Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @MaseYMD

사랑한다면 #구혜선 #안재현 처럼... 방귀한번에 뽀뽀한번....신나는 .혼인생활 그게바로 .신혼 모든게 서툴지만 행복하지. 때론 내가 삐뚤빼뚤해도 너는 날 사랑해줄꺼지? . . . . . #구혜선안재현 #그냥부럽다 #신혼일기 . . . . . #마이시티 #MYCT #신혼일기#새댁스타그램 #새댁일기 #커플 #커플아이템 #TVN

If you are going to love, love like GHS and AJH...For every fart, we must kiss (This was AJH's rule from the last episode)...PD asked what Newly Wed means to them...AJH took the each word and expanded to: Exciting Married life....Newlywed means that everything feels clumsy, but we are happy (I forget if Koo or Ahn said this)...At times, I may go crooked and bad, but you will still love me. Right?....(hashtags: GHS, AJH, they are just enviable...Newly wed diary....Mycity...Newlywed..New bride stargram,,,couple item..TVN)

On 3/31/2017 at 8:35 AM, MaseYMD said:

Hi dear @cheerkoo i know this is too much to ask can you please do english subs for NWD, sorry I am so desperate to watch it with subs and unfortunately weve been looking and patiently waiting for websites to hopefully upload and no one is doing it.  I am also wondering why there's no english subs  as this only got 6 episodes.

Will be patiently waiting and thank you so much. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

You can watch it at instagram undername love_yg_artist 

They do eng sub for some episore

There is a prayer in bible that i loved to pray it everyday... Hope that someone in this group could joint me pray it for our lovely couple AJH KHS, as it said that 2 people asking in the name of Jesus, then God will granted it

1 Chronicles 4 : 10. Jabez prayer

And Jabez (changed to our name) called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh that YOU would bless me ( changed me to Ahn Jae Hyun &Koo Hye Sun ) indeed, and enlarge my (AJH&KHS) territory , that YOUR hand would be with me (AJH&KHS) , and that YOU would keep me (AJH&KHS) from evil, that i (AJH&KHS) may not cause pain!". So God granted him (our name)  what he (our name) requested. 

Love AJH & KHS so much, and i believe God will never leave them... As maybe all situations seems not good & difficult, out of our plan, but God can change it for our AJH KHS kindness& good sake, amen

Good morning & happy day to all of us 

@LoveSG  this morning i saw in instagram there is someone post a pics of KHS spotted in hospital, she looks healthier now & she also give smile when someone greeting her.. Its a good news to see that she is getting better& get fast recovery...Thanks God for it. 

I was so happy to see that AJH updated his IG, because both were out of the spotlight afrter GHS fell sick and I was really anxious to have any news about them. His post is the way to tell us that everything is fine and they are relaxed at home with the kids.  Gumban is adorable! Always in top of Gamja :heart:

Archived