[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

After watching the episode 13 again I saw the TK/EBi meeting in a different light.

When Eun Bi thanked him and felt sorry for TK because she couldn't be that kind of person to him, those words can be interpreted differently. She could have actually meant, while TK had been helping her all along and had been able to make her smile and be herself for some time, she never returned the favor to TK. By saying that she wasn't that kind of person, she never helped him back, never made him smile and never asked how he was really feeling and he couldn't confide to her. Actually, this could mean that she isn't saying that she doesn't love him at all... she is just saying, only with him, she didn't put him first like the others.

All this shows that Eun Bi is well aware of TK's actions and she did realise what he was doing all the time for her, whereas she never helped... so she doesn't take him for granted at all. On the other hand, she isn't aware that GTK has changed and she made him happy - even the driver noticed it -... To conclude, she knows TK's feelings for her but she doesn't realise the extent of it.

As for Eun Byul, I believe, she won't start blaming her sister. Actually, when Eun Byul hears the whole story, she might get really mad at KSY, since she was the one who forced YA to leave the competition. When she texted him, it was her intention from the start. When KSY is mentioning that YA might love Eun Bi, she is using the accident as the proof of his love for Eun Bi. And she is wrong: YA did it because of Eun Byul's memory and because Eun Bi was her twin sister.  

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just confused about the lines Eun Bi said at the love house when TK is going back ....'Ya! You said you know everything then until when you'll keep doing this?'..then Tae Kwang:'Till you stop saying sorry to me'

=S..What does she mean by everything is what matters.

But Han Yi An does seem to be affected by Eun Bi...but I'm okay with them exploring his feelings ...coz it should be clarified how he feels about the twins...But Imho...he's right now too angry to deal with Eun Byul so the time spent with Eun Bi keeps coming back to his mind...And Eun Byul actually had to go through a lot ..so maybe after he gets to know about her torments and guilt [maybe]..he'll forgive her or something..and he should be happy too kind of right...if she's not dead after all?

But ...after all these episode I've given up any hope on any pair lol...It should be wise to just keep enjoying the drama.

Okay writernim, do whatevr you want...im not really concerned now who will end up with who, all this time i've been watching dramas and my fav couples always sank (not always tho:phew:) so im invulnerable now:crazy:

but writernim pdnim surely you're too much, stop playing around with our feelings:tears::tears:

im looking forward for ep14 ajja ajja!

After watching the episode 13 again I saw the TK/EBi meeting in a different light.

When Eun Bi thanked him and felt sorry for TK because she couldn't be that kind of person to him, those words can be interpreted differently. She could have actually meant, while TK had been helping her all along and had been able to make her smile and be herself for some time, she never returned the favor to TK. By saying that she wasn't that kind of person, she never helped him back, never made him smile and never asked how he was really feeling and he couldn't confide to her. Actually, this could mean that she isn't saying that she doesn't love him at all... she is just saying, only with him, she didn't put him first like the others.

All this shows that Eun Bi is well aware of TK's actions and she did realise what he was doing all the time for her, whereas she never helped... so she doesn't take him for granted at all. On the other hand, she isn't aware that GTK has changed and she made him happy - even the driver noticed it -... To conclude, she knows TK's feelings for her but she doesn't realise the extent of it.

As for Eun Byul, I believe, she won't start blaming her sister. Actually, when Eun Byul hears the whole story, she might get really mad at KSY, since she was the one who forced YA to leave the competition. When she texted him, it was her intention from the start. When KSY is mentioning that YA might love Eun Bi, she is using the accident as the proof of his love for Eun Bi. And she is wrong: YA did it because of Eun Byul's memory and because Eun Bi was her twin sister.  

​Yes I also agree with you, that's why I don't see that statement is another rejections.. Especially when she start walk towards him, TK just stood there and wait her to come..I feel like, she's slowly open her hearts towards him and  TK will wait for her to come, he won't force his feeling and let her decide.. That's why I feel like I'm crazy but I interpreted the scene like that..:sweatingbullets:

I think tonight episode will be the key whether TK has an opportunity or not and leave another cliffhanger..

@minibunny 

Eun Bi confessed to her twin sister that GTK has been helping her all the time. She has started opening up there too.

I really wish that Eun Bi starts helping TK... even it is about SI's case first. TK's father is blackmailed and even TK has some issues with him, he cares and worries about him too.

Hello. All sympathize  of Lee Eunbi.  But I am sad, because  the brave girl with a good heart named Eunbyul,  conceded to his  life Eunbi ,  when she returned, she left without her boyfriend. He's already in love  her sister  Eunbi.  It is sad.  For all,  interesting problems Eunbi , but the problems Eunbyul  not important.

Okay! Now that i finished watching ep 13 i finally grasp what others are saying about eunbyul.

the way i see it, eunbyul did have a crush to yian,its just everyone said, she takes the feeling for granted that even when she's rude and harsh, yian still like her so she doesnt need to play sweet or understanding. She's quite a bold girl, and one who doesnt like to admitted to her own fault. She doesnt like feeling guilty and get a blame even when she deserved it.

she's quite childish when making the decision to swap life with eunbi, she didnt think of others feeling that her decision actually have more impact than she thought.

she didnt think that yian would heavily involved with eunbi and feel constricted. When yian mad at her for being selfish,she couldnt take the guilt and think her problem is bigger and important and yian should have understand her more. 

I'm not saying that she's correct or wrong. But i kind of understand what kind of a girl eunbyul is. She's the opposite of eunbi, that's for sure.

if this drama was made into manga,i would definitely very invested (not like i dont with d drama vers lol). All characters in this drama remind me of manga and i can easily portrait each characters to cartoon image XD

back to topic. Whether people like or dislike eunbyul, i found her personality very interesting. Eunbi is your everyday female leads in Kdrama, while eunbyul is more like a manga leads.

i actually found her interaction with yian very sparkly. Its full of fire, but it died down just as fast, coz prolly they know each other since kids? So they angry and forgive each other very fast.

i LOOOOOOOVE THAT KIND OF COUPLE HAHAHAHA.

I'm definitely in minority but i SHIP YIANxEUNBYUL!!

taekwang can have his puppy love since i found eunbi fit him more

​I'm glad that I found a fellow in the minority who ships Yi Ahn x Eun Byul just like me. After seeing their actual interaction in the recent episode, I think how they interacted is interesting and made me ship them even more.

I don't think Eun Byul's decision to swap life with Eun Bi was childish though, and it's definitely not because of her selfish reasons like some others stated. Eun Byul already stated that her reason of swapping life with Eun Bi is because of her guilt about the adoption thing added by Eun Bi being bullied and committing suicide in front of her very eyes. Moreover after Eun Bi was saved Eun Bi lost her memory, so Eun Bi losing her memory giving Eun Byul an idea and came up with decision to let Eun Bi enjoy a better life in her stead while Eun Byul disappeared for her. So the reason why Eun Byul disappeared is totally for Eun Bi's sake. Yes Eun Byul didn't really consider her mom and YA when she made this decision, but then again if Eun Byul told her mom, her mom wouldn't accept Eun Byul disappearing for Eun Bi's sake and Eun Bi filling in Eun Byul's space especially when Eun Bi's existence was new and was a stranger to her mom at that time. Eun Byul was probably doubtful her mom would be willing to adopt/take care of Eun Bi together with Eun Byul, so she chose to disappear instead. I can understand Eun Byul's decision. For YA, I don't think Eun Byul knows YA's feelings for her and she has been so secretive about her internal problems from anyone including him, so if Eun Byul didn't tell her mom she definitely wouldn't tell YA either.

With that being said, I agree that Eun Byul should have made a gentler approach in letting YA know that she wasn't dead. But then again I'm not surprised at how Eun Byul made it known to YA since it's in tune with her character. From my take, it seems like Eun Byul was taking her friendship with YA for granted and didn't really think YA would be that affected (which made me more sure that Eun Byul didn't know YA's feelings for her). Also it seems like Eun Byul and YA often fought like that in the past and Eun Byul was too used to that, which is proven by them making it up so quickly near the end of the drama. It seems to be frequent occurences for them. Perhaps because it's the first time we actually saw them fighting and making up so quickly so we haven't been used to that. (I find that moment is interesting and pretty cute though). But with that being said, I'm not saying Eun Byul was right for doing that. She should have paid more care to the people around her and step up so that she can improve herself.

About YA getting attracted to Eun Bi, like someone said, there's a possibility that he's attracted to Eun Bi only because Eun Bi has good qualities and persona that Eun Byul doesn't have. Spending a bit of the time with someone who has the same face with his loved one without knowing that person was someone else and that very someone else has good traits which his loved one doesn't have sure can confuse someone. It's refreshing, and the fact that person has the same face with his loved one can be confusing even more. But if that's the case, like someone said it doesn't mean that YA likes Eun Bi more over Eun Byul. It feels more like he's attracted to Eun Bi because Eun Bi feels like 'gentler and sweeter ver of Eun Byul'. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I'm still kinda against Eun Bi ending up with Yi Ahn, since if he does like her it doesn't feel like he likes Eun Bi for her true self, especially considering she has the same face with Eun Byul and he used to have feelings for Eun Byul before, it feels like his reason for the attraction still has Eun Byul's shadow. But then again it's just one of the possibility, another possibility can also happen, and I don't know to which direction this drama will take.

Guest mega_lee

anything that will be done later writers for the episode I do not care.
I just hope that the end of this drama is NOT HANG.
GTK & EUNBI
YA & ENBYUL
happy ending. !!!
please do not make me frustrated writer. The first time I really liked the Korean drama. and this is the first time I joined and post comments on the forums.

do not make me heartbroken because Korean drama writer. :(

I've been avoiding watching this show because it's about kids.  I decided to give it a go after getting a glimpse,  especially with how talked about it is. But the actor they are blowing up is almost putting me off. It's weird. I'm starting to think his own company might be putting in a little too much effort.  This hysteria is unusual. Almost like they are trying to create overhype for his next offer. In the end , actors that are over hyped end up fizzling out.  

Hi all! After another long day, we are finally again close to the airing of a new episode. Been following this thread closely and I noticed how some are still confused with Eun Byul's intention.

I think it was pretty clearly stated how she managed to survive for so long and why she came back. She went back to the orphanage (which is HOW she manage to survive so long) and she came back because of the recurring article about Soo In's case. I don't see her leaving is as selfish as some people said. It seem just like the timing and opportunity was right, that she could escape her problem while being able to let her sister live her life (like killing two birds with one stone) Although I'm not saying that should be the right way but with all the things she was going through, we should cut her some slack. At least she realises now that she came back to set things right once and for all. The only question left was if both twins are alive, who was the one that died?? 

Also, we might be too indulge in the shippings that we missed an important point about how people around us suffers sometimes with the decision we make. Both twins showcase that; Eun Bi who chose to end her life and how the kids missed her; Eun Byul that decided to disappear and how the mom and Yi Ahn was so devastated. All of these is a strong message to tell us that we should always communicate and the world does not only revolves around us.

Even after the cliffhanger from ep 13, I have faith with Eun Byul. I don't think there will be a fight between the twins over Yi Ahn. I am also kinda on the Eun Byul x Yi Ahn ship (not just because I want EB to end up with TK). I don't know, but I think it is really common kind of relationship, like they both know their attachment to each other but none took a step forward. Also if you notice how the friends around that kinda know their 'relationship'. It is by 'default' that if anything happened to Eun Byul, they assume Yi Ahn will know. Anticipating how Eun Byul will solve her issue with YA.

As for EB-TK, ofc I still hope it will happen. It is not impossible for a girl to have a change of heart if the guy is persistent but respect her decision at the same time. Also since ep 13, TK lines kinda made me feel not so bad for him even if he didn't get the girl in the end. Although he keep going after EB, I don't see that as because he wants EB in return. He just want her to stop apologizing and live. He enjoys being with her and able to cheer her on. TK's happy ending can come in a lot of diff form (relationship with his dad, mom/or simply being able to stay friends with EB) Let's just hope for the best!   

@bebebisous33  @zaireen @MissSquint

Lets prepare our internet connection!! make sure there's no problem with 'em! hahaha!! :D . this thread surely jump fast :w00t: . 

​I think i'm going to start it up 10 minutes beforehand to stop it from lagging so much #firstworldproblems

And yes seeing as though there is only 2 more eps after today, I hardly think they'll put in more problems like Ebi and Ebyul going against each other. I mean if there were 10 more eps then maybe...

I HOPE SUNGJAE'S OST IS RELEASED SOON (ALREADY OBSESSED) 

​Yes I also agree with you, that's why I don't see that statement is another rejections.. Especially when she start walk towards him, TK just stood there and wait her to come..I feel like, she's slowly open her hearts towards him and  TK will wait for her to come, he won't force his feeling and let her decide.. That's why I feel like I'm crazy but I interpreted the scene like that..:sweatingbullets:

I think tonight episode will be the key whether TK has an opportunity or not and leave another cliffhanger..

​@bebebisous33 @minibunny Or maybe what Eun Bi says to Tae Kwang has an opposite meaning? Because both of them started their friendship by telling/saying something with opposite meaning, for example scene at the school clinic when Eun Bi said she's a totally liar and her name is Go Eun Byul. Maybe she did the same thing last night with Tae Kwang?

Eun Bi's and Tae Kwang's scene at the Love House when Eun Bi tells Tae Kwang to leave and return back to Seoul.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Eun Bi: Go now

Tae Kwang: Okay

But maybe what she really mean is "Don't go". Because take a look at her face when Tae Kwang said "okay" and walks away.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Maybe I'm imagining too much about it but why do I feel that Eun Bi looks like she didn't expect that Tae Kwang really going to leave? And then she calls Tae Kwang's name and stop him even though she already know that Tae Kwang needs to catch the last bus.

image.jpgimage.jpg 

I feel like she don't want Tae Kwang to leave and delayed him purposely.

And when they play the new OST by Sungjae, Eun Bi walks toward Tae Kwang with slow motion effect. I was like, okay, she's going to hug him and our ship is ready to sail. But what with the hands shake? I wish writers-nim is next to me so that I can smack and kick them right away for giving me false hope.

Okay, sorry for this delusional post. I just want to kill time while waiting for episode 14. I'm preparing for the worst right now but I'm not sure whether I I'm ready for the heartbreaking scene or not. :tears:

Archived