[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phichul

EITHER WAY ONE OF OUR SHIP IS SURE TO GO DOWN!!! COME ON GUYS LET's START THE MOB TO HUNT DOWN THE WRITERS FOR THIS CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!

​I"M ON MY WAY like REALLY! :D :D :D 

whattttttttttttttttttttttt happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if eun bi reject taekwang for the third time i'm gonna flippppppppppppp writersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

​i can't stop thinking that pd-nim will do something bad again in the next ep.. i love YA and TK..please make them happy in their place.

They gave us a kiss, only to split them later, EBi is so shocked and TK seems to regret it himself. This scene is only to put a last obstacle, but the end will be EBi-YA (and I'm going to cry.) they're just being ridiculous, bringing on the "triangle" until the very last week, I'm speechless.

Guest dramacf

Squeeee!!!! Taekwang kisses her!

Kdrama rule: Who kisses the girl first has always been the end game! 

Guest emme85

Yessss!! my fav episode so far!!!!!

Please don't break TK's heart again next week!! my heart can't take it anymore..

I cried a lot today.. when Eun Bi's friend from Tongyeong knew she is alive and poured out her heart.. and when Eun Byul crying in Soo In's room with the sister..

I wowed so much when Eun Byul stand up so fiercely at KSY!!

And my heart fluttered when TK held EunBi's hand at the hospital~~

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Just to make myself feel better and hopefully some of you guys, maybe he was shocked not because he was going for Ebi and that medal coincidentally decides to fall at the same time TK kissed Ebi! OR maybe im just in denial right now. But you know how Chaka-nim is! Why you tugging ever so harshly at our heartstrings?!

Okay Eunbi, the decision is in your hand now. .will you changed your heart or not.

It's gonna weird if she would change her heart so fast because just now in this eps the person that she missed is yian

I believe in you writer-nim

They gave us a kiss, only to split them later, EBi is so shocked and TK seems to regret it himself. This scene is only to put a last obstacle, but the end will be EBi-YA (and I'm going to cry.) they're just being ridicolous, bringing on the "triangle" until the very last week, I'm speechless.

​ia. I wish they'd work on the couples instead of dragging out the love triangle, whatever they are going to be.  TK/EB is cute enough if the writer would just do it instead of using it as a way to get EB/YA together. 

Now the drama go with the way everyone want. TK is now happy, he got his date, EBi do care about him. Just like what viewers want.

But i'm crying. 

YA ah. It's Ok. it's ok. 

YiAn ah, you were happy, let's it go and focus on Swimming then. 

YA ah. 

It's Ok

Now i need the preview for next week episode please!! Eun Bi please DO NOT REJECT OUR TAEKWANG for what the third time and Yi An their are twin you can love Eun Byeol!! And next week will be the last two episode I'm not ready for the ending to come but i want to watch the ending now!! 

moral of the story: 

DONT BLOODY HOLD YOUR MEDAL WHEN YOU WANT TO CONFESS ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

and legit... my heart was pounding as if i was apart of the drama... this is what happens when you're so obsessed with school 2015 and yiahn himself omfg. someone call the doctor.. (not exo :P) 

*BOTH SHIPS HAVE NOW SUDDENLY RISEN FROM THE EARTH BELOW* 

i need to watch that moment again. it was too quick for my liking. too many feels. 

​I think that now the both ships are equally .. Its only up to wrter-nim who she'll end up with .. 

BTW, writer-nim is doing a good job in making all of us pretty confused ..

YA is trying to make it work with Eun Byul, but he's not feeling it. Eun Bi is also doing the same with TK.   So either they learn to love who they have or they both move on to nobody or each other.  Please don't make both of them stay with people out of guilt or something.  The love square is not finished yet.  Everything else is pretty much solved and we still have two episodes left. 

​Well the cliffhanger may be misleading ! YI may just be surprised by the scene (:wub:)...

He could have come to find EunByol !!!! I mean the gold medal was about their promise as kids but EunByol told him that they have grown and changed. EunBi gave him the medal asking the old him to come back, to make the old him back. YI may use this medal to confess  at Eunbyol his intent ! That he want make the old-happy-her back, don't you think ?

Please don't kill TK and EunBi's romance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just too cute !!!

Archived