[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest ruby014

Fans in Korea are getting restless ... there are a lot of fancam photos today haha~

Stalk ... stalk ... stalk ..they might be searching eun byul but she is still in hiding lol

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cuz it seems like there's no sign of a prepared suicide (leave behind notes, notify someone or hinting something depressive/suicidal thoughts, etc.)  

​remember teacher kim:P ... he had a flashback of a girl when he saw eun bi lying her head at her table ( eun bi was depressed at that time because Yi ahn is ignoring her) ... I think that flashback girl could only be Soo In (maybe it was the time that Eun Byul was ignoring her... and as we see the bookmark she made for Eun Byul ... Eun Byul is her only friend ... is that enough to commit suicide ... hmm maybe not? or MAYBE Soo In is inlove with Eun Byul.... and Eun Byul ....LOL kidding! I'm not going there sorryyyy :P I'm grasping straws to pin the Soo In as the crazy character than Eun Byul urrrrrrggggghhhh (I remembered again the diary translations :sweatingbullets:) I really hope Eun Byul is a normal girl  hahaha~

But it's not evident enough, maybe it's haunted teacher Kim because he thought something is wrong with her but didn't take further steps in offer helps. Maybe there are suicidal hints that will be revealed later but for now we are automatically assume Jung Soo In's death was due to suicide BECAUSE OF EunBi's incident, and we kinda have a mindset that the only thing cause student dying is due to suicide. Even for EunBi's incident there were hints about she committing suicide: the note in the end (Good bye friends), and the ripped off fairy tales page from the book.

The girl with pony tail that EunByul meet told EunBi she was not sure how Soo In die, she went to class one day and heard ​that Soo In passed away the day before-> so it's quite sudden to the classmates too. I think this is also the reason why the mom and the sister try so hard to bring this case back up, because they don't think Soo In cause harm to herself (suicide) and they want to know what actually happen too.

P.S! THANKS FOR ALL THE UPDATES AND FANACCOUNT PICTURES GUYS <3 it's been a lovely sunday with all these news while waiting for Monday to come :) 

Back to Soo In's death/suicide, I think it's not because she has been bullied by other students. Students at Sekang High School seems different from Eun Bi's previous high school. Because they were so mad when they found out the real reason why So Young was transferred to Sekang High School. They outcasts So Young because of her wrongdoings at her previous high school. But So young outcasts Eun Bi because Eun Bi reported her wrongdoings to the teacher. So basically they are not bullying So Young because So Young deserve that kind of treatment and they were so surprised when they found out that Eun Bi was Eun Byul twin sister. Not because they think that Eun Bi is pretending to be Eun Byul, but because So Young doesn't have any guilt toward Eun Byul.

Teacher Kim keep saying to the director that they should receive their punishment. Who or what the real reason that caused Soo In's death? I really can't figure it out. The writers really good at making us thinking. speculating and waiting for the next episode.

It's Monday already! Another 18 hours to go. Can't wait. :w00t:

Guest _snowflake_

I can't help but my mind is full with YA&EB while you all are speculating about mystery parts :D

Thank you guys for all updates.

These new YA&EBi pics made me excited so much. It looks like they will reconcile soon? Actually I'm not sure if they will able be a couple in the end or if we will see any romantic scenes of them after now, just want to see them being on good terms again at least.

VVQakj.png

I'm with you @_snowflake_ :) I'm all in for EunBi/YiAn team :D even if the ship may go down in the end but right now they're still in the game. 

The picture you posted, they have it waaaay very beginning of the drama. That's EunByul outfit for the Tong Yeong trip and both YiAn and TK were absent due to different reasons. But seeing them together like this, very cool :) I wonder if they did some filming there together?

Guest _snowflake_

I'm with you @_snowflake_ :) I'm all in for EunBi/YiAn team :D even if the ship may go down in the end but right now they're still in the game. 

The picture you posted, they have it waaaay very beginning of the drama. That's EunByul outfit for the Tong Yeong trip and both YiAn and TK were absent due to different reasons. But seeing them together like this, very cool :) I wonder if they did some filming there together?

Ah, I'm glad to read this my dear team mate :) We still have 6 episodes left and it isn't a short period of time to solve everything and make a way to YA&Ebi coupling, right?Everything is possible and I just want to think positive one for now :))

​Yes, you're right, it's an old picture but I just posted it because KSH and NJH are looking so sweet in this picture :) I was looking for some pics of them and couldn't resist the beauty of this picture when I saw it :)

Hımm, I don't know. Most probably they went there together with filming team just for fun?

Going to be an other rough week for Yi An/Eun Bi shippers like myself.  I will take comfort in the knowledge that nothing makes a kdrama man get his butt in gear like a sweet rival wooing the girl.   And there are still 6 episodes left.  :sweatingbullets:  And hi I'm new.  Just marathoned this show and now I gotta wait like everyone else for a new episode.  :crazy:

Hi everyone, I need some help! I'm thinking about watching school 2015 tonight. It starts at 21:55 on KBS2 right? That is 5:55AM in AMERICA right? 

CAN SOMEONE SHARE THE LINK to watch LIVE STREAM? WHERE DO I GO TO WATCH THE NEW EPISODE AIRING TONIGHT?

PLEASE, THANKS!!! 

SHINee’s Jonghyun and Taemin Sing a Duet for “Who Are You” OST

SHINee’s Jonghyun and Taemin Sing a Duet for “Who Are You” OST

SHINee members Jonghyun and Taemin will be lending their beautiful voices to the official soundtrack for the drama “Who Are You – School 2015.”

After recently making a group comeback with the rest of the SHINee members for their fourth full-length album “Odd,” Jonghyun and Taemin are set to release a duet song titled “That Name” (working title) for part six of the “Who Are You” OST.

“That Name” will soon be released through various music sites on June 1 at noon. This special duet track is said to have a classic pop feel with a luxurious line and string composition. Along with the addition of Jonghyun and Taemin’s smooth vocals, it will make for a new age classic ballad.

The song expresses the emotions of longing for a special person, focusing on the story amongst the characters of Han Ian (played by Nam Joo Hyuk), Go Eun Byul (Kim So Hyun), and Gong Tae Kwang (Yook Sungjae).

Source (1http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/shinees-jonghyun-and-taemin-sing-a-duet-for-who-are-you-ost/

Finally I took a marathon 10 episodes and complete it. I understand now why it's was so popular. It's the suspence, plot and the love triangle :) . I like this serie and waiting for episode 11 today. 

The end from ep 10 was really surprise and I like it. When GEB in episode 01 she only took the money it's was already strange. She seem want travel somewhere far away. Why is she hides and why is she choose to lied to her twin sister, mother and HYA. Kang So Young omg I hate her. She doesn't feel LEB gentle when she help her but keep pushing her more. For shipping couple omg I just can't choose it o.O that my first time for a drama. Both of them are pretty bishies, warm and take care LEB. Also now GEB appear in the serie it's more confuse it. Who HYA going to choose? GTK is really in love with LEB and he seem to have a lot chemistry with the real LEB. GTK seem still into GTB because his past with her and transfere to LEB and also fall for her. So right now, I can't decide who is my favorite couple --.--;;

The teacher seem really strange...the english teacher and the main teacher. The real answer about the suicide is sleep from the teachers....

Thanks @zaireen and @riribl for the new OST. It's such a sweet song and I am looking forward to listen to it in the drama. Am sure it's going to be bitter sweet!

As for the mystery of SI and the switching of twins, I confess that I'm totally lost and it's really too hard for my head. Between this drama and Mask, I'm all stressed out :P trying to unravel them. But I'm glad that we have such exciting dramas this spring and summer!! So bring them on!!

English Translation for OST 6, That Name by Jonghyun and Taemin.

THAT NAME

Whenever I got close to you, you tried to go far away
But I miss you
I can’t fall asleep tonight

Out of the countless people
The fact that I met you
It must be fate

When I’m going to you
Wherever it is
Even if I just look at you, I am happy

I shout out
Your name
So you can hear it
I’m calling out

When the stars twinkle
Will I be able to see where you are?
And your heart too?

When I’m going to you
Wherever it is

I shout out
Your name
So you can hear it
I’m calling out

When I’m going to you
Wherever it is

I shout out
Your name
So you can hear it
I’m calling out

Rom: iLyricsBuzz.com
Hangul: music daum
English: popgasa

Cr  iLyricsBuzz.com

Translate : Today is 'Who Are You' day!!!! Meet me tonight at 10 p.m.~^^ Photo from Eun Bi and Tae Kwang umbrella scene~~~

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD..what did i miss?!! i have been busy so i couldn't join you guys yesterday..but when i came i see a new ost and on the cover Taekwang and EunBi..and NOW umbrella scene..GOSHHHHHHHHHH..i imagine taekwang has his own umbrella but decide to join EunBi and be like " Hi..Lee EunBi " ..i'm in love okay !! i need to go back and read what i missed..the new ost is DAEBAK 

Archived