[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to Love House.

Eun Bi can't sleep and thinking about something.

Next morning, the kids send her because she's going back to Seoul. They saying goodbye to each other and says "Lets meet again soon."

TK's see his father being arrested by the police.

YA notices TK's face expression.

kTA spoke to his father and his father is sad now . Now EunBi is at love orphanage  watching the kids sleep. It is morning and she is saying goodbye to the kids . It is so sweet how the kids say goodbye. It kinda broke my heart to see. Cops arrived at the school and arrested the director. KT looks so sad seeing his father taken away. It is the director's fault for not telling anyone at the school that TK is his son. So now TK didn't even call his father name out when they took him. So sad chingu's * crying*.

Guest ruby014

eun byul x yiahn is at the cafe

they are talking about eun bi?????????????????

eun bi went to meet yi ahn to return his medalllll 

they met and eun bi returns it ............

EBi is now back home. She and mom talks then we cut to EBi going to where YA swim team is. In the front desk she tries to give the medal back, but YA sees her before she could even leave. I'm so confused with that medal. 

TK's father at police station and admits that he's responsible for what happened to Soo In.

Eun Byul and YA scene at cafe.

She asks YA what happen between him and Eun Bi while she's gone.

Eun Bi is at home with mother.

Eun Bi comes to see YA. She wants to leave something for YA at the reception counter but YA  see her. They talking to each other outside the gym, at the park. She wants to give YA the gold medal YA won that she left at the memorial.

EB give back the medal that being put at the memorial place

When EB at the bus station she saw the news about TK's dad ( so she already know that is TK's dad??)

And then someone call TK at his house, he is at his bed, sick.

Is EB who call, but TK only said EB and he drop his phone, he is too sick to hold the phone

TK is hospitalized and his mom went to the hospital

Ebi is asking recipients to deliver a small package to YA but YA showed up that time. now they talking each other....

Ebi"now i dont need to care abt u" then Ebi gives YA the small package before. its the real medal. "now you should give it to the real owner"

"now do you feel more relieved to see my face?"

"how much i have haard time seeing you.....do you think im kind of that person"

"Thanks. now i wont avoid you anymore"

now Ebi is alone and she sees news abt Tk dad

Guest ruby014

eun bi sawwwww about taekwang's dad she tried to call taekwang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taekkkkkkkkkkkkkkwanggggg is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk omgggg plssssssssssss eun bi go to him

yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huhuhuhhuhuu

eun bi called taekwang's mom to come at the hospital

mom arrives and visit taekwang

eun bi and mom's taekwang talk while at the hospital

EBi is at the bus stop when she sees the news about TK's dad. I still don't know if she knows he said the truth before. What is this? Is TK sick? OH NOESSS!!! EBi has been calling Tk's phone he answers after awhile, but when he did he drops the phone and couldn't say a word beyond EBi. 

Archived