[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now YA and Ebyul together. it seems like Ebyul doesnt really care. Ebyul asked abt Taekwang to YA she said that TK goes to tongyeong

now tk and Ebi scene...

the kids is going to school and Ebi - Tk arguad a little

TK "you will come right answer me"... "i'll be waiting"

OMO  OMO , Did you guys see that she played her like a fool. She knew all along chingu. EunByel let her play all right in her hands. EunByel let it slip that KT went to Tongyeong. Sorry for he misspell. EunByel is finally truly be herself and told him to go back. 

Guest ruby014

mom called Eunbi by phone . mom wants eun bi to come back Seoul but eun bi still undecided ... rajin saw her ...

oh jeong ha is alive sooooo the body is a random person i guess ... she is visiting the fake urn of eun bi

oh jeong ha is the one who identified the random dead person as eun bi by using eun bi's id ...urghhhh cant understand korean ....

Teacher Kim at police station with Min Joon's father.

Mother is on the phone with EBi. She ask if EBi doing well at Love House.

Mother want her to move to Seoul but EBi tells her to give some time to think first.

Guest phichul

MOM and EBi call convo

M : "you aren't going to come to seoul? did your heart get weak after seeing the kids?"

Ebi : "can you give me time to think? i'm sorry mom"

M: its okay lets call again

Mom is on the phone with EBi. I guess she still hasn't decided if she wants to go back to Seoul cuz she said sorry. RJ overheard. EBi visits her grave and there's someone visiting as well. It's the other bullied girl, Oh Jeong Ha.

JH says that she picked up the nametag EBi dropped. She thought it was EBi who was found so I guess she gave the nametag to the corpse. Correct me if I'm wrong.

When EB finish her phone call with mom, the little girl saw EB expresion, so maybe the preview when the girl ask EB there is someone she miss at seoul is not YA but mom? :D

The classmate that EB protecting from bullying is paying respect at EB urn and it so happen EB go there and they meet

She is the one who discovered the dead body and EB name tag

at the cemetery, Ebi seems to meet her friend from noori high. her friend said she come to the cemetery everytime she thinks abt Ebi

Ebi "youre really startled right?"

Her fiend say something and she starts crying. i think that girl is the one that Ebi protect from KSY

omg its really lagging

EBi visiting her own memorial and meet her friend that she protected in Tongyeong.

She said that she felt guilty for making her being bullied by SY.

Flashback.

Her friend found her name tag at the place where they found the corpse. 

So that's explain why they think Eun Bi is dead.

Teacher went to the police and is confessing to class president's dad. Finally the girl who was originally bullied was at the place where she was buried. She saw that EunBi was alive and now confessing to being the one making everyone think she died.  I think she was saying she sorry for letting her get bullied and not saying anything. ( please that is just my interpretation)  EunBi comforted her.

Guest phichul

Jungah and EBi

E: oh jungah?

J:you're alive?

E: how did you came here?

J : whenever i thought of you, i came here"

E: you shocked right?

Jungah : no...i thought it couldn't have been you. eunbi-yah. to be honest, upto the day you left, i hated myself. so when i heard you went missing, i always went to that beach." and she said that she thought it might be eunbi so she hated ksy for not caring, and she hated herself for not stepping up to tell. "no. i know how scary it is to be bullied. i know it more than anybody. i understand how you feel". you don't know how many times i wanted to approach you. just like you did to me..i wanted to help you. i'm sorry". i'm really sorry eunbi.

Archived