here in italy. but its far away in the city and its far away to korea hehehehehe 

Now i understand why some people respect, admiring her and Love her, because the way she think ,the way she act , the way she talk . There's something in her that's very unique. She is not pretender, she is simple person who wants to live in a simple life. 

I understand what PD NA has experienced to them he saw something different something new to AhnKoo Couple❤️

if someone put her in an Island she can survive.

And For Ahn---He is a material husband. A very romantic person and easy to be love. Also same as KU I admired him for being so kind so loving so caring. He want to please always KU. He does not afraid showing his true feelings with her wife.
As the way I saw him in their show he has a long patience a very observant and funny person. a smart one like KU. 
You can see the respect and the admiration towards her wife. he wants only to be the best husband for KU. I love him for being so very kind not even with her wife but to other people in NJTTW . 

You can see also how he interact with Potato and with the other dogs and cats they love them❤️ maybe AnhJu is jealous hehehehehe because the attention is more now to Ku hahahahaha 

I will pray to Jesus Christ that your relationship as a couple to stay strong and happy until the end.

AnhKu fighting❤️

hi everyone,

sorry for the flooding...is just that iam really happy to them.

no matter what the differences i love you both❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

its 3am now ...sleeping time....good morning and good night everyone

AhnGoo fighting❤️

AhnKu fighting❤️

AhnKoo fighting❤️

@cheerkoo is there any negative reaction from knetz how it was khs first open up about marriage?according to ajh after 3 months of dating it was khs who brought up topic of marriage.Sometimes I'm shock of how khs is very straight forward and direct to the point..from kissing him first and talking about marriage..she really is something.although there's nothing wrong about that just that Korea is conservative and male dominated country.

About those negative write up about the show or the couple I'm hoping that ahngoo will not be affected and I hope those reporters leave the couple alone and just be happy for them.They don't deserve it.Since the show is doing well right now hoping to see the couple in another photoshoot this time outside the country..maybe Bali or thailand?or paris?or maybe cf together.The couple deserve all the blessings coz both are beautiful inside and out.

I do not know how many times I've watched this 2 episodes.
I am so excited that I can not hide this interest.
This dream is so sweet that no negative criticism can't ruin this sweetness.
Because considered as a blessing. And I think God loves us, now we have this great gift.
I am very happy and this is more than just a great gift for me.
The ahnku couple, are so indeed admirable and desirable.
They have infiltrated so much in my heart that I feel like such light.
I shed tears of joy every day. Maybe I'm too sensitive, but this pair are somthing more than diamond for me.
Forgive me. I can not express my feelings.
The first time is unable to express my feelings.
While I was watching without subtitles, but I'm glad .. much more. Perhaps for eternal ...
Oh yes,  Ever is enough for me.

Pray everyday for happiness our couple..

Let me post 2 dc pages--lot of px The song that is sung a great deal on epi2--I think it is titled I DO. The lyrics is based on what AhnGoo say in the show...it is really lovely music...and when I really listened to it, I realized...OMG, Koo said that, OMG, Ahn said that. kekeke. I think I am going to buy that song as well as all the music organized by Yoo HeeYul. And of course, i bought 2 versions of Winter Story by GHS. GHS told the producer that the way she rest is by doing her work...composing and writing...she concentrates on it so much that it is an enjoyable rest for her. That was the point where AhnGoo had a conflict in epi2...but what was discussed at the dining table is about the conflict Koo had with Ahn for the first year of their relationsip when Koo did basically 100% of all the housework..they also deal with conflict differently...Koo needs time to herself to get rational...Ahn wants to talk about it right there and then...so when Koo becomes calm and rational, Ahn is feeling more upset and hurt. Then, Ahn does not want to deal with it..but Koo gently asks Ahn to give her time and then they can talk....so much more...but got to return to work. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=lovebirds&no=44&page=1

below is pix from epi 2 when GHS grills AJH a bit...I will see if I can translate later tonight. When I saw it on dc page, it made me remeber----made me laugh so much--in many ways, Koo is drastically more playful than Ahn.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=stationery&no=235577

Of course, there are many criticisms..putting them down individually, as a couple, etc...what is most sad for me is when they praise one and put the other down...almost trying to break them apart.

There is an article recommended by dc-GHS;;;finally found it late last night. will try to translate it later...good article. (actually it is more about Koo..I will erase it later.)

http://www.sportsq.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=223533

Guest Carmel1

Couples can get arguments/quarrels but it does not mean that they don't love each other.  It's  a healthy sign that Ahn and Koo talk a lot to sort their problems out. Their eyes reveal everything- they are very much in love and are willing to compromise to keep their relationship going.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=stationery&no=235577

If you have seen NWD, epi2, towards the end, after they had their talk at the dining room, AJH prepares a meal of table top bbq. Koo praises Ahn that he cooks meat really well and that it tastes good. Then, Koo is getting into a playful mood. What I notice about Koo is that she knows that they are being filmed and she sort of talks about it. She shares with the audience what might be different without the filming. 

Koo says that when they are in their real home together, they would sometimes not even wash up for few days, maybe put a little lotion here and there. But, here (at the red-roof house), she says that, at least, they don't look that bad. 

On the screen, you would see a box with stars; it is referring to the level of difficulty of the situation that Koo is putting Ahn in: Underneath the level of difficulty of 4 stars: please find an adequate answer for your wife's statements.

I cannot remember the exact statement by Koo...but she was talking about the time when she first revealed her no-make-up face to Ahn. Ahn is focusing on eating but says that, to him, her no-make-up face is pretter. Then, on the screen, it says in big letters: You got the right answer. (kekeke)

Koo is looking straight at her husband and says, No, you would not think that I am prettier. ON the screen, it says that the level of difficulty has increased. (kekeke)

Ahn still does not look at his wife and says: No, to me, your no-make-up face is the prettiest. On the screen, it says, Your answer is correct currently. (kekeke)

On the screen, it says, she is throwing ??moss? Koo: You mean you were not uncomfortable?

On screen, it says, she is throwing again: Koo: I know you were shocked initially.

Ahn: Maybe a little, in the beginning. 

Koo: You said that you thought you were meeting another woman. (ON the screen, it says, Say to her that is not true.) kekeke

(do you guys see Koo's faint teaasing smile there? kekeke)

Koo: You were really shocked. (on screen, it tells Ahn to say it is not true.) kekeke

Koo again say: You were amazingly shocked. (On the screen, it tells Ahn in bigger words to say it it no true.) But, Ahn says, I was shocked. (kekeke--do you think Ahn knows that his wife got him? kekeke)

Koo: Were you shocked because i had the form of me but the detail was different? (On the screen, it says to AHN, Please say NO.)

On the screen, it says, everybody can see that he is stuck in the drain now. (kekeke)

Ahn does not say anything.. and on screen, it says, he is already ruined. 

Ahn: I was just surprised....it was first time,,,that sort of thing. 

On screen, Wrong, Wrong Answers. We can also see Koo smiling that mischievous smile. (the 22nd photot)

Then, we see Ahn holding a napkin and On screen, it says, Ahh, should I just block this mouth from speaking?

(I hope the translation is ok for you to see what is happening. Koo said in interveiws that she teases and become playful with her husband a lot..she can easily become child-like with her husband. During the above conversation on epi2, Koo said that Ahn complained to her why are you showing me your no make-up face so quickly? You don't like me anymore?---they are just too cute for words.)

(Ahn says in the 2nd epi that Koo is the first one to ask him if he would like to get married after about 3 months of dating.< I was shocked to hear that. That is too short???> Ahn responded with, I am not sure, I was never married before. Koo responded to Ahn with, me neither.,,keke..Ahn then thought about it and says that what made him sure is that he knew that he cannot live without her. Ahn still is a romantic husband.,,,keke... But I was personally shocked at first..but then I realized many of her previous interviews. She hates just dating. She wants to date with the intention of getting married. She does not fool around or waste time. That is the KOO that most of her fans know of her. 3 months is a good time frams for her to have known that she was very sure about Ahn..so she popped the question. So, then, I was not shocked. She also really showed all aspects of herself...from farting to no make-up face early on to show him what he has to deal with. It all makes sense. She is a one No-NONSENSE lady!! Now, if Ahn was not going to give her any answer about marriage, I would bet they would have broken up at the 3 months mark for sure.)

(ps--as another article pointed out, Koo is a just like any other regular female, needing to check  that her husband still loves her/considers her attractive...keke...in the beginning of this episode 2 when they were listening to music together on the floor (I just loved the way Koo and Ahn sang that song together in response to why does AhnJoo always sit on the same spot and look out the window..."How can I tell you when I don't know myself...Ahhahahaha....."They both laugh and crack up together...then AJH says he wants to have Koo hear a song by an idol group Twice someting called TT. Then Koo showed her jealousy by calling her husband, ??Twice-ppa or Twice-follower??---)

Archived