Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

http://entermedia.co.kr/news/news_view.html?idx=6262

Such a beautiful article about AhnGoo that, even though I just cannot translate now, I just want to acknowledge it. It is also a great writing that I probably cannot do justice to it. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139148&page=1

DC-Koo fans amplified all the art pieces that Koo hand made to make the red-roof house more warm, pretty and home-like for AhnGoo family from epi 4. Adorable and beautiful.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Carmel1 Thanks!!!

I hope they can translate both NWD and J2W3!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new1&no=1197501

This is a post by a dc person--not from Koo's thread...it says how Koo is full of aegyo when talking to her husband. It says, even though she may wear layers and layers of clothes (many people again complained about how she dresses!! figures!) and put on the blankets throughout the show, her face does all the necessary work. Poster cannot help saying how pretty she is. And Koo is full of aegyo! When Koo is sitting in front of the mirror to get ready to go to 5-day Market, she asks her husband if he can get her a piece of paper that grabs oil off face(??). She does this cute aegyo-ful sing-song: "I will give you lot of love if you get me that paper..I will give you lot of adoration if you get me that paper, etc" So, her husband gives her the paper. (keke) Her husband did not want her to wear the hat, but she again does aegyo and says that she has a big pimple on her forehead that she has to wear the hat. (keke) She says she is wearing her work-glove to the market as her hand gets cold. But her husband says no. So, she again gives him the aegyo and asks him to buy her pair of mittens. He says yes. (keke) ---(those things will be hard to translate...I would think??) Then, after they return from the 5-Day market, she stretches her arms for a hug of course he does and also a kiss and he says he feels happy. When AJH made the Shabu-Shabu for their dinner, she says it tastes so good, better than what they ate in a restuarant,,and she dances and smiles while eating. And then that night, she quickly washes dishes and her husband is surpised how fast she did the dishes as there were many to wash. She says she wanted to rest and we see the entire house's light turned off..(keke) And when her husband says I love you to her. she says me too in a sing-song way. 

Amazingly sweet episode. Wow, and their piano performance together.That was just adorable. Koo was his teacher...not an easy teacher as the PD said....but they did a great job!!! and just loved the ending of it. Koo says should we hit that note one more time? and they do for a great finish. 

(I remember Koo appeared at Cult-2 talk show once and one of the mc said that Koo does not seem to be type of person who has a lot of aegyo. Jun HyunMoo when he was mc at Taxi said that Koo is more like a "hyung"=older brother and even the NWD's PD said that while her husband cooks like newly-wed cook, GHS cooks like a "hyung" who has been cooking for her own meals for the past 10 years...she coooks whatever is in the refrigerator with whatever she can think of or imagine. Many people also look at Koo as the "manly woman"---keke. but, Koo also said in one of her past interviews that she only becomes full of aegyo when she is with that special person.)

PS--another sweet thing that Koo said on epi4--when they were driving back from Chunchun city or was it from 5-day market??--she tells her husband that that day is the most beautiful day for her in 10 years....(at first I am thinking she is talking about the weather and the outdoor sight?...but...then I realize that she is talking about that moment next to her husband is the happiest.."the most beautiful day"...for her in 10 years!--and so, perfectly, her own musical composition flows out from the car..I think it is her husband's phone playing Koo's music--it was "Hello" from Breath 2--a lively tune...and AJH says,",even the music is lively..DJ Koo".--I will miss them,,,miss them already. And...it is Koo's car that they are driving...but, Koo did not know if her car can can wipe the back window or if the bluetooth worked!! She is the anolog-woman  keke--her husband is the modern city and techno-man.)

Thanks to all the posts and for keeping us updates and of course to you dear Cheerkoo for the translations big Thanks.

Tommorrow is the last episode of NWD really love all the episodes they are both too cute and adorable Husband and Wife including their pets that makes the story unique. 

It's our happiness to see them together and thanks to them for sharing with us their sweet moments.  God bless Ahngoo couple. 

Spoiler

See how cute they are.:love:
Oh my God .. today is the last episode of "honeymoon diary" .And Hye Sun took time off to watch with her husband.
How cute .. this is the most romantic event  in today
:blush:
I'm so glad I have a lot of energy .. .. wow:w00t::wub:

Just finish watching raw episode 5 of nwd..felt sad coz we never know when we will see them again together in tv.stll wishing to see them in cf together pls...maybe now they will concentrate on their acting careers, khs on his weekend drama and ajh lets just wait for the confirmation of his drama.

my favorite parts of the episode 5 is when ajh came home from2days bus.trip and running as soon as he git off from the car and called hyesun..its like a scene from the movie more romantic offcourse coz its real..felt emotional also coz u can feel how he miss hyesun and how much he loves her.He was only away for 2days but how much he miss her feels like he was away for months.

when ajh prepared breakfast for hyesun before leaving for his bus.trip.i think thats the time he went to hongkong for newyears event..and when hyesun felt sad coz  its their last day in country side and ajh comforted her.its cute also when hyesun is cleaning ajh ears..its like a mother cleaning his son's ears.and off course the never ending kiss esp the last part when ajh washing the dishes and khs ask for a kiss twice.i will miss them.hoping ajh will update his ig with his wife time to time.wish them the best for their career and happiness to their married life.more vacations to come..looking forward to see little ahngoo sooner or later.

Goodluck ahngoo!stay happy and inlove.

Geez.. I was so emotional last night becoz I can't believe it's already the last ep. of AhnGoo's ND.:cry: How can I not missed them together?! They're so goals!! I love them even more.:bawling: I want to watch the whole episodes again but hope I can watch it in engsubbed coz there convos were really adorable just like their interactions.  Aaahhh...I can't..I'm going to really miss these two together.:cold_sweat:

And Ep.5's highlight for me when JH came home at night & rushed his heart out to the haus to see her Ku-nim w/ the background song of my favorite Lady Antebellum w/ their song Need You Now. Gosh! I was tearing up coz I can really feel their love especially JH! He really missed her wifey so badly that he kept kissing her w/ so much love & tenderness. Awww...:bawling::wub:

I'm happy that there are some good souls that made some clips w/ an engsub on it. Big thanks to them.:kiss_closed: Koo-nim's sooooo cute in here!! She's too adorable. No wonder her hubby's still smittened to her until now. Aigooo:love: Hubby's so handsome weehh! They're so beautiful my gosh!!!:wub:

Preview for Director's Cut. Ughh..I hope there's an angel who's gonna  subbed it in English.:dissapointed_relieved:

Recap for EPISODE 5 here  http://www.koreanvarietyrecaps.com/newlyweds-diary-recap-episode-5/

I still wish for ENGLISH subs for all the NWD episodes. Still hoping :wub::wub::bawling::bawling:

Episode 5 –  Yet, Why We Live Together – March 3, 2017
Newlyweds-Diary-Recap-Episode-5-A.jpg?re

It’s a fall day in Yecheon County. The newlyweds are at Ku Hye-sun’s parents house. Ku Hye-sun shows off the home to her husband. There’s a makeshift sauna and a chicken coop that her dad built himself. It’s such a humble place that it’s surprising a famous actress grew up there. 

In an interview, Ahn Jae-hyun admits that he tries to talk more with his father-in-law and be closer to him, so his mother-in-law might feel upset about that. 

Ahn Jae-hyun and his father-in-law go picking persimmons. Ku Hye-sun hangs back, letting the two spend time together. The two men talk about the weather like three times. I guess they’re still a bit awkward. Ku Hye-sun then joins them saying she watched them from a distance, and they seemed to get along well. 

Then, the mother joins them too, and they have a family day plucking persimmons. I’ve never seen persimmon trees in person, so it’s mildly interesting. Ku Hye-sun picks up a few rotten ones on the ground to use for fuel. 

Ahn Jae-hyun pushes a wheelbarrow full of persimmons with Ku Hye-sun carries home a bucket. 

Newlyweds-Diary-Recap-Episode-5-AA.jpg?r

There’s an apple orchard nearby too. Ku Hye-sun decides to pick a few. Ku Hye-sun isn’t very good at choosing apples and says she accidentally plucked a bad one. Her dad is like, “That happens sometimes.” Ku Hye-sun laments, “But I did it three times!” 

I thought they were just going to get just a few, but they end up with a whole bucket of apples. Ahn Jae-hyun is working hard transporting the buckets of apples. Ku Hye-sun yells out, “Why are you doing that by yourself?” Ahn Jae-hyun, “Because I want to be loved.” He needs to impress his in-laws.

They arrive back at the parents’ house, and Ku Hye-sun’s mother gives them loads of dried persimmons to take home. Ku Hye-sun feels bad that they’re giving her so many, but I’m sure her parents are happier seeing their children eat than eating it themselves. 

Newlyweds-Diary-Recap-Episode-5-AAA.jpg?

And now we’re back to the winter. It’s some time after moving into the countryside house. It’s 4 am.

Ahn Jae-hyun is standing outside and tells the cameras that his manager will come at 6 am to pick him up for the airport. He’s going to Hong Kong for work and won’t be back until 9-10 pm the next day. It’s an overnight trip. 

Ahn Jae-hyun was up early making some beef kimbap. He made two rolls for his wife and left it on the table for her to find later. He adds a little note. 

Ahn Jae-hyun kisses his wife goodbye and heads out, “I’m going out honey. Sleep tight~.” It’s still dark outside. 

Newlyweds-Diary-Recap-Episode-5-AAAA.jpg

It’s now 9:30 AM. Ku Hye-sun gets up and checks on the dogs. She then finds the kimbap and takes a bite. She says she heard her husband doing something at night, and knew he must have been preparing something. 

In an interview, Ku Hye-sun says she had been telling her husband that she wanted to have some kimbap. Ku Hye-sun mumbles to the dogs that they need to try some. 

She then feeds the dogs. It looks like the dogs understand a few commands like “wait” and “eat.” It’s cute how the three dogs do it in unison. 

Newlyweds-Diary-Recap-Episode-5-AAAAA.jp

Ku Hye-sun has some time alone. She works on some crafts, wrapping a canvas in some twine. Several hours pass.

She also practices the piano. She plays one of her own compositions titled, “Cotton Candy.” Ku Hye-sun then goes back to working on her twine canvas piece while listening to a recording of herself play. I was skeptical at first, but it looks pretty decent. I like it better than her last art piece with the red twine. 

Ku Hye-sun then tries to hang it, and we get a few antics of her failing and the canvas falling on her head repeatedly while she tries to hang it up. Finally, she decides to hang it somewhere low. I guess there’s not much else she can do about it since her tall husband is away.

Newlyweds-Diary-Recap-Episode-5-AAAAAA.j

There’s nothing to eat at home, so she calls a Chinese takeout place, but they don’t deliver that far out. She’ll have to make due with what’s in the fridge. Ku Hye-sun makes some “rabokki” which is ramen + tteokbokki. She adds some red pepper paste, ketchup, sugar, frozen beef, and noodles. She tastes it and says it’s terrible because she added too much ketchup. I knew it. 

Ku Hye-sun decides to just eat the contents without the soup. 

Ku Hye-sun calls husband while eating. She tells him she made rabokki, but but called because she’s so flustered. She says when they cook together, he advises her about the mix of ingredients, so she doesn’t put in things that are too weird. She decides not to finish her food, because it might make her sick. 

Newlyweds-Diary-Recap-Episode-5-AAAAAAA.

It’s a cold night. Ku Hye-sun lights the fireplace by herself and goes to bed at 10:30 PM. She’s tired because she was up late last night talking with her husband. 

In the dark, she calls her husband asking if he’s busy. It’s the last night of 2016. Ahn Jae-hyun says there are just 14 minutes left until 2017. Ku Hye-sun doesn’t really seem to care about the new year though. Ku Hye-sun says, “Oh really? I don’t care about that kind of thing since I’m alone. Honey~ See you next year. I love you.”

I can’t believe how long ago this was filmed. Korean shows usually have a quickly turnaround, so it’s pretty rare for footage filmed over three months ago to be airing just now. 

Newlyweds-Diary-Recap-Episode-5-AAAAAAAA

It’s now January 1, 2017. It’s a bright, clear morning. 

Ku Hye-sun gets dressed while the dogs keep watch. 

She does some laundry. It’s a good thing they have a laundry machine because a lot of rural houses don’t have them. She washes some socks, towels, clothes, but not underwear because Ahn Jae-hyun doesn’t want her to see his. He’s thinks it’s embarrassing. She doesn’t understand why though because they’re just plain black ones, she’s like *shrugs*

Ku Hye-sun then takes a break and drinks some Cantata coffee. It’s funny how tvN shows always have some kind of super obvious beverage product placement. Ku Hye-sun then takes out the laundry and hangs it out to dry in the dining area. The clothing line falls though. She then tries hanging it outdoors. It’s been 1 hour and 30 minutes since she started doing laundry.

Time for brunch. Ku Hye-sun makes kimchi stew, or rather kimchi boiled in water with bits of seaweed thrown in. Bleh. She says it’s delicious though. 

She sounds like a rabbit munching on that kimchi. 

Ku Hye-sun then goes out to buy groceries. She puts on her husband’s jacket and tells dogs not to pee using her best Ahn Jae-hyun impersonation. 

Ku Hye-sun says she likes wandering around without a destination. She just starts to drive. The car is so shaky. I’m worried for her because she lives in the mountains, and there are a lot of cliffs she could easily swerve off of. 

She misses a turn, and the GPS tells her to make a U-turn in 10 km?!? She finally arrives at a tiny butcher shop. The shopkeeper asks if she came alone today. Ku Hye-sun must already be a regular there.

Ku Hye-sun walks out, and a fan calls out, “Nuna, you’re so pretty.” Ku Hye-sun mutters half to herself, “Don’t call me nuna, I’m an ajumma. If I married my first love, I’d have a kid your age.”

Ku Hye-sun arrives home safely and decides to have some makgeolli and knit. 

It’s 8:40 PM. Ahn Jae-hyun still isn’t back yet. Ku Hye-sun wonders where he is. She says to herself she’ll just wait ten more minutes then go to sleep.

She finishes her knitting project pretty quickly. It’s a black and red placeholder, and she puts out some raw steak and writes a note saying, “deungshimi” which is the name for that cut of meat but also a homonym for idiot. 

Ahn Jae-hyun arrives home and runs inside. It’s so cute how he even skips. He gives Ku Hye-sun a kiss and asks, “What were you doing by yourself?” Ku Hye-sun replies, “I just waited for you,” He looks at the knitting on the table next to him and asks if it’s a scarf. Ku Hye-sun replies, “No, it’s a placeholder for the deungshimi.”

He brought her some groceries including red bean buns, ramen, and milk. He gives Ku Hye-sun another kiss her on the head. Aw.

Meanwhile, in the living room Ahnju the cat goes into the fireplace. The silly humans forgot to close the door!

The white cat turns into a black and white cat. Huh? The captions said he got a sexy tan and “Sexy Back” plays in the background. 

Good night silly cat~

It’s morning.

Ku Hye-sun has a work event today. Maybe it’s something to do with her upcoming drama.  

Ahn Jae-hyun also wakes up at the alarm sound. He watches Ku Hye-sun leave and then goes back to bed. 

In an interview, Ahn Jae-hyun says when he’s alone, he just eats whatever and watches TV. He’s lazy when he’s alone.

A few hours later, Ahn Jae-hyun finally gets back up. 

Ahn Jae-hyun’s solo life starts. 

He gives the pets food and nibbles on a red bean bun. He goes on his laptop then watches The Lonely Shining Goblin while eating potato chips.

Ahn Jae-hyun gets a call from his wife. She asks him to move the firewood to under the house. 

Ahn Jae-hyun goes outside and take piles and piles of wood a little bit at a time. I guess he didn’t notice the wheelbarrow in the front yard.

Ahn Jae-hyun then goes grocery shopping. He makes beef pancakes and rice cake soup. He’s really good at cooking. I can tell because of how thinly he’s able to slice his julienne eggs. 

Ku Hye-sun arrives just in time for dinner. Ahn Jae-hyun runs out to greet her. Ku Hye-sun looks so pretty today. She must have gotten her makeup done professionally. Meanwhile, she notes that her husband suddenly got old looking. Ahn Jae-hyun says it’s because of the firewood. He didn’t realize there was a wheelbarrow, so he had to suffer a lot of manual labor. 

They go inside to eat. Ahn Jae-hyun hasn’t had a meal all day. He’s starving, and the food looks delicious. He must have made rice cake soup because it’s a traditional Korean food for the new year. 

They then go to the bed area to rest. Ku Hye-sun says she’s so so tired and might take a nap. Ahn Jae-hyun gives her a pat on the back and a hug and tells her she must have overworked herself. 

Ku Hye-sun tries to fake cry for sympathy, but Ahn Jae-hyun calls her out on it. Ku Hye-sun then pouts, “I’m not crying.” She opens the window to look outside. She says, “When we moved all the stuff here and had an empty home, I think I feel like that right now. We won’t have a reason to come back here right?” 

She likes how the window is low, so she can look out while lying down. She wants her own house like that. As she looks out at the clear blue sky, Ku Hye-sun laments they never get a chance to check out the area behind their house. 

She says that Seoul has too many cars. It’s too busy. She likes how she doesn’t have to worry about other people here. 

It gets dark as the two talk quietly about their musings. Ku Hye-sun adds, “When I leave, I’m going to forget this place.” She then breaks the gloomy  mood by telling her “fatty” husband to get off of her because he’s too heavy.

Ku Hye-sun then goes to the bathroom. Ahn Jae-hyun follows her there and knocks on the door. 

Ku Hye-sun yells out, “Don’t bother me,”

Ahn Jae-hyun replies, “It wasn’t me. It was Gamja.” He makes barking noises and taps some more on the door. He then pretends to say to Gamja, “Don’t do that. Bark Bark! Gamja, why are you doing that? Woof Woof!”

Ku Hye-sun says, “Honey! You seems completely crazy right now.”

She plots her revenge while her husband is in the bathroom. She sits down low so that he can’t see her. Then when he walks out of the bathroom, she suddenly stands in in front of him, scaring him. Ha!

Ku Hye-sun then notes they’ve never played ping pong at the house. They send the dogs into the other room (because they might eat the ping pong ball) and play a match using their dining table. They’ll be playing to decide who does the dishes. 

Ahn Jae-hyun is having fun because he’s winning. Ku Hye-sun says this was just a warm-up and now they’re playing for real. The score quickly goes up to 8 – 0. It’s out of 15 points.  Ku Hye-sun is getting frustrated and takes off her shoes. She throws her paddle when she loses another point. 

Of course Ku Hye-sun loses. She asks Ahn Jae-hyun to do dishes anyways. She’ll even give him a kiss if he does. Ahn Jae-hyun says, “Then, I want a deep kiss for five seconds.” He doesn’t actually take her up on the offer though, and counters that for a five second kiss, he’ll give her a chance at a rematch. 

Ku Hye-sun jokes that he lost his chance. She says she’ll give him another if he takes up the original offer before she puts her shoes back on. 

Ahn Jae-hyun haggles that he’ll wash one spoon for one kiss. He’ll wash one bowl for two kisses. 

He gets three kisses. Ku Hye-sun says that means he has to wash a pot too. 

Ahn Jae-hyun then says they should just do the dishes together. Ku Hye-sun pouts, “Then what about the kisses I already gave you?”

Ahn Jae-hyun, “I’ll return them.” Heh. 

It gets late. It’s their last night there in the countryside house, and they decide to put off packing until tomorrow. 

Ku Hye-sun says this place made her realize how she wants to live. She wants to live in the countryside, but in some place with some more neighbors, so they can hang out and have drinks once in a while. 

Ahn Jae-hyun says, “Let’s live in all sorts of places. I’ll go with you to where you want to go.” 

Ku Hye-sun says to her cameras that that in the end, when it comes to important things, her husband always follow her wishes. 

Ahn Jae-hyun says he wants the person he likes to be happy, so that’s why he married her (and decided to follow her).

Ku Hye-sun says she’s grown fond of the house and definitely wants to live in the countryside. She’s even gotten used to the night, so she’s not scared. 

Ahn Jae-hyun says it’s too much work, so he loses himself, but if he has to live in the countryside, he probably could adjust.

It’s morning. The last day at the countryside house. 

Ku Hye-sun gets up early takes out the trash and recycling, cleans out their car, cleans dog poop, and collects their valuables. She then checks the fridge for breakfast ingredients, but it’s pretty empty except for bottles of Cantata coffee on the inside door. She wanted to make soybean soup, but there’s no soybean paste left. She then heads to the cupboards and finds the beans they had harvested in the fall. She uses them to makes bean sprout soup. 

Ahn Jae-hyun gets up.

Ku Hye-sun notes during their two weeks there, they spent 300,000 won (~300 USD). Ahn Jae-hyun says 70,000 won of that was on gas.

They’re interviewed about finances. Ku Hye-sun says they both add 1,000,000 to a joint account. She says when she lived alone, she spent 400,000-500,000 won per month. However, living together, they spend a lot, so they have to budget if they want to have money to travel. 

The two have their final meal at the house. There are boiled eggs and beansprout soup. 

There’s an interview asking who cooks. Ahn Jae-hyun says they usually order food, but this experience made him realize they should make more home cooked meals. 

While eating, Ku Hye-sun says, “You’re going alone. I’m going live here. Call me once in a while.”

Ahn Jae-hyun and Ku Hye-sun narrate, “Thus, our two weeks of countryside living ended. Although there were many fights due to personality differences, isn’t newlywed life all about learning how to live together? It’s been just 10 months. We are still newlyweds.”

A caption reads, “Thus, they left the house with the red roof.”

I’m so sad that this show is already over. I can’t believe how short it is. The other day, I was surfing naver news and saw an article with the title, “Newlyweds Diary, Only 5 episodes, Because of Conflicts with the Newlyweds or Na PD’s Own Decision?” I clicked on the article and it just had a paragraph summarizing episode four and didn’t mention anything about the reason for the super short season. I hate click bait titles like that. I’m still curious why there were only a few episodes. 

Next Week: Previously unaired footage and interactions with the production team

Oh NOOOOO!!!!

The director's cut preview:

(sorry, cannot give you link...summary)

After 2 weeks of filming for NWD, met the couple in Seoul...."farting and couple fighting--we feel betrayed!"

We the PD"s feel sorry but we aim to release even more of them...

Creative award goes to Koo...she gives up on visual for the taste...her cooking that we just could not release, but...

The couple secretly reveals something about their spouse's past....also something hidden in their cellphone....each becomes an "anti" towards each other...

And the scene stealing pets...what made Gamja, who always follows his mom, forget about her? Mango, SSam, Ahnju's territorial/ranking fights...

March 10, Friday, at 9:20pm

The title of the last episode is: How long will their honeymoon last?

(I heard them talk about their past relationship!!??)

17 minutes ago, khs7 said:

Last ep. (Director's cut) tonight of ND..:cry: I'm going to miss AhnGoo together bigtime... I can't...:bawling::bawling::cold_sweat:

Yeah sis i feel so sad too that until now there is no freakin ENGLISH SUBS, so helpless @khs7. I miss AHNGOO every single day :(

Ahn Jae Hyun Explains How Ku Hye Sun Brought His Mother To Tears (In A Good Way)

Newlywed Diary 4
Pin
SHARES2K

Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun reacted to seeing their own newlywed life on television.

The recent March 10 broadcast of “Newlywed Diary” was the final episode of the series, and the main stars Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun sat down for an interview to share their thoughts on their own show.

Newlywed Diary 1

Ahn Jae Hyun said, “I was fascinated to see the various conversations we’ve had and realized how many times I call for my wife.”

Ku Hye Sun said, “I felt like I’ve been uncovered. This show covered our personal lives. I’m always just an actress when I’m filming, but through this experience I’ve become more like [a farting character],” referring to a past episode where she let out gas.

Newlywed Diary 2

The couple also explained that they’ve come to care for each other even more after seeing the broadcast. They both amusingly agreed that they felt pity for each other. Ku Hye Sun even joked, “Before doing the show I would think, ‘What if he starts meeting another woman?’ but now I think, ‘(sigh) I don’t think he can meet another woman.”

Later, Ahn Jae Hyun talked about a time he met his mom while the show was airing and how she teared up while talking about Ku Hye Sun.

Newlywed Diary 5

He explained, “My mom apparently could tell that Ms. Ku really cares about me. My mom said, ‘I can tell that [Ku Hye Sun] is doing her best to be good towards you, so you need to treat her even better.’ [My mom] teared up saying that. She was so thankful [towards Ku Hye Sun].”

What were some of the most memorable moments from the show?

Source : soompi

Archived