약간의 개그까지!!!

23.jpg?type=w1200

그리고 우리 귀여운 동물 친구들까지 더해지니
로맨틱 + 꿀잼이랍니다!!!

인제 갓 부부의 <신혼일기>가 쓰여질
빨간지붕집에 많이 많이 놀러와 주세요.

24.jpg?type=w1200

이번 주 금요일 밤 9시 20분 tvN 첫 방송!

[단독]참을 수 없이 달콤한 안재현♥구혜선 부부! 그.러.나 그들에게도 결혼은 현실이다?!

더 많은 안구커플의 소식을 알고 싶다면
꾸~욱 '좋아요' 를 눌러주세용!
https://www.facebook.com/tvnlovebirds/

One of the few nooks in the net wherein I feel warm, happy, and safe besides the GHS Soompi thread, is this, the beautiful AhnGoo ship. But due to adverse circumstances in life, I wasn't always able to board in with, you, fellow AhnGoo shipmates. That said, when things get difficult, thoughts of you; beautiful AhnGoo; and some happy personal thoughts brought me much needed cheer, kamsahamnida.

Finally – this coming February 3 marks the premiere of Honeymoon Diary featuring no other than our beautiful couple, AhnGoo! As I have previously said, LOVE works wonders. It was what paved the way for uri princess Koo-nim, to open herself to all of us through this insight into her married life with Jae-hyun, her handsome knight. Let's all tune in to give love and support to AhnGoo. Happy Watching! :wub:

There was a press conference today to introduce Newlywed Diary!!

PD Nah, PD Lee WooHyung and Writer Kim DaeJoo met the press at Stanford Hotel.

I will just take few excerpts from various articles and summarize them for you.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170201/82661570/2

PD Nah says that he usually implements a program by thinking about what he wants to do and then cast the members. For NWD, he went about it differently. He got to know AJH through J2W-2. Then, he got to know GHS also. He liked the way they interacted and asked them to show their newlywed life on screen.  설득 과정이 많이 길지는 않았다”며 “부부는 대화를 통해 결정을 하더라. 두 사람이 말하길 출연하기로 한 가장 큰 이유는 신혼생활이 한 번 지나면 돌아오지 않는데 자신들에게도 좋은 추억이 될 거 같았기 때문이다더라”라고 덧붙였다.He says that it did not take that long for them to decide. As a couple, they discussed the proposal together and came up with the decision. The biggest reason for their decision is that honeymoon life only comes once in a life time and that it can also be a great memory for them.

김대주 작가는 “구혜선은 너무 솔직하더라”며 “반면 안재현을 보면서는 안도했다. ‘신서유기’에선 로맨티시스트지만 그도 역시 남편이더라. 달콤하기만 할 것 같지만 안재현도 우리와 똑같은 남편이었다. 구혜선이 고생했겠더라. ‘신서유기’에서는 애처가다운 면모만 보이지만 실제로는 일반적인 남편, 눈치도 없고... 해서는 안 될 말도 한다”고 관전포인트를 말해 기대감을 높였다. Writer Kim DaeJoo says, "GHS is so honest and that he was relieved by AJH. AJH may be a romanticist on J2W3, but he is just a regular husband like the rest of us. At times, he says the wrong thing and he does not catch what she may need. GHS will suffer a bit."

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1125268

“그들의 삶이 재미있어 보였던 것 중에 하나가 여러 가지 전통적인 성역할이 있는데 좀 바뀌었다는 점이다”고 말했다. One of the things that got me interested in them is that the way they live is not quite traditional; it is somewhat reversed. 

이어 “구혜선이 훨씬 털털하고 힘쓰는 일을 많이 한다. 안재현은 음식 만들고 요리하는 걸 좋아한다. 안재현이 더 섬세하다”면서 “보통 남자들이 혼자 있고 싶어 하고 여자들이 같이 하고 싶어 하는데, 여기는 구혜선이 혼자 있어 하고 싶어 하고 안재현은 계속 놀고 싶어 한다”고 했다. GHS is much more free and easy and does a lot more work that requires strength. AJH prefers to cook and is more delicate. Usually it is the men who prefer to be left alone and the women want to do things together. For them, GHS prefers to be alone while AJH wants to have fun together all the time. 

나 PD는 “그들만의 방식을 만들어가는 과정이 재미있었다. 반려 동물도 여섯 마리가 함께 있다. 같은 식구들과 공존하는 모습들도 재미있어 보여서 독특해보였다”고 덧붙였다.Their unique ways are interesting. They also live with 6 pets. The way they all live together is interesting. 

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201702011126232600199_1

“구혜선이 뜨개질을 하면서 술을 먹더라”라고 말했다. "GHS drank alone while knitting."

결혼 1년 차라고 밝힌 이 PD는 구혜선, 안재현의 모습을 보며 “공감이 됐다”고 털어놨다. 이우형 PD는 “촬영 중 안재현이 1박2일로 외출을 해야 했던 일이 있었다. 당시 구혜선의 모습이 기억이 난다”라고 말했다. PD Lee states that he has been married just one year as well and that there are many thing that he can relate to the AhnGoo couple."During the filming of NWD, AJH had to leave for a 2-day trip. At that  time PD Lee remembers GHS. 

그러면서 “구혜선이 혼자 뜨개질을 하면서 술을 먹더라. 그때 혼잣말로 ‘10분만 더 기다려준다’라고 하더라. 내가 평소에 받던 문자랑 비슷해 공감이 됐다”라고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다. "GHS started to drink alone while knitting. GHS spoke to herself, "I am going to wait just 10 minutes only." PDLee laughed because he has received similar text messages often. 

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21196117&cloc=

"두 사람이 여과없이 박터지게 싸운다"고 말했다. Both of them can fight without filtering.

이어 "싸우면 보통 고함을 지르는데, 이 부부는 차근차근 6시간 동안 대화한다. 길게 대화해서 납득한다"며 "라이프 스타일이 그렇다. 별의별 이야기를 다 한다"고 이야기했다. "The difference is that most people tend to shout when they fight. But, this couple talk it out calmly for 6 hours. They talk long until things are selltled for each other. That is their style. They talk about all kinds of stuff together."

또 나영석 PD는 "카메라 없는 방을 하나 마련해뒀다. 싸움이 깊어지면 결국 그 방으로 들어가더라"며. We set one room in the house without any cameras. If their fight is going to go on a long time, they go in there together.

(Fighting NWD!! I am looking forward to it. May the memory of NWD be treasured and enjoyed together forever!!)

2more days before newlywed diary,feb.3 please come faster!im excited for this beautiful couple..

not sure but someone posted a pic of ajh in the airport and then soulpet posted a pic of khs dogs..usually when their pets are in the pet shop the couple are on vacation.

Thanks gayu312...and ZamZam brought it to my attention as well. (I translated really fast...so )

1화 ‘우리는 왜 여기에 와 있을까?'

방송일 : 20017-02-03 Broadcasting date

제1화 우리는 왜 여기에 와 있을까? 1 epi: How did we end up here?

눈만 마주쳐도 꿀이 뚝뚝 떨어지는 안구정화 커플의 등장!
    얼굴이면 얼굴, 일이면 일~ 뭐든지 잘하는 새신부 혜선과
    특기는 구님 사랑하기, 취미는 요리인 ‘부엌 지킴이’ 새신랑 재현
     Honey flows even if they look at each other..it is AhnGoo couple! New bride HyeSun who is not only pretty but also can do anything well and the new groom JaeHyun whose specialty is loving Goo-nim and his hobby is cooking and taking care of the kitchen.

춥기로 소문난 강원도 인제. GwanWon-do Inje, famous for being really cold.
    첩첩산중의 빨간 지붕 집에서 써내려가는 두 사람의 신혼일기  A newlywed diary of a couple living inside a red-roof house in the deep mountain.

집 앞 슈퍼까지 10km, 병원까지 20km, 은행까지 100km?!
    외출 한 번 하려면 마음의 준비부터 필요한 시골 생활
    결혼 7개월 차 신혼부부의 고된 겨울나기가 시작되는데...10km to a nearest supermarket, 20km to a hospital, 100km to a bank?! It is a country life, meaning that leaving the house requires an utmost planning. Surviving the winter (in the mountain) starts for this 7-month newlywed couple...

가을부터 부지런히 월동 준비를 시작한 안구부부
    겨울 동안 먹을 식량 저장은 물론
    구석구석 집안 보수까지 척척~
    두 사람은 몸도 마음도 따듯한 겨울을 보낼 수 있을까? Since the fall, the AhnGoo couple had been diligently preparing..food for the winter of course..repairing the house from corner to corner is no problem~Can the two people really live through the winter with warm hearts and minds?

온 국민이 아는 사랑꾼 커플.
    하지만 사랑만 먹고 살 수는 없는 법!
    없는 살림에 재료를 모으고 모아 끼니를 준비하는데...This couple is famous for being romantic, but there is no way a couple can just live on love! They had to prepare with scanty resouces and ingredients...

하얀 겨울,
    쏟아지는 함박눈처럼 아름다운 두 사람의 이야기
    2월 3일 금요일 밤 9시 20분 <신혼일기>가 첫 방송 됩니다. White winter, two people's story as lovely as the falling snow..starts on Feb 3rd, Friday, at 9:20pm. 

(I read in dc that they decided on the GangWon-do location because Koo has a vision of living in the country one day and that she loves to see snow fall.)

These days, I get the news from dc more than the portals...Thanks DC!!!

Supposedly, there are many more articles from the press conference that I did not see myself.....

촬영 제의 사흘만에 흔쾌히 응한 부부에게 제작진이 요구한 건 '아무리 크게 싸워도 집에 가기 없기' 딱 하나...The variety show about the couple was really just about the 2 of them...but the producers made only one request and condition---"Even if the fight is really big, you cannot go home."

The couple agreed to do the variety show 3 days after the proposal was made. 

Also, NWD is only for 5 episodes total---

ㄴ 2월3일~~ 3월 3일까지 5부작----2/3a ~ 3/3 (5 epis)

thanks all.
More and more I will love NYD.
The fifth episode, for me, is a great blessing and I feel like that every day thousands times I watch it.
Thank God for this great blessing. Incredible. We were waiting for many days. And we had faith in love,
That's why our love now taste sweet.
I feel that I'm still in a dream.
These days I congratulate to ahnku couple and ourselves.

cr.Ahngoo fans all over the world facebook thanks

hi everyone

thanks @cheerkoo @gayu312 @khs7 @MaseYMD @Tsg  thanks for the update and translation

@macaronsandsakuratea i pray that your family is ok now....i miss your post :)

I'am so excited now to see their interaction and how they cope up in a place that is very cold.

Potato and Ahnju is like bestfriend so cute and adorable and the rest of the animals iam looking forward also how they will behave to their mommy and daddy:lol::D

i want to see their talent.....i know that all of the pets of ku is very smart and talented like her❤️

excited also to see AhnJu ......

Fighting Ahngoo couple! 

On 1 February 2017 at 6:42 AM, Rain Song said:

2more days before newlywed diary,feb.3 please come faster!im excited for this beautiful couple..

not sure but someone posted a pic of ajh in the airport and then soulpet posted a pic of khs dogs..usually when their pets are in the pet shop the couple are on vacation.

cr. janey wang and @anne_950718 thanks for the photo

@Rain Song here the pic of AJH .....but

where is wifey? i hope there is someone who will take a photo just like before:D:wub:

they like japan....

cr. soul_pet thanks

here their photo....so cute :D

well...it would be nice if our couple did take a little vacation before Koo starts filming for drama....but we don't have good evidence yet. Gamja and Soondae may be in Seoulpet because AJH has work to do in Japan and Koo also has filming schedule for the drama. That is the reality of both parents working and kids gotta be taken care of. keke

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=72817&amp;year=2017&amp;refer=portal

This is yet another article that came out of press conference for the NWD. 

“동화를 보면 해피엔딩이지 않나. 로미오와 줄리엣이 결혼했다면 어떨까. 동화같은 사람들이 결혼해서 사는 이야기를 그리고 싶었다“ The producers of NWD talked about their idea behind filming NWD: "Most fantasy stories say they lived happily ever after. If Romeo and Juliet married, how would they be like? I wanted to tell the aftermath story about what happens after two people who look like they come right out of fantasy stories marry."

PD Nah and the other NWD producers/writers basically say that AHNGOO are regular people whom most of us can relate, but that their unique style as a couple makes them interesting to watch. Married producers reacted to AHNGOO with, "that is real" to which, an unmarried producer reacted with,"if that is real, I don't want to marry". (keke)

PD Nah also said that if the program is successful, he would like to continue with more seasons of the show...of course, it could be a different couple. 

Prayers and Support for AHNGOO and the entire NWD team!!!!

Fighting AhnGooers!!!

as Ku said no perfect marriage ......

for me its normal to the husband and wife to fight .....no one is perfect....but as the time goes by marriage couple learn to each other mistake . after the long or short fight they have make up and accept and understand their own faults. and move forward.

in regards in outside appearance  AhnGoo Couple are perfect for me, they have
white flawless skin , red lips.etc....but in the inside they are not perfect just like us, who made mistake in life. 

i really like AhnGoo couple they are not living with fantasy world. they experience what others normal couple do.....i really admire Ku very much i inspired by her works and honest personality. A very kind person and very easy to be with. she is real. not a materialistic one , she wants only to have a simple life. And I like her for being like that. She is a straight forward person , and we are the same in regards to that. hehehehehe

She know"s a lot of things like ; knitting, painting, writing a nobel , composing,directing,acting,singing,cooking,designing ,knows how to play piano wow I am very amaze by her. She is born to be talented. and I Praise God to that.

normally some girls wants to do the easy way and the husband is the hard one but in AhnGoo situation is reverse. but for me its normal there is a lot of couple having the same situation.

and to Ahn Jae Hyun i like him for being romantic person he like to suprise KU he is a very kind hearted person and i like his behavior he is not afraid showing his big LOVE to KU not every celebrity can do that normally they hide their feeling because of the fame or popularity they have. But for him KU is more important than anything (her Universe) ❤️that is why he married her immidiately thats the POWER OF LOVE and i admire him to that.he is very funny same as KU they are really match made in heaven.

Every couple can relate to AhnGoo.....There's a lot of women out there that they know what the others men's do and its normal. even me i can do what others men's do but not at all hahahahahaha

Life is full of challenges and adventures. there is a time for everything a time to be happy and a time to be sad.

May God give them to have a long lasting LOVE to each other❤️

God Bless AhnGoo Couple❤️

May the God Bless the New Wedding Diary to be successful....

sorry for the long post...

ZamZam found it and also few fans in dc found itl

It appears that our couple was spotted at the Japan airport together!!

Yeah!! Have a great time AhnGoo!!  After that Koo will be busy for about 6 months. 

REally excited and also shaking for our couple...NWD!! All the best.

I hope i'm not late. Thank you all sunnies for the wonderful posts and it's really a good news for us. 

I'm so excited for this couple can't wait to watch. Wishing all the best and success for the both of them. Blessed them and yes we are all happy to see them together. Dream come true. It's all our happiness. 

Omona, it's airing right now! I cannot watch the live streaming, I'm in the office. Enjoy ahngoo sisters!!! I cannot wait to watch ep.1 later.  Thank you so much for the screencaps! Looks like we will get a glimpse of their real house in Seoul before they embark to the country side. :D

Archived