Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finish watching raw episode 6 of nwd..hoping some clips or the one they edit out  on tv they post it in naver for the fans.Im thankful that they shared to us their married life for 2weeks, we are lucky fans.Im lol when khs shared to the staff how she found a pic of ajh ex and wanted to be left alone and ajh waited for her for 4hours in the playground.my understanding in that situation was khs went to ajh apartment and saw pics of her ex and maybe she got mad she went home and ajh followed her and waited outside her house for 4hours,maybe that time they are still dating..he waited for 4hrs for her in the cold weather hahaha..and now she found a hat of his ex when shes cleaning their apartment my guess is that time they are already married..but seeing how she tells the story seems shes cool with it and doesnt bother her anymore.as for ajh not because some of his ex stuff are still in his apartment doesnt mean he has still feelings for his ex.hes just lazy to throw them or he already forgot that hat was still there.even the things my ex gave to me still with me coz its a waste to throw away and still useful.it really makes different when the two of you are still dating and married..her reaction is different when she found those things.marriage really makes relationship secured and more stable..also when hyesun said shes worried before the show that her husband will meet other women and now after the show no women will meet him coz his gross?haha and watching ajh how he respect and love his wife so much no women will dare or at least over khs dead body..i dont know but maybe coz khs is scorpio and scorpio women are the jealous type and protective of their love one..it will make you realize that shes also like us.watching how they are enjoying their marriage pls dont forget that us fans are waiting for little ahngoo.

its also good that they agreed to do the reality coz aside from the good memories..by watching the show both of them will realize their mistakes and what they are lacking as husband and wife,what they  need to do to improve their marriage..hopefully we will see them again in reality show few years from now,this time with littleahngoo offcourse.

Now both are concentrating with their respective careers with khs on her weekend drama and ajh heard that his drama 1st romance move to november, hoping it will push through and another season for njttw before khuhyun enlist and more tv shows..hope to see ajh in public channels more.i will miss them.

Always be happy ahngoo!respect,love and be loyal with each other no matter what.Us fans wishes you forever happiness and blissful marriage,be bless with beautiful kids soon.fighting!!

ME ALSO WILL SURELY MISS THEM. THANKS TO OUR BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY COUPLE AHNGOO FOR THIS REALITY SHOW AND IT'S TRULLY A MEMORABLE FOR ALL OF US. WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE AND WATCH THEM TOGETHER NOT TO FORGET THEIR CHILDREN SO ADORABLE AND CUTE. 

WISHING THEM ALL THE HAPPINESS. WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU. 

Few things I remember from last epi~

Living with Gu-nim is like having a gagman in the house--meaning she makes him laugh.

Ajh loves that Goo and he can share in a common activity of cooking that he loves.

Goo: there are happy times and not so happy times in marriage..but marriage means that there is time to acknowledge and support.

AJH: If Gunim is red and I am blue, marriage means not forgetting that we have different colors and to acknowledge those our different colors and it also means that when those two colors mix, it comes out very pretty....marriage means having all those 3 colors exist at the same time. 

Also, through NWD, AhnGoo couple was able to make a decision on finding a house that they both want to live. AJH says that it is located at a midpoint...they can see mountains and also not that far from the city. (So, I am not sure if they live in Geum Ho-dong still? ???)

GHS initially moved into AJH house after marriage. So, she discovered many items that belonged to AJH's past girlfirend. Koo said that she easiy forgets things but that she never fogets things like that about her husband. But at the same time she says she has fun teasing her husband about it. She found red-brimmed hat and little items all around the house and even her pixture in AJH's phone. AJH says that it was deeply buried with many other pix...Goo mentioned about finding the red hat to her mother in law and the m-i-l became alarmed and said that it belongs to her. kekek. Whenever she finds things, her husband would say it belongs to his mother...kekeke. 

Koo says that initially she worried what if Ahn finds another woman...and she admitted that she may have agreed to do majority of housework to marry Ahn...she said she told him that the marriage was based on fraud....kekeke But, now that they even did this marriage show, she feels bad for her husband that it will be hard for him to find another woman.... (What???!!! I wonder why she said that????----is this self-dissing? or is Koo showing her territory over her husband? keke)

Anyway,,Ajh also says that he married because he can be comfortable and be a kid with his wife.

They play games to choose who would do housework,,,but they also find that it dose upset them when one of them lose. But, even so, they get over it quickly when they have to do something together...like get the animals into the cage to leave the red roof cottage. 

Koo is really hillarious.....with GAmja...someone gave him to her and he grew to be very special to her. She says Gamja loves her unconditionally. So she was trying to test it , but both cracked up becuase Gamja forget about his mom when he saw bag of crackers that Ahn was eating...kekeke....Goo was upset. Goo also said that Soondae whimpers if she is not near her....but Soondae did not...it made Ajh craeck up too much. To prove her point, she would move further and further away from Soondae...then, it did nto work, she wants her husband to come near her and then told him that they have to have a fun conversation to make Soondae whimper and miss her. kekeke... When she was home alone while AJH went to business trip, she admits that she is like a kid that does everthing that she can think of. But what was heartwariming to me was that she would wear her husband's sweater the first day he was not home (often we want to have something/smell/sense of someone we love near us)..and make his favorite food--sweet potato..but she was trying to make something new for her husband but it failed...sweet potato inside a dough...and she also tried hard to make the cottage "home" with all her decorations and works. She also drew hearts on the stone outside the house...initially she wanted to write on the stone: "Return Home" using Korean words that also sound like stone...but it did not work out so she changed to hearts...(in the 5rh show it was shown that many things that HS wanted to do did not work out well when her husband was not around her,  remember?) She also made a pic frame with shapes of socks inside it...those shape of socks are her husband's socks. Somehow I was thinking that while her husband was away, all her thoughts are of her husband!! She is not as lovey-dovey in words like her husband, but Koo really loves her husband like crazy!!  It was so funny when she tried to play doctor with her husband...she put cold rolled-up tissue up her husband's nose and said that it will make him feel cool and that Mango is the nurse and wants nurse to come and lick her husband and then play heart doctor on dining table....it is nice that her husband goes along with his wife...keke

Thanks for the memories to AhnGoo!!! I will watch them when I need a good distractions!!! They also said that theywatched every episdoe of NWD together. 

:heart::heart:

On 3/14/2017 at 9:52 AM, gayu312 said:

http://m.blog.naver.com/meanknot/220958178760

Not sure on the reliability of this blog..But I see a line in it saying Ahngu is going to move into a house and the blogger is neighbour or something like tat..@cheerkoo sis can u pls help us with the translation

Yes, it does indeed say that.

I don't know where the location is, but is seems to be a neighborhood of "clean and modern" private houses. Supposedly AhnGoo is moving in across the street from this house of a couple and their 2 children, one boy and a baby girl. I am not sure if all the houses are of same concept, but this house has 2nd attached house with one front door and it has an outside yard area. Good for the dogs to go outside. The attached house is owned by a relative. Of course, I am not sure if AhnGoo's house is  an attached house?? That may not be private enough for them. This current "guest-house" has 3 floors with first floor being an open livingroom and kitchen, I am assuming that the 2nd floor has bedrooms and the blogger also mention an attic on the 3rd floor. This blogger's friend JooMi is supposedly really nice and that AhnGoo is lucky to have Joomi as a neighbor. (keke) Blogger says that the neighborhood is pretty with many pretty houses. (Wow, if the blogger is correct, AhnGoo is moving into a private house!!)

Thanks @gayu312 for finding the blogger!!!

PS--moving is very stressful...with Koo working on a drama and Ahn possibly starting another J2W variety in April or May for the show to air in June...it will be an extremely stressful time for them...Hope they will take good care of each other through the stressful times...(I wonder if Ahn will rejoin J2W team??)

On 3/15/2017 at 10:23 PM, gayu312 said:

Thanks @gayu312 and to @kooswan for the articles--

‘신혼일기’ 이우형PD “구혜선 편견 깼단 반응, 가장 뿌듯”(인터뷰①) NWD Lee YooHyungPD: "I felt most happy about people's reactions that prejudices about GHS have been broken."

[이데일리 스타in 김윤지 기자]“저도 신혼인데, (‘신혼일기’ 끝나고)오랜만에 아내 얼굴을 봤어요. 하하.”PD Lee: "I am also newly married. I have not seen my wife's face until NWD ended. hahaha"

이우형 PD가 밝은 얼굴로 웃었다. 이 PD는 나영석 PD와 함께 케이블채널 tvN 예능프로그램 ‘신혼일기’를 연출했다. ‘신혼일기’는 상대역으로 만나 부부로 발전한 배우 안재현·구혜선 부부의 일상을 담았다. 지난해 겨울 강원도 인제에서 2주 정도 촬영을 진행했지만, 프로젝트 자체는 그해 여름부터 시작했다. 이 PD는 “실제 신혼이니 그 감정을 가장 잘 알 것 같다”는 이유로 이 프로젝트에 합류했다. 지난 10일 감독판을 끝으로 ‘신혼일기’는 막을 내렸다. 이 PD는 “아쉬움 보단 홀가분하다”고 말했다. Lee WooYoung PD co-directed/produced NWD with Nah YoungSuk PD. Although the filming was done for 2 weeks inside the INJE red-roof cottage, the actual project started in the summer of the same year. Because he himself is a newly-wed, he felt he could most identify and so joined the project. PDLee was interviewed on 10th after NWD went off the air. Lee PD says that he feels relieved rather than sad about it ending. 

“어려웠어요. ‘삼시세끼’처럼 끼니마다 밥을 만들어야 한다든가, ‘꽃보다’처럼 여행을 한다든가 그런 예능이 아니잖아요. 남녀 문제는 참 단순하지 않더라고요. 미묘한 감정 변화나 관계를 어떻게 화면에 담아내야 할지 고민했어요.” He says the project was difficult. More so than making other programs like Three Meals or More than Flower series where the cast just make the meals or go on the trip. NWD is about relationship and prblems between man and woman so it was not just a simple program/project. We worried about how to show the sensitive emotional changes or relationship changes through clips.

그의 말처럼 ‘신혼일기’는 예능과 다큐멘터리 사이에 있었다. 여섯 마리 반려동물과 어우러진 선남선녀의 평화로운 일상은 한 편의 동화 같았지만, 가사 분담으로 갈등하는 모습은 현실이었다. As PD Lee said, NWD is not totally a variety show, neither is it totally a documentary; it is somewhere in between. In some way, watching the daily life of a good looking man and a woman along with their 6 pets is like a novel, but it also has the reality of conflicts and hurts. 

“시청자 분들이 두 부부의 달콤함을 보면서 대리만족을 하거나 즐거워하시길 바랐어요. 동시에 결혼은 현실이란 것을 말씀드리고 싶었죠. 두 사람이 갈등하고 화해하는 모습을 보여준 2화가 그런 이야기를 담고 있었어요.” "We hoped that the viewers would get the satisfaction of  seeing sweet moments between two people, but we also wanted to say that marriage is a reality and we wanted to show the conflicts between people and how they deal with them."

‘신혼일기’ 스틸컷(사진=tvN)

안재현과 구혜선은 2화에서 서로를 향한 속 깊은 이야기를 털어놨다. 서로에 대한 이해로 마무리됐지만, 그 과정은 부부 생활의 민낯과 같았다. 만약 두 사람이 카메라를 의식했다면 나올 수 없는 풍경이다. 자연스럽게 말하고 행동할 수 있는 촬영 환경을 만든 제작진의 노력 덕분이었다. AJH and GHS talked in depth with each other in the 2nd episode. They did end with an understanding, but such a talk is like showing the raw and bare side of couple's life. If the two were conscious of the camera, it could not have come out. We PD's really tried hard for such issues to emerge very naturally.

‘신혼일기’ 속 빨간 지붕집은 실제 두 사람의 거주지가 아니다. 촬영을 위해 빌린 후 리모델링을 했다. 안재현·구혜선이 입주하기 전 제작진이 이틀 정도 생활해 본 후 눈에 잘 띄지 않을 만한 곳곳에 20여대 카메라를 설치했다. 촬영 중 제작진 개입도 최소화했다. 오디오 감독만 실시간으로 소리를 점검하고, 제작진은 몸을 숨긴 채 멀리서 지켜봤다. NWD's red-roof house is not the couple's real house. We rented it for the purpose of filming and remodeled it. For 2 days before AJH and GHS moved in, the PD's lived there and hid about 20 cameras where they cannot be seen easily. While filming, PD's and staff also extrememly minimized any type of interference. Only the audio-PD was always there nearby in order to make sure that the audio worked properly. PD's hid from them at a far away location and viewed their daily life. 

‘신혼일기’의 가장 큰 성과는 구혜선의 재발견이다. 그동안 잘 알려지지 않은 구혜선의 털털한 면모가 ‘신혼일기’를 통해 드러났다. 이 PD는 ‘신혼일기’를 하면서 가장 뿌듯했던 순간으로 “‘구혜선에 대한 편견이 사라졌다’는 댓글을 봤을 때”라고 말했다. 이 PD는 동갑내기인 구혜선에 대해 “직접 만나보면 굉장히 소탈한 사람이다. 그 부분을 꼭 보여드리고 싶었다”면서 “쉽게 친해지기 어렵지만, 친해지면 다 퍼주는 스타일”이라고 말했다. PD Lee says that, while reading people's reactions about NWD, what made him most satisfied was a remark about how prejudice against GHS has disappeared. He feels that rediscovering GHS was the biggest accomplishments from NWD. The real side of GHS had been hidden for many years and NWD found it. PDLee states that he and GHS are of same age. Once she gets ot know you, she is extremely open and free and easy. I really wanted to show that aspect of her. She is not easy to befriend, but once you become friends, she basically is the style to hand over generous scoops."

“안재현·구혜선 부부 둘 다 이번에 처음 일했어요. 준비 과정이 길다보니 틈틈이 연락하고 또 만나면서 조금씩 친해졌죠. 구혜선 씨는 나중에 별별 모습을 다 보여줬어요. (웃음) 현장에서도 한두 시간씩 수다를 떨곤 했어요.” "This is my first time working with AJH and GHS. Because the preparation took a long time, we occasionally had to talk and meet and became close little by little. Later, GHS-ssi showed so many different sides to her. (laughter) Even at locations, she can gossip and talk for couple of hours at a time." 

이 PD는 구혜선을 ‘산신령’에 비유했다. 아무래도 실제 부부 생활을 다루기 때문에 민감한 대목이 있을 법 했다. 그럼에도 구혜선은 제작진에게 모든 것을 맡겼다고 했다. 덕분에 두 사람이 서로 과거의 흔적(?)을 발견했던 에피소드까지 전파를 탔다. 이 PD는 “안재현은 ‘이 부분은 방송에 나가면 안 될 것 같다’라고 말을 하곤 했지만, 구혜선은 그런 부분이 없었다”면서 “가끔 득도한 것 같다는 느낌을 받았다”고 너스레를 떨었다. (인터뷰②로 이어) PD likened GHS to ?'mountain spirit'. She knew that sensitive issues will emerge as two real people are being filming all live. Even so, she trusted us entirely. Due to both of them, we were even able to get a trace of their past on air. AJH did not think it should air. but GHS was Ok with it. PDLee jokes that there was a sense of godly spirit."

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01118486615863976&DCD=A10102XML:Y

‘신혼일기’ 이우형PD “구혜선 창의요리, 다 맛있었다”(인터뷰②)=NWD's Lee PD says: "GHS's creative cooking: everything was delicious."

[이데일리 스타in 김윤지 기자]지난 10일 종방한 케이블채널 tvN 예능프로그램 ‘신혼일기’에서 이우형 PD는 나영석 PD와 함께 연출을 맡았다. ‘신혼일기’는 상대역으로 만나 부부로 발전한 배우 안재현·구혜선 부부의 일상을 담았다. 지난해 겨울 강원도 인제에서 2주 정도 촬영을 진행했지만, 프로젝트 자체는 그해 여름부터 시작했다. 이 PD는 “실제 신혼이니 그 감정을 가장 잘 알 것 같다”는 이유로 이 프로젝트에 합류했다. 지난 10일 감독판을 끝으로 ‘신혼일기’는 막을 내렸다. 이 PD는 “아쉬움 보단 홀가분하다”고 말했다. (no need to trans. as it is repetition of something translated already.)

(인터뷰①에서 이어) 방송에선 줄곧 구혜선의 창의적인 요리가 소개됐다. 익숙하지 않은 조합이 종종 의아함을 자아냈다. 이 PD는 “다 맛있었다”고 강조했다. 구혜선이 주어진 재료를 이용한 ‘생활형 요리’를 주로 선보인다면, 안재현의 요리는 정석에 가깝다. 이 PD는 “안재현의 요리는 맛있다. 익숙한 맛이다. 반면 구혜선의 요리는 처음 보는 맛이다. 신기하면서 맛있다”고 말했다. 그는 기억에 남는 구혜선의 ‘창의요리’로 양파전을 언급했다. NWD once in a while showed GHS's creative cooking. Because she made food with nontraditional combination of ingredients, it was somewhat shocking. PDLee emphasizes that they were all delicious. Comparing GHS's cooking, AJH"s cooking is close to traditional taste and delicious. "AJH's dishes are delicious and they have familiar taste. On the other hand, GHS's cooking has a new taste. It was strange and delicious. Most memorable dish for him was the onion pancake. 

‘신혼일기’가 끝난 후 두 부부는 어떤 반응을 보여줬을까. 이 PD에 따르면 두 사람의 반응은 시청자 반응과 엇갈렸다고. 2화가 대표적이다. 가사에 따른 고충을 털어놓는 구혜선에게 안재현은 “결혼 생활이 최악이었느냐”고 물었고, 구혜선은 안재현에게 차분한 어조로 차근차근 설명했다. 성숙한 ‘어른 여자’라는 시청자 반응이 이어졌지만 구혜선은 조심스러워 했다. After the NWD ended, the couple's reactions were different than the viewers. Many viewers talked about GHS as the "mature woman" regarding the 2nd episode, but GHS was worried. 

“‘제가 저렇게 말했어요?’라고 구혜선 씨가 말하더라고요. 아무래도 부부 사이이다 보니까 대중의 반응 보다 상대방이 어떻게 받아들일지, 자칫 상대방에게 부정적인 느낌을 주면 어떻게 하나 고민하는 것 같았어요.” GHS said, did I say it that way? GHS was more worried about how her husband would feel and felt the need to be more careful how she would say things towards each other. 

사진=‘신혼일기’ 방송화면 캡처

그럼에도 ‘신혼일기’는 부부 솔루션 프로그램으로 제 역할을 했다. 어느 날 구혜선은 제작진에게 계획표를 보냈다고 했다. 안재현이 작성한 일일 계획표로 여섯 마리 반려 동물을 어떻게 돌볼지 촘촘하게 적혀 있었단다. 귀여운 남편 자랑이었다. 이 PD는 “안재현이 일관성 있게 집안일을 해나가는 모습이 대단하더라. 스스로 돌아보는 계기가 됐다”고 말했다. NWD project influenced the couple to work on solutions for their marriage. One day, GHS sent a text to the producers of NWD. She took a pix of AJH's schedule of how he will take care of the 6 pets in detail. She was bragging about her cute husband. PD Lee also was impressed by the way AJH took care of the housework like his daily to-do's. It made him reflect on himself. 

감자·안주·군밤·순대·망고·쌈. 여섯 마리 반려동물은 또 다른 주인공이었다. 2주 동안 함께 생활하면서 제작진과도 정이 많이 들었다. 특히 군밤과 순대는 초반에는 제작진을 향해 수시로 짖었다. 어느 순간 그리운 존재가 된다. 이 PD는 “출연진 보다 더 보고 싶다”고 말했다. Gamja, AhnJu, GoodBom, Soondae, Mango, SSm are also 6 main stars of the program. The entire staff and crew became attached to the pets during the 2 weeks of filming. GoomBom and Soondae initially barked at the staff all the time. Then, suddenly one day, they became unforgettable. PDLee says that he miss these animals more than the couple. 

오랜 기간 공들여 준비한 ‘신혼일기’는 6부작으로 마무리됐다. 그는 “원래 5회 분량으로 기획했다”면서 “‘삼시세끼’ 블랙라벨 같은 느낌으로 준비했다. 양 보단 질에 주력하기로 기획했다”고 말했다. 그의 말처럼 예능프로그램으론 드물게 자체 OST를 제작하고, 영화 촬영 장비를 동원해 인제의 비경을 화면에 담았다. (인터뷰③로 이어) NWD took a long time to parepare and ended in 6 episodes. They started out with a plan to show only 5 episodes and they filmed it in the style of Three Meals program. Rather than the length, they focused on the quality and, they also tried to come up with good OST's for the program which is rare in variety programs. They also used more movie equipments for the show. XML:Y

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01115206615863976&DCD=A10102

This news page has many reactions by people who tried GHS's cooking style. Thanks @gayu312 Every single one them said that her foods are delicious. Few people tried every single dish that she made....all unexpectedly good. One mother says that she has a son who does not like manyonase, but he reluctantly tried GHS's sandwich and liked it unexpectely that he often asks for it. (keke--now I have to try her cooking. I actually want to also try her alcohol mix. keke--there is a 3rd part to the PDLee's interview...it does not really have much on AhnGoo couple. But, I remember PDLee saying that he did ask GHS if she would do another filming. She told him that she would but not now. !!!! PDLee said that he thought about asking other newly wed celebrity couples, but he is very interested in, if possible, filming Lee SoonJae couple. He has been married to one woman all his life and he is a respected veteran actor for a long time. PDLee remembers working with him in Flower series and how he is very romantic and respectful towards his wife.  I would watch that!! He is a well respected actor and mentor to many and he has a long lasting wonderful marriage!!! That will be good!!!)

Thanks a lot @cheerkoo sis..I m soo happy tat Newly wed diary made wonders to Koo!Though I was worried tat it ll be too much in revealing of personal life, I had faith on Ahngu and Na PD!And now tat it did so well I am so happy :) I had always thought how come such a gem of a person like Koo was treated this bad in Korea..Calling her liar and all stuffs! I thank AJH and ND team so much for this! AJH, the man who wanted to show how nice his woman actually is! Yes ! It's achieved now! Those who followed Koo for years all know how good and great she is! And for tat credits goes to u @cheerkoo sis..And to me u r the connecting point between Myself and Koo! Her articles if not translated by u , even I would never have known Koo's other side! Koo has influenced me so much in my life and my biggest wish is to meet her once and say thanks to her for tat!

I am so happy she met AJH, the perfect man for our princess :) I now feel like Koo is more comfortable and more open than before tat she is even ok with filming another round of ND..Yes I respect her decision of having it later! May be with their baby..He he :tongue: These days lot of female actress make comebacks with dramas after having baby like Jeon ji hyun, Nam sang mi, Lee Bo young..So i want Koo also to join tat list of celeb who ll continue like tat .. 

Currently I m enjoying YRTM..Ofc it's not my favorite genre.. Honestly I don't get tat excited like Blood but I am watching it for Koo! I heard New journey next stop is my country yippee! India :) But one thing tat cast will suffer about is the climate! Since they are having filming in summer, it's going to be too too hot here and hope they r well prepared for the Indian summer and spicy and yummy Indian dishes! 

@gayu312!!

Yes,,YATM also is not my favorite type of genre. I am also watching because Koo is in it and I am loving it!!!  I really loved BLOOD for its sci-fi,  philosophical theme of what if we have no diseases and we all get an equal start in life!! Wow, still love that brilliant idea for the story.  And GHS and AJH were so much fun and so adorable to watch in Blood. 

But, I see how hard Korean fans in Korea are working for Koo....every weekend, they are going through articles and for any severe anti-remarks to capture them and send to YG. They are seeing some patterns too. They also post their positive reactions to counteract. Bless them all !!!!!!!!!

So, I feel that what I can do is to summarize the episodes as fast as I can since it takes time for translation to come out. Thank God the drama is on during the weekend. keke

Bless AhnGoo!!

Guess this person has got a chance to visit the Inje ahngu home :) The winner of the contests are given a chance to visit ?! M. Not sure

She even got to wear Koo shoes which she left it there in front of the Ahngu newly wed poster :) 

Really feel so bad tat there is no website which will subtitle the show! So frustrated! Honestly I don't feel satisfied watching the show without subs..I want to watch it properly with subs :'( 

She just went up there and by luck the owner of the house was there and she got to tour the inside of the house. She says she cannot believe that she was inside and she feels good. She got to wear the shoes and thought about GHS...(keke) 

Good for her.

@gayu312~~I know, I know..

One of these days,,,maybe it will get translated professionally.

Or,,,I cannot promise anything at this time....but I am hoping to...

Archived