[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YA talk with his swimming teacher and then he look at the medal EB gave him, and thinking back what EB said to him

EB talking with the little girl and she also thinking back the goodbye scene at the bus stop with YA

Oh no, are they missing each other and the writer going to pair them then? :(

Guest yoitsgianne

She brought out the medaaaaal!

God dammit show you lied to me TT^TT TK's emotional climax my butt. My ship is definitely dying today. And I'm going down with it. Bye bye friends~

EunByel was leaving school with YA and then her two walked with them. They talked and then EunByel walked away from them. Then her two girlfriends said something else. Now Ya is with couch discussing something. Then EunBi at love orphanage talking to Ra Jin.  EunBi thinks of YA and Ra Jin realizes she misses her friends from Seol. I think Ra Jin and her discussing about her time in Seol and made a promise for Christmas. So sweet chingu's.

Back to Love House.

Rajin and Eun Bi talking to each other.

She recalls the moment with YA when they saying goodbye at the bus stop. She's thinking about YA.

Rajin tells her that she should going back to Seoul because Eun Bi seems like she miss her school and friends. 

They makes promise between each other.

Guest phichul

kid : unnie whats that?

EBi : its gold medal. its not a toy

kid: is that what was next to your pic?

E : wow you remember? thats great.

K did you get it as a gift when you lived in seoul?"

E: "yea. but i have to give it to the real owner. there's a different owner, but i accepted it for the moment"

K : unni. you want to go to seoul don't you?"

K: You got a mom and you got a lot of friends" . E : "what. you're worried i'm going back to seoul?" K :"But you have to come on our birthdays, christmas, and children's day okay?" Now, you don't have to stay here because of us"

Guest ruby014

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAEKWANG DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING ABOUT TONYEONG NOOOOOOOOOOO!

AJDKJASBHDKJASBDJASDSHKJFDHAKJSFHKJDASHFKJDSHFKJDSKLJFDAS I HATE THIS DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EUN BYULLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST STEP ON KSY PHONE AND DESTROYED IT DEABAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eun byul and taekwang talked with each other about soo in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  help each other come on help each other

OHHH SY is busted. She was talking to someone from back at Tongyeong I guess. LOL Ebyul throws SY phone to the ground then steps on it. OHH, she really is stepping on it for emphasis!!! Then she kicks it off as a finisher!!! 10/10

Archived