[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

We can hate the writer for playing with us, but actually that's his job to keep the viewers looking forward to the next episode. And he is really playing with our hearts and he is good at it. ;)Therefore the ratings have continually increased!

We shouldn't hate the writer for this. Honestly, I am more intrigued by the SI's case right now. And KSY's case isn't over yet. And who is the person who died back then?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squeeee!!!! Taekwang kisses her!

Kdrama rule: Who kisses the girl first has always been the end game! 

​Rules don't apply to cheek kisses. Though KSH is young so maybe they do! :crazy:

​Its up to Eun Bi's reaction in next episode - If he'll end up with her or maybe Yi Ahn .. It can some sort of waking call for Yi Ahn to realize that he has feelings for Eun Bi ..

So just quickly going through the story arcs.

1) Soo-in is pretty much done

2) The president's revelation and turning point were touched upon

What we need from the last 2 episodes is:

1) getting rid of kang so young

2) figure out this whole love square thing....

am i missing anything?

Guest rohma13

yeahhhhh yesssssssssssss my fav episode so far

i ship both TK n YA with Eun Bi :D i cant help ittttttttt....

btw the last scene is so daebakkkkk my heart was jumping when TK kiss Eun Bi n other side my heart breaks for YA cz atlast he released that he likes Eun Bi ....

so confuseddddddddd n sad cz just two more episodes :( i wish they extend it to 20 episodeeeeessssssssss

Oh my god!! Really?!! and you leave hanging like that.. I don't understand, so who is the one that EB like? PD and writer-nim really??!! and if in the end, EB reject him again..How my heart is going to take it?! PD-nim and writer-nim, I hunt you down if you all don't make TK with EB now, after a rollercoaster feeling in my heart today because of this drama..

They really want to troll with both shipper..:angry: 

Okay Eunbi, the decision is in your hand now. .will you changed your heart or not.

It's gonna weird if she would change her heart so fast because just now in this eps the person that she missed is yian

I believe in you writer-nim

​I  dramaland its always possible for sudden change of heart .. for example Surplus princess - main girl loved till the almost end one guy but then she realized that she loved only main lead .. Its confusing as hell...

YA is trying to make it work with Eun Byul, but he's not feeling it. Eun Bi is also doing the same with TK.   So either they learn to love who they have or they both move on to nobody or each other.  Please don't make both of them stay with people out of guilt or something.  The love square is not finished yet.  Everything else is pretty much solved and we still have two episodes left. 

​Well the cliffhanger may be misleading ! YI may just be surprised by the scene (:wub:)...

He could have come to find EunByol !!!! I mean the gold medal was about their promise as kids but EunByol told him that they have grown and changed. EunBi gave him the medal asking the old him to come back, to make the old him back. YI may use this medal to confess  at Eunbyol his intent ! That he want make the old-happy-her back, don't you think ?

Please don't kill TK and EunBi's romance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just too cute !!!

lol ​I don't care about TK/EunBi's romance, but I hope this is true.  I would be cool with Eun Byul/YA if she learns to open up more.  Though honestly I feel YA and EunBi still miss each other and it's a last obstacle before YA/EunBi get together.  There will be a lot of tears next week one way or the other. 

Guest phichul

We can hate the writer for playing with us, but actually that's his job to keep the viewers looking forward to the next episode. And he is really playing with our hearts and he is good at it. ;)Therefore the ratings have continually increased!

We shouldn't hate the writer for this. Honestly, I am more intrigued by the SI's case right now. And KSY's case isn't over yet. And who is the person who died back then? 

​the write-nim succesfully make our heart go up and down, up and down!! hahhaa! i hope the rating increase!!! 13% please???? :D 

BTW next week its our  last week for this drama:(

Guest dramacf

​Rules don't apply to cheek kisses. Though KSH is young so maybe they do! :crazy:

​Yes, that's why I'm happy! KSH can't be kissed on the lips coz she's still a minor. So a kiss on the cheeks is already a big deal for me. Yeah, sorry if I offended any YiBi shippers here but I remain hopeful for TaeBi.

That kiss is not a guarantee that TKxEBi ship will sail. I'm fully aware that right now we are dealing with cruel and mean writers. They often gives us false hope and bait us with TKxEB sweets moment but ended up crush our heart.

I don't want to put so much hope on that kiss. Mean writers can make Eun Bi reject TK for the 3rd time and she notice YA is there watching them and she run to YA and they both confess their feelings to each other. If that happen, I think I'm gonna pass out.

Or mean writers can be kind sometimes and make Eun Bi smile back to TK and accept his feeling. 

I have mixed feeling right now. I'm happy but at the same time afraid of what is going to happen next week. And that clifff hanger is killing me. We have to wait for another 6 nights!!! And next week is the last week of School 2015 :tears:

Okay Eunbi, the decision is in your hand now. .will you changed your heart or not.

It's gonna weird if she would change her heart so fast because just now in this eps the person that she missed is yian

I believe in you writer-nim

​I  dramaland its always possible for sudden change of heart .. for example Surplus princess - main girl loved till the almost end one guy but then she realized that she loved only main lead .. Its confusing as hell...

It is possible.  They are also kids so...not unlikely they can change their minds. ​In the horrible Mirae's Choice the second lead kept confessing and never gave up and she eventually did not totally turn him down and the end was left open.  I could see something like this here idk.  TK needs a place to live and  has nothing else but Eun Bi, so I can see why she would want to stay with him.  WTH is he going to do?  Mother doesn't want him, father is in jail. 

there only 2 eps left so i hope thre writer wont troll us anymore since theres no time to fix it. anyway, anything can happen and the story can be ruined like 360 degrees. everyone has their own opinion so lets respect each other:D:D

writernim, dont you dare to play our feelings anymore, huh?:ph34r::ph34r:

What?!!! They are trolling us really.  Cause Yi An is running towards the house, it is could be either twin cause they both live in the same house and when TK kiss Eun Bi, what would Yi An think? Perhaps it would be a bit of a stretch that he may think TK is kissing Eun Byul?!  So does he like Eun Bi?  I need to watch with subs.  Ah, this feels like a rehash of Answer Me series.  

​Yes, that's why I'm happy! KSH can't be kissed on the lips coz she's still a minor. So a kiss on the cheeks is already a big deal for me. Yeah, sorry if I offended any YiBi shippers here but I remain hopeful for TaeBi.

​No offense at all!  Soompi has different shippers who seem to all respect each other.  Let's all root for what we want and let's hope we all aren't crying in the end.  :w00t:  Watch the writer do no couples. 

Guest emme85

And seriously... can someone punch that KSY's face????? kick her out from the school.. and from Korea...

She never learned her lesson!!! Still wanting to torture Eun Bi by calling her bullies friends to go to the orphanage to 'welcome' the 'still alive' Eun Bi!!!

Poor S6 got smashed, stomped and kicked by our Eun Byul!! hahahaha.. I laugh so much at this scene~~

Archived