[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the neck scar on EunByul is more important than that tiny scratch on EunBi's face. I re-watching the scene again... still think it's EunBi and not EunByul.. if it was EunByul, they can make her hair down to hide the scar and elaborate on this later. But here she ties her hair up, and we can clearly see there's no scar on the neck, so really I think it is EunBi in school uniform.

Although I agree that after the toilet scene EunByul most likely going to Love House to look for EunBi, because I remember someone posted a behind the scene with Kim So Hyun in EunByul outfit, and her double wearing EunBi's outfit. I think they film this in the very beginning, but it'll be one of those flashback that will reveal later.

@MissSquint Yes, the scar on her cheek is the hint discovered by netizens that it was Eun byul who replaced Eun Bi at the conference room and signed the transfer papers. The only plothole is the missing scar on her neck... but like I mentioned before, if it has been shown so clearly, everybody would have noticed the switching in the first place. 

Eun Byul's  mother met her 10 days later after her disappearance... in 10 days, such a bruise can disappear! 

​That's true, I've had small scars like that gone in just a week. But when they show her drowning, EBi didn't have the face scar either. It can be possible that EBu disappeared on the first day, but EBi committed the suicide just before the 10th day is up? I'm not even sure if the twins could have met between those missing days and maybe EBi still doesn't remember it? I'm not counting on it though if only because why would EBi still commit suicide if she met her twin by then? 

omg this is getting so confusing. but they don't clearly show the scene before Eunbi jumps off the bridge right? I've seen the scene where she is standing on top of the bridge in Yoon Mirae's music video but not in the drama. But she still doesn't have the scar on her cheek either...I guess it's a negligence on the drama's part? idk I like that Eunbi/eunbyul switching theory but idk how eunbyul would of hid her scar. It would of made more sense if her hair was down.

Honestly we might be overthinking it too... the answer might be more simple than we think...I just hope the timeline matches up at the end. I don't want to see any plot holes for this drama.

omg this is getting so confusing. but they don't clearly show the scene before Eunbi jumps off the bridge right? I've seen the scene where she is standing on top of the bridge in Yoon Mirae's music video but not in the drama. But she still doesn't have the scar on her cheek either...I guess it's a negligence on the drama's part? idk I like that Eunbi/eunbyul switching theory but idk how eunbyul would of hid her scar. It would of made more sense if her hair was down.

​it was shown at the beginning of episode 2.... after the interview of eunbyul's mom

​it was shown at the beginning of episode 2.... after the interview of eunbyul's mom

​Ohh I see I guess I forgot. I feel like everyone is becoming like detective conan for this show lol

​Ohh I see I guess I forgot. I feel like everyone is becoming like detective conan for this show lol

​Well, it is a part mystery story. That, and we totally have let out all our grievances on the shipping, at least until the next episode airs.

HUH... DAEBAK.. but i'm the only one who thinks eunbi have that scar after the conference room and signed the transfer papers? i can't be eunbyul because in episode 3 when eunbi falling from pool she can recover her memory and she remember the scene when the girls harassed her on episode 1 @@ ...isn't eunbi back to her class after the conference room and signed the transfer papers?

tumblr_noclyqtxJD1t0uzlmo1_500.jpg

You know, what if it wasn't suicide? I mean she was obviously gonna do it but instead EBi just accidentally fell off that bridge cuz it shocked her to see EBu, who was gonna try and stop her from jumping? It could explain the head injury she had. Banged her head in that railing because she failed at suicide, and viola, (possible) instant amnesia.

You know, what if it wasn't suicide? I mean she was obviously gonna do it but instead EBi just accidentally fell off that bridge cuz it shocked her to see EBu, who was gonna try and stop her from jumping? It could explain the head injury she had. Banged her head in that railing because she failed at suicide, and viola, (possible) instant amnesia.

That would make more sense!​ because it didn't make sense to me that she had all of those injuries from falling in the water..

Guest ruby014

ship ship ship ... move away a new ship will sail away hahaha yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

(how can the writers make this 2 be in friendly terms hahaha .... can't wait) 

confused-onion-head-emoticon.gifwow the china fans are very detailed in the time sequence of the events in the drama haha I wasn't even able to see that there was a date at the drop out papers that Eun Bi/Eun Byul was suppose to sign. 

@delollipoop_stv thank you for the translations!!! Your awesome! :D

EDIT: ooooopssss I will not abandon my ship hahahahahaha woooww its Kim So Hyun who SHARED it!!!!!!!! whahahahahahha

Trans : Eun Bi with Taekwang

Trans Credits: @sohyunxjingoo

calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifthis will make me faint from happiness!!!!

trans credit: @joohyuk_fanstagram

[vids credit to owner]

out of topic chingus! but I just wanna share this before the drama starts! heheheh

BROMANCE is in the air! hahahah! aren't they so adorable?? wiw!!

I wonder what they're doing..they're filming or this is just a photoshoot?? hahah! :w00t::lol::D:P

whatever it is, they look so adorable together!!! heheh :):D

but I'm still w/ EBixTK & EByxYA ships! It's just that, I can't resist them..hahaha! :D:D:D

love you all chingussss! :wub::phew:;)^_^

Guest sendrick

omg so cute of Eunbi and Taekwang pic from Kim So Hyun ig..:wub:

Wah seriously The Mousetrap play was interesting and I believe we will soon also have many plot twists if the writers able to unveil all of the mysteries beautifully, we might get more than what everyone has been speculated here. But to be honest, about the twins switched at the student conference(thanks for the meticulous post of Chinese fansite of the drama about that scene and to whom that translated the post) , actually I remember that time when I watched how Eunbi strongly believed she did nothing wrong to SY, I definitely saw Eunbyul vibe during that scene *no joke* bcuz we only aware of how EUnbi just being bullied( without the behind story of her and SY revealed in earlier ep  )..more or less like I was "woaaa wait did they really switch the role already but writers maybe want to reveal it later or maybe it was just EUnbi who was finally decide to go against SY at least for once) but to be relevant, if Eunbyul took her place and getting harrassed behind the curtain by SY, dont you guys think at least Eunbyul definitely will fight back or anything I believe so..ahh smh! So now I am definitely ready to watch how will they unveil all of these one by one. 

This drama is the first one that actually make me *overly* hooked and here writing my thoughts and everything..definitely close to mindblown hehe (wait until Eunbyul appears)..cheers to more plot twists and hopefully they know where they go with this story in the remaining 6 eps (hoping they add 1 last minute ep maybe). Not totally giving up on my TK x Eunbi ship, but I decide to focus more on the mystery after what you guys posted here. XO. Pretty interesting..

p/s : ooh somehow I think maybe Soo In's case more or less same with Min Joon's story..we'll see :blink:

Guest 26sp

Hi guys! Although I'm mesmerized with the thoughts that eunbyul switched spots with eunbi at the school conference.. I can't help but remember when Eunbi fell in the pool while playing with yi an and got flashbacks of Soyoung filming her while her friends were stripping off her clothes. I remember this because while making my video I crossed that scene many times hahaha. I think it really was Eunbi? 

Haha, give EunBi some credits and have faith in her too :) I'm sure that school conference it is EunBi that attend and say those words, "I'm innocence" and later confront So Young and speaks her mind (since it's probably her last day of school). It doesn't carry any EunByul's vibe, it sounds more like EunBi when she first defend that short girl outcast. 

The more I think about Soo In case, I feel like it goes towards accident or murder instead of suicide. It can be a pure accident with no one's fault (that EunByul may have witness or could have prevented it) or an actual murder (by anyone, not pointing to EunByul here). Cuz it seems like there's no sign of a prepared suicide (leave behind notes, notify someone or hinting something depressive/suicidal thoughts, etc.) 

When EunBi wakes up in the hospital, I wonder about the head wound and bruises on her face too. It can be pure make up to make it look severe and carry no meaning. But it can mean something too: maybe EunByul cause those injury to achieve amnesia. It's a bit far-fetch, but if EunByul indeed intent to switch identity with EunBi, she has to somehow make EunBi forgets about her own self... although I'm not sure how you can hit someone to give them amnesia.... there's no scientific way to do it hahaha it kinda happen randomly... So yea, that's a few points that we need a good explanation. Seems like EunBi has no memory of meeting up with EunByul before she loses memories (or does she)? 

Guest ruby014

Cuz it seems like there's no sign of a prepared suicide (leave behind notes, notify someone or hinting something depressive/suicidal thoughts, etc.) 

​remember teacher kim:P ... he had a flashback of a girl when he saw eun bi lying her head at her table ( eun bi was depressed at that time because Yi ahn is ignoring her) ... I think that flashback girl could only be Soo In (maybe it was the time that Eun Byul was ignoring her... and as we see the bookmark she made for Eun Byul ... Eun Byul is her only friend ... is that enough to commit suicide ... hmm maybe not? or MAYBE Soo In is inlove with Eun Byul.... and Eun Byul ....LOL kidding! I'm not going there sorryyyy :P I'm grasping straws to pin the Soo In as the crazy character than Eun Byul urrrrrrggggghhhh (I remembered again the diary translations :sweatingbullets:) I really hope Eun Byul is a normal girl  hahaha~

Hi guys! Although I'm mesmerized with the thoughts that eunbyul switched spots with eunbi at the school conference.. I can't help but remember when Eunbi fell in the pool while playing with yi an and got flashbacks of Soyoung filming her while her friends were stripping off her clothes. I remember this because while making my video I crossed that scene many times hahaha. I think it really was Eunbi? 

​Yes you're right. So the one who's stripped by So Young was definitely Eun Bi then.

But it's so confusing now. Why did they leave out the scar Eun Bi has on her face in cafe scene when she faced the conference and when she's being stripped? What it's so confusing. Things I can confirm the timeline is right are:

- what happened in 27th according to the Chinese speculation for both Eun Bi and Eun Byul (there are the call record history to confirm Eun Byul's events, and the volunteer form for Eun Bi's events. Shi Jin seeing Eun Byul had a fight with YA the day before also confirmed that particular event happened on 27th)

- Eun Bi working at cafe on 28th day, since she reminisced about her having to apologize to So Young (which the event happened on 27th night), then she attended the conference, signed the forced transfer form (clearly on 28th) and being stripped by SY since it happened on the same day she signed the form

- Eun Bi walking past class 2-3 group when they took a pic without Eun Byul and when everyone was searching for her quickly afterwards pretty much confirmed that Eun Byul disappearance happened on 28th as well

The only thing that isn't certain and hasn't been confirmed is, did Eun Bi commit suicide right after being expelled? The clothes which Eun Byul wore when she disappeared and when she saved Eun Bi was the same, but imo it's not really an indication it happened on the same day. Also a call came for Eun Byul's mom about Eun Bi being in a hospital only after 9-10 days after Eun Byul's disappearance. What the hell happened during those days? It's completely a mystery and the timeline is off.

Also why didn't Eun Bi has the scar during the conference and signing the force transfer while when she's at cafe she definitely had the scar? Those things were confirmed to be happening on the same day. It is so weird.

Btw there's a speculation that Eun Bi working at a cafe happened after she had the conference and being expelled. After rewatching some scenes, I think it couldn't be like that, because when Eun Bi was working she reminisced how she's being told to go to the hospital and apologized immediately before the school called a meeting over it. So she must be working at a cafe before she had the conference. Also when she's walking past class 2-3 after work, the way she's walking wasn't like she had lost all hopes, unlike what she felt after she's being expelled and stripped.

Argh this is so confusing.

Archived