[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Okay, so it looks like YA and Ebi will not be on good terms for a while more. :( I hope it won't last until last 2-3 ep. 

While I respect TK&EBi shippers, I should say it sounds a bit unfair when someone says Tk is the one who always beside Ebi and cares for her. Until this episode, Both TK and YA have been beside Ebi in her hard times and helped her in their own way. YA lost one of 3 most precious things in his life just to save EBi. I don't think he did it just because of his loyalty to Eunbyul. He already thinks EunByul died and if he didn't care for EBi he would just hate &leave her alone instead bothering to save Ebi. For YA, now Ebi is a ''person'' apart EBy even though he still can't forgive her. So I think, saying both guys did much for Ebi would be more realistic and fair. 

Btw, there was a scene that YA said he likes new Eunbyul more. Now he knows that new one he liked more and old Eunbyul weren't same girl. He both feels sad for Eunbyul's death who was really precious for him and possibly feels guilty at developing feelings for Ebi who he claimed to like more than old Eunbyul. And besides all these, he is mad at Ebi because she didn't let him know all these earlier and lied to him all this time. 

As for Ebi I don't think she just feels guilty for YA. Like what she said in hospital, she feels bad&guilty for him but she wants to be with YA not just because of these. The thing that she meant is her 'romantic' feelings for YA. YA is EByul's lifelong best friend not Ebi's. So the thing Ebi feels towards him is not loyalty or friendship but love. To me, it's really obvious. We saw it in bike scene too. Didn't she said  ''I can't go to you, so can't you come to me?''  That sentence was so beautiful and meaningfull. Come on, if it's only friendship why she didn't said something like this for TK too. Yes I remember she said that she is happy thanks to TK but this and that sentence have really different meanings and feelings. :)

And of course we need to see more thing about Eunbyul's importance in YA life then it will be clearer if YA&EBi coupling is possible or not.

Lastly, and I'm okay with whoever will save Ebi in next ep since I find her relationship with both guys really precious.  :) 

I agree with you on the highlighted part. I honestly think people are giving Taekwang too many credits and overlooking Yian's efforts. It's not like Yian doesn't want to be by Eunbi's side. Whenever he tries to be by her side, she pushes him away for the sole reason of not wanting him to know the truth. He tried many times, for examples: the scene where he asks why she doesn't like Soyoung and Eunbi explodes on him and the scene at the library where he tells her if there's anything wrong she should tell him right away and of course she doesn't. Some people should also consider the fact that he's a swimmer and has to constantly practice and train and at the same time, he has to maintain his grade. Eunbi/Eunbyul is important to him but swimming is too. He also has to deal with his family situation. He's working so hard, so his father can work less.

I'm not saying that Taekwang doesn't have his own issue, but too bad the writer has yet to follow up on it. What I'm trying to say is, if anything, both guys are deserving to be with Eunbi. They both are genuinely caring and supportive of Eunbi.

I actually don't care who she ends up with because both guys are great. I do think that Yian means more to her than Taekwang simply because he is technical her first friend ever and of course, her sister's connection. You guys have to remember that Taekwang didn't become her friend after she regained her memory and came back after she attempted to go back to living her life. Before then, it was Yian that was her sole friend and has always been beside her and supporting her. People tend to forget episode 1,2,3,4 when Yian was her solo supporter and friend and only remember episode 5 when Taekwang came out of nowhere and became her guardian angel.

Some people say that when Eunbi is with Taekwang she can be herself. I agree, he knows her secret and her true identity so she doesn't have to fake an image. With Yian, she tries to do her best to portray Eunbyul but she failed. Yian knows Eunbyul so well that every time Eunbi makes a mishap, he straight out tells her that, "back then you wouldn't say or do such thing." But he never tells her to go back to being your old self, instead he tells her he likes this new side of her and she should keep it. Whenever Yian catches her mishaps/mistakes Eunbi never try to stop eating the carrots from the kimbap because the old Eunbyul is a picky eater, or stop crying and being so weak in front of him because the old Eunbyul wouldn't do such thing. So in a way, Eunbi gets to be herself when she's around Yian as well. Let's be fair now :lol: 

Honestly, it's Soyoung that drives Eunbi to transformed herself into becoming Eunbyul. All she wanted to do at first is to continued to being the amnesia Eunbyul but still be Eunbi, herself in a sense.

Okay on to something else, so I read a couple of previous posts where some people mentioned the scene at the hospital was a love confession from Eunbi to Yian. Somehow, I don't see that. Maybe I missed something, but I just don't see how that was a love confession. I mean, I made a whole gif set on tumblr for that scene and even rewatching it a couple times and I still don't see it. From my pov, I thought the scene is more of Eunbi finally being able to explained to Yian why she did what did because whenever Eunbi tries to explain/confess to Yian he always says "next time." He didn't even get a full explanation from Eunbi in the first place. It was Eunbyul's mother that told him everything.

When she said that she feels bad and guilty for what she has done to him but that's not the reason why she keeps on coming to him, some people think the reason why she comes back is because she likes him in a romantic sense and doesn't want to lose him. I, for once, don't. I see it as her telling him that yes she feels bad and guilty towards him but she doesn't want to lose this friendship. When she drifted her "so...." I fill in the sentence with "...please stop ignoring me and can we go back to being friends again?" Instead of, "...please stop ignoring me because I like you." Just my 2 cents, for those that disagreed, can you please explain to me why you think otherwise because I just don't see it as a love confession.

Same goes with the scene with the bike. I don't see any romantic notion from the statement she made. I translate it as, "I can't tell you the truth right now because I have reasons, so can you please try to understand."

So base on episode 11 text preview, everyone is saying it's either Taekwang or Eunbyul that will save Eunbi from "danger," has anyone thought of the possibility of Teacher Kim. I really want it to be him. I'm starting to really like him from the last couple of episodes. I was hoping to see more teacher and student(s) relationships, and I think episode 9 and 10 is beginning to show more of that.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so it looks like YA and Ebi will not be on good terms for a while more. :( I hope it won't last until last 2-3 ep. 

While I respect TK&EBi shippers, I should say it sounds a bit unfair when someone says Tk is the one who always beside Ebi and cares for her. Until this episode, Both TK and YA have been beside Ebi in her hard times and helped her in their own way. YA lost one of 3 most precious things in his life just to save EBi. I don't think he did it just because of his loyalty to Eunbyul. He already thinks EunByul died and if he didn't care for EBi he would just hate &leave her alone instead bothering to save Ebi. For YA, now Ebi is a ''person'' apart EBy even though he still can't forgive her. So I think, saying both guys did much for Ebi would be more realistic and fair. 

Btw, there was a scene that YA said he likes new Eunbyul more. Now he knows that new one he liked more and old Eunbyul weren't same girl. He both feels sad for Eunbyul's death who was really precious for him and possibly feels guilty at developing feelings for Ebi who he claimed to like more than old Eunbyul. And besides all these, he is mad at Ebi because she didn't let him know all these earlier and lied to him all this time. 

As for Ebi I don't think she just feels guilty for YA. Like what she said in hospital, she feels bad&guilty for him but she wants to be with YA not just because of these. The thing that she meant is her 'romantic' feelings for YA. YA is EByul's lifelong best friend not Ebi's. So the thing Ebi feels towards him is not loyalty or friendship but love. To me, it's really obvious. We saw it in bike scene too. Didn't she said  ''I can't go to you, so can't you come to me?''  That sentence was so beautiful and meaningfull. Come on, if it's only friendship why she didn't said something like this for TK too. Yes I remember she said that she is happy thanks to TK but this and that sentence have really different meanings and feelings. :)

And of course we need to see more thing about Eunbyul's importance in YA life then it will be clearer if YA&EBi coupling is possible or not.

Lastly, and I'm okay with whoever will save Ebi in next ep since I find her relationship with both guys really precious.  :) 

​Sorry to cut your post, but I have a different opinion of this scene, when Yi An said the like the 'new' EByul more. You know, EByul has been his crush for a long time (there a many scene of YiBi shows that he cares for EByul more-than-a-friend) but recently she had been acting distant and that made uri Yi An sad than ever. But what now? EByul came back to him, she may not remember their precious memories but SHE IS GO EUN BYUL, and the-new-EByul is open up to him while EByul hasnt been like that for 1 year (since 'Soo In mystery' happened). How can he not be happy? He can like the changes of the-new-EByul, but first of all, that changes must come from Go Eun Byul, not some-random-kind-hearted-girls-that-I-meet.

So, that's why I dont think Yi An has developed (romantic) feelings for EBi at all. He does care about EBi as a friend, sure. But before he knows about her true identity, is there a thing he did for EBi, not EByul? I dont think so. Even when he had been injured to save EBi, that's what he have to do. He couldnt leave EBi coz that's EByul's sister, and most of all, he couldnt accept the truth that EByul was dead. Just like EByul's Mom.

I dont know if it's YiBi or YiByul in the end, but till now I havent seen any YiBi moment without YiAn's feeling towards EByul, so if it's YiBi, I hope the writer will give us more genuine YiBi moments.

Guest delollipoop

Hello guys! This is my first time posting here and on a forum! (Made an account just for WAY to be honest...heh). 

I was just re-watching the preview, and I have an observation that is extremely, extremely random and may just be a false alarm. But: 

Why is there a (possibly) random girl in the scene? There is no one else on the streets normally, it's just her walking in the back and Eunbi, the centre of attention in this shot... 

https://40.media.tumblr.com/8ae0627dcd4784ed285cfb5e8c08b80d/tumblr_np6xpqNpTc1ux6du7o1_500.jpg 

What do you think? Am I just too into this drama and its mysterious plot... or... ㅠㅠ? 

EByul shoulpd still stay dead. She is hurting too many people mother and YA.  If this people means anything at all to her. Is just not done to have her back alive.

i think TK and EBi should just remain friend. They are the same set of victim of situation who became close due to circumstances. 

YA and EBi must start a new beginning and take love to the next level. They then become stronger.

Hello guys! This is my first time posting here and on a forum! (Made an account just for WAY to be honest...heh). 

I was just re-watching the preview, and I have an observation that is extremely, extremely random and may just be a false alarm. But: 

Hidden Content

​Hello and welcome to this thread! :D

Wow! Such an amazing finding about that. You have such a sharp eyes.

I think the figure looks like a girl, and she's wearing skirt I guess? Can't see it clearly. And don't worry, everybody in this thread are so into this drama. That's why we're here discussing topics and even random things. Can't wait for tomorrow. :w00t:

For a moment, I thought that soo-in's siter and eunbyul were a team to find out the true culripts/conspiracy behind her death. I thought I uncovered some huge plot twist but then I remembered that soo in's sister gave eunbi the biggest death glare in this one scene so they can't be working together.

Sigh.. guess we'll just have to wait to get some answers. Monday never felt so far away

EByul shoulpd still stay dead. She is hurting too many people mother and YA.  If this people means anything at all to her. Is just not done to have her back alive.

i think TK and EBi should just remain friend. They are the same set of victim of situation who became close due to circumstances. 

YA and EBi must start a new beginning and take love to the next level. They then become stronger.

hi sweetie..

well,if you look at the whole story from the beginning it's not like EunByul choose to hurt her mom or YA..we don't know what really happened after she saved EunBi..so until everything is revealed we can't judge EunByul..and YES in my opinion even if she hurt them it will be done/fixed by having her back to life again you know why ?!! because that's the thing about family and friends..they love you too much to the point that even if they're mad at you ..once you come back they forgive you because you mean that much to them..

to prove my point ..do you remember when EunByul was so mean towards YA in the first episode..?!! 

EunByul : Han Yi An... I'm not the same Eun Byul I was when I was a little girl We've grown up too much now and a lot has changed.?

he was thinking about her all the time ..about that moment when she hurts him..and even though he was hurt by her he couldn't stop thinking about her when he knew that she disappeared..do you know what the next thing he said when he saw her ( as EunBi ) ..

YA : If your heart wishes to take one step back...mine will take one step forward,You're right We've grown up too much and a lot of has changed? So what? What of it? All that matters is you're back,Go Eun Byul

These words..were meant to be for EunByul..he was like ..i'm fine as long as you're back..everything is gonna be fine..

so i believe that when EunByul is back ..the mother and YA will be mad for a while but not forever ..she is their precious girl..

1433045979821.jpg1433045979922.jpg14330459803.jpg

" Ten years worth of memories "

see..the reason why he was happy even though she can't remember anything was because she is EunByul ..Go EunByul 

YES i can't fully know if she deserves to be forgiven ..this depends on her reasons to disappear and let her sister takes her place..but i have no doubt not even 0% that EunByul really cares about her sister,mother and YA..just because all of this happened this doesn't mean that she is a bad person who only did this to hurt the people around her ..she saved her sister's life..and i think that she is gonna save her again ..because YES she cares..so despite what other people think i will still hold the hopes for EunByul..well, until they prove me wrong ..

at the end i need to ask this ..guys.. how can some people wish that EunByul is dead..isn't this a little bit harsh ..like for real ?!!she deserve a chance too ..to LIVE ..like i really don't know what to say every time i read someone saying that he/she wanted Eunbyul to be dead..!!!!!!!sorry to say that..

Guest delollipoop

Hidden Content

​Hello and welcome to this thread! :D

Wow! Such an amazing finding about that. You have such a sharp eyes.

Hidden Content

​Thank you :lol: 
Me too! I really look for to the mysteriousness of the plot >< 

I also found this on timeline on Weibo for Eunbi and Eunbyul. I can't read chinese but it seems pretty explanatory..

credit: @ 新剧不能停  weibo

ed97c81btw1esk3jh2tuyj20omcu3x6r.jpg

btw this drama is really popular in china right now. On weibo, it's constantly on hot search rankings and Kim So Hyun gained 200,000 followers on her weibo since this drama aired.

Guest 26sp

Hi guys! I've been roaming on this thread for a while now..its time I contribute! I decided to edit a video during the long wait for Monday and what do you know, it's almost Monday! I'm actually a YiBi shipper but while looking at scenes to put in my video, I almost fell for Taekwang hahaha. This is my first time editing after a while so things might be a bit messy. I hope you guys like it though :) 

Guest delollipoop

I also found this on timeline on Weibo for Eunbi and Eunbyul. I can't read chinese but it seems pretty explanatory..

credit: @ 新剧不能停  weibo

ed97c81btw1esk3jh2tuyj20omcu3x6r.jpg

btw this drama is really popular in china right now. On weibo, it's constantly on hot search rankings and Kim So Hyun gained 200,000 followers on her weibo since this drama aired.

​I can read Chinese, and in case anyone is not too clear on it: 

This weibo post outlined the timeline of events. The main opinion however, is that: 

• in the morning of 28th April, EunBi whilst working at the cafe received a call telling her to visit SY in the hospital before the going to the student conference (?) at school
  • EunByul, as we record, at the same time of ^, called the Love House for EBi's phone number, and since Ebi did not pick up, she went to the toilet
  • whilst Ebu was at the toilet, Ebi left the cafe (and as she left, there is still a scar on her face)
  • then, sometime in the morning of 28th April, both EunBi and EunByul disappeared. 
  • Ebu then left the cafe and went to the Love House to look for Ebi, whilst Ebi felt wronged and did not wish to visit SY and hence went back to the Love House to get the sweater that Ebu gave her. 
  • Ebu accidentally saw Ebi at the Love House, and secretly followed Ebi to the bridge
  • Ebi decided to jump off the bridge, but Ebu saw (as we know) and saved her. 
  • Ebu takes Ebi to the hospital
  • Ebu then decided to switch identities with Ebi. 
  • Changing into Ebi's school uniform, Ebu went to the student bullying conference in place of Ebi, and it is noted that the scar on Ebi's face is no longer there. 
  • Another hint that the "Ebi" at the student conference was indeed Ebu was the change in tone of "Ebi's" voice, saying confidently that "no matter how i think about it, i dont think i did anything wrong". 
  • When "Ebi" (in fact Ebu, according to the post) signed the form to transfer from the school, the document is dated the 28thh April. 
  • "Ebi" running from the school, took off Ebi's name tag and returns to the hospital, left the handkerchief that her mum gave her next to Ebi and made a phone call to the police station. 
  • On 29th April, Ebu;s mom received a phone call and went to the hospital. 
  • In the last few seconds of ep 10, Ebu's silhouette is shown. (ie shes back)

I hope this isnt too confusing ;v; 

Definitely did not think of this when I watched it... 

@delollipoop_stv

thank you for the translation. Honestly the writers for this drama are so detailed and smart.It's no wonder that they need two writers for this drama. I can't wait to see their next drama. Idk if this was already mentioned but Eunbyul means black star? in Korean? so it made sense that she had that purple scarf with the stars in the last scene.

Guest delollipoop

@anon0503_stv

Thank you for sharing the post ^^ (I wanted to add that on the post but I have no idea how to edit a post).

I know right :D I love mysterious dramas, especially ones that are nicely thought out and carefully scripted. 

Yeah! That is definitely another point showing that the girl with that purple scarf is Eunbyul. 

@delollipoop_stv Thanks for the insightful translation! cheetah

This would mean that Eun Byul was bullied instead of Eun Bi, after filing for the transfer. The video KSY took next to the window in order to humiliate Eun Bi can in the end prove that it was Eun Byul and I can imagine how Eun Byul felt when she had to live that bullying. This would also explain Eun Byul's determination to denounce KSY as a perpetrator and ruin her reputation, but also why she told the teacher, she would stop visiting this school, although she still had two weeks before leaving the school.

@delollipoop_stv You see to have such good eyes!;) Great observation!:)

Your observation with the girl following Eun Bi could be a hint that Eun Byul has started following Eun Bi.

I can imagine that Eun Byul was first focusing on Eun Bi's past. She must have been busy gathering evidences against KSY for a while, then she reported the bullying case to the authorities (school principal aso) so that KSY had to transfer. This would explain why she wasn't sticking around Eun Bi for a while... she was motivated by revenge, since he had to experience herself  the bullying and she must have realised how painful it was for Eun bi to get bullied for one whole year.

She thinks, she must have solved the problem... but she won't know that Eun Bi will be again the target of transfer due to TK's father's intervention. Since she isn't at school anymore, she doesn't know what is really going on there. Anyway, by following her sister, she will discover that Eun Bi is still suffering due to YA's behavior: his rejection, his injury so that she might decide to come to YA and ask him for his help. Since YA is the only one whom she can trust... to me, it would be the best move. He could give her some info what is going on at school and she could be able to tell him why she disappeared back then and who really died. If it happens that way, YA could change his attitude towards Eun Bi.  panda 39

@delollipoop_stv Awesome translation. Thanks.

But there's still a problem though. The signing should have been the day before they went missing cuz I just watched the episode again and if it was really EBu in place of EBi, she should have the scar already.

S2015P1_zpsnnudtomw.jpg

I think they overlapped the time of events during the first episode, cuz its really confusing. I mean why change clothes to commit suicide? So you look good when they found your dead corpse?

Guest delollipoop

@bebebisous33 Hahaha, hopefully it is a useful observation :)

Hmm yeah, I agree that Eunbyul really doesn't know what is going on at school, being gone for so long. Like, does she know that Soo In's sister and mother are back for revenge, targeting those involved? Also really curious how Eunbyul has been getting by during the time that she's gone... where did she go, and what she had been doing exactly, apart from finding evidence against SY: was she trying to figure out who had been following her? 

Going to YA could be a good move, although I would imagine that he would be getting a bit mind-boggled, having been and still is suffering from the 'death' of Eunbyul and then suddenly seeing her again. Hopefully he'll be able to help though! 

Archived