[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

@delollipoop_stv Awesome translation. Thanks.

But there's still a problem though. The signing should have been the day before they went missing cuz I just watched the episode again and if it was really EBu in place of EBi, she should have the scar already.

S2015P1_zpsnnudtomw.jpg

I think they overlapped the time of events during the first episode, cuz its really confusing.

​I hope the writers have an amazing explanation for all of this... while I love the theory of Eunbyul switching on 4/29, I wonder how she would have found out that Eunbi was bullied?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delollipoop

But there's still a problem though. The signing should have been the day before they went missing cuz I just watched the episode again and if it was really EBu in place of EBi, she should have the scar already.

S2015P1_zpsnnudtomw.jpg

​That is very true! I was scanning over the post and I realised that there was no scar on "Ebu"'s neck, when there should be one. However, the signed document did say the 28th April (which is also the day when Ebu saved Ebi and decided to switch identities, according to the post)...  Mmm... maybe it's a negligence on the make-up team's behalf? Really not sure... guess we'll really have to wait for it ;o; 

@bebebisous33 Hahaha, hopefully it is a useful observation :)

Hmm yeah, I agree that Eunbyul really doesn't know what is going on at school, being gone for so long. Like, does she know that Soo In's sister and mother are back for revenge, targeting those involved? Also really curious how Eunbyul has been getting by during the time that she's gone... where did she go, and what she had been doing exactly, apart from finding evidence against SY: was she trying to figure out who had been following her? 

Going to YA could be a good move, although I would imagine that he would be getting a bit mind-boggled, having been and still is suffering from the 'death' of Eunbyul and then suddenly seeing her again. Hopefully he'll be able to help though! 

the poor guy, bomb after bomb...:phew: 

it would be fun if Eunbi and Eunbyul switch places... Eunbyul taunting Soyoung that would be DAEBAK, and Taekwang might notice the difference, afterall the boy is a bit observant when it comes to Eunbi.  Though i also want Eunbyul to seek help from Yiahn, so  that the poor guy knows that she's actually alive. and to lessen 'the sappy crying fest that is going on,' i know they are suffering and in pain of all this rollercoaster emotion but i really want them to begin the mystery, i want some 'acton' in that side of the story.

it would be good if they become friends in the end --- the twins, taekwang, yiahn, songjoo, shijin

the twins playing switch roles... i mean it's kind of fun... sometimes i do it w/ some of my relatives (not the switch role though, just on the phone playing "who do you think is this?" thing)... me and my twin sister our not identical... but are voice are kinda sound the same especially on the phone.. HAHAHAHA 

When Eun Byul witnessed Eun Bi's suicide attempt, she realised that something bad had happened to Eun Bi before. Then, if she took her place at school and was accused of being the assaulter, she couldn't imagine why Eun Bi would try to commit suicide later. Besides, the CCTV was shown during the confrontation with school board and to me, it never clearly proved that KSY was the victim... but her father was the one who forced the school principal to use it as such. It rather revealed the opposite that's why she gave that statement: she thought over and over again, she didn't do anything wrong. Based on the video... it was clearly proved that she even rescued KSY.

This would also explain why Eun Byul decided to switch places for she knew, she couldn't leave her suffering sister behind. She had done it once before and felt remorseful due to that.

About the scar not seen: I believe, maybe a make-up mistake!

​That is very true! I was scanning over the post and I realised that there was no scar on "Ebu"'s neck, when there should be one. However, the signed document did say the 28th April (which is also the day when Ebu saved Ebi and decided to switch identities, according to the post)...  Mmm... maybe it's a negligence on the make-up team's behalf? Really not sure... guess we'll really have to wait for it ;o; 

​It would be nice if this theory was true because that would be such an amazing twist! but I don't think that they would have left out her scar. And even if this theory was true and they did leave the scar, the plot would be too obvious. Gahhh... this drama is giving me headaches (in a good way). 

and to add on my "twins sister story"

me and my sister attend the same school ever since we are just a kid until highschool... the funny thing is were on a different class but we have the same teacher on some/almost all of our subjects... and our teacher would look at me in a puzzled way saying such thing "i think i just saw you on my class" and i was like "ahh that's my twin sister"--- their shocked faces HAHAHAHAHA.... or when our classmates mistaken us for one another, i shot them a glare "are you kidding?' me i'm waaaayy to short to be my sister"  HAHAHAHA.... sigh childhood memories....

i'm way too addicted to this show....hahaha. i keep thinkingof  twins playing pranks

​It would be nice if this theory was true because that would be such an amazing twist! but I don't think that they would have left out her scar. And even if this theory was true and they did leave the scar, the plot would be too obvious. Gahhh... this drama is giving me headaches (in a good way). 

​Lol, you ninja'd me. But yea, its a very blatant plot hole if the theory becomes true. 

​Lol, you ninja'd me. But yea, its a very blatant plot hole if the theory becomes true. 

​On the other hand, we would have noticed the switching immediately!!

wow daebak..if it's the switching plot is true.. maybe we can compare the signature (handwriting) in first episode with EunByul or EunBi handwriting so we can prove whether the switching thing is true or not.. hehehe.. 

Guest titinio

guys..i had this question in my mind since the minute i knew that Soo In's family ( mother and sister ) is trying to seek the truth/revenge from the school and whoever was related to her death ..so despite the fact that they're totally using wrong methods.. do you think that they have the right to do this..to know the truth behind this story and what really happened to their daughter ?!! i mean they scares me..and i don't know who's the good one from the bad one in this story..is it Soo In ?!! is it Eunbyul ..?!! or is it something related to Soo In's family that lead her to commit suicide..or is there a third person behind this..?!!i don't know..but i'm wondering if there are people out there who sympathizes Soo In's sister and her mother because they only want to know what happened that night ..!!

​The fact that Eun Byul's mother wasn't pleased to meet Soo In's mother means something to me. Honestly, I can't accept why Jung's family is stalking and keep terrorizing teenagers in order to find out the truth, because they don't know who is really involved and they are targeting people who knew Soo In. Now, if so, why didn't they try to insist with the police investigation? 

Maybe because the police resulted that she's commited suicide? But the mother and sister didnt want to believe that. Thus they do their own way to find out the truth and prolly seek revenge.

the fact that not only eunbyul who received the threat message means they not target eunbyul. Teach kim and another girl got it too. The jung family definitely want to terror all people who they knew was close w soo in. Maybe they think these people were the one who close w soo in but noone help the girl causing her commited suicide or they think these people whose make soon suffer (aka bullying).

"Cheer up Han Yi An! #Who are you #Must watch #Who wrote this?" 

​well, we are on topic of handwriting, is this a bts or is it a scene for ep 11? if so, who wrote that? clearly that not eunbi's. the way she wrote"H" is not like that.

Guest delollipoop

"Cheer up Han Yi An! #Who are you #Must watch #Who wrote this?" 

​well, we are on topic of handwriting, is this a bts or is it a scene for ep 11? if so, who wrote that? clearly that not eunbi's her the way she wrote"H" is not like that.

​Mm... not sure... could possibly be a scene for 11. ((((some people think it could be eunbyul, but you never know ;v; )))) 

@bebebisous33 On the other hand I also noticed something else, EBi also has a tiny scar that we seem to also have overlooked.

She had one on her face just before EBu went missing.

S2015P2_zpsdvuxxdsq.jpg

Then on the day she was being expelled, she doesn't have it anymore (during the conference)

S2015P3_zpskhhdhndf.jpg

Nor does she have it after the girls harassed her (her walking out of the school scene)

S2015P4_zps99jnl58q.jpg

So what the heck? 

@titinio I agree with you. The Jung family might believe that Soo In was bullied, however I don't think, it was the case. This drama showed us at least three cases where students are suffering:

- Eun Bi and the clear case of bullying: KSY is the bullier and was supported by all the students in fear to get themselves bullied.

- Then the case with Yeong Eun who wasn't bullied at all, but felt, she needed to use money in order to have friends... The mother was clearly biased from the first moment. she immediately thought, her daughter was bullied. In reality, both parties were at fault for allowing that kind of behavior.

- the case of Park Min Joon whose mother forced him to be the best student and never accepted that he wouldn't get the best grades. This pression pushed PMJ to do something bad... She was so ambitious and greedy that she even used her son to enrich herself.

So I am expecting a different case: Soo In might have not been the victim at all, but just like in Yeong Eun's case, the family is too blind or even responsible for her death, but can't accept it. Therefore the mother and the sister are terrorizing people who knew Soo In believing that at some point the truth will be revealed why she died. MAybe she worked so much in order to get good grades that she overworked herself to death. If this is the case, then the school and the family are to blame, since they both could have noticed it in the first place. This would also explain why Soo In was at the tutoring group - since the other mothers knew SI's mother - and why they both hated SI for the simple reason that due to her overwork, she became grumpy and isolated. Eun byul witnessed it, but couldn't stop her hence she felt guilty and responsible for her death.  

Guest delollipoop

@bebebisous33 On the other hand I also noticed something else, EBi also has a tiny scar that we seem to also have overlooked.

She had one on her face just before EBu went missing.

S2015P2_zpsdvuxxdsq.jpg

Then on the day she was being expelled, she doesn't have it anymore (during the conference)

S2015P3_zpskhhdhndf.jpg

Nor does she have it after the girls harassed her (her walking out of the school scene)

S2015P4_zps99jnl58q.jpg

So what the heck? 

​Also, at the hospital where Eunbi woke up, the scar is also not there... so confusing ㅠㅠ 

@MissSquint Yes, the scar on her cheek is the hint discovered by netizens that it was Eun byul who replaced Eun Bi at the conference room and signed the transfer papers. The only plothole is the missing scar on her neck... but like I mentioned before, if it has been shown so clearly, everybody would have noticed the switching in the first place. 

Eun Byul's  mother met her 10 days later after her disappearance... in 10 days, such a bruise can disappear! 

Archived