• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manquant

That strong winged eyeliner game is lethal as it is hoho

tumblr_npizpv7b5J1uukbkvo1_500.gif

tumblr_npizpv7b5J1uukbkvo2_500.gif

tumblr_npizpv7b5J1uukbkvo3_500.gif

you definitely should be quivering now, Kang Soyoung - it's Go Eunbyul, the real deal and if she can go barge in into the Sekang Director's office and freely speak her mind, then you don't even stand a chance for all you did to her twin dongsaeng

Translation of video preview
Eunbyul: (To the director) It's not a common case that you Mr. Director try to make a student transfer in person.

Some fi​lming photos of Yian & Eunbyul on the bridge.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=school&no=137678

And I read one Yian's line (not sure if it's in the bridge scene or other scene)
Yian was mad and shouting at Eunbyul. "I thought you're dead! How you did!!"

Yass Eun Byul is back. I really like seeing how Eun Byul has such confidence in her eyes especially when she faces So Young. Finally they directly meet, and So Young winds a fire of a wrong person. Eun Byul obviously won't take cr*p from her anymore especially after SY drove her twin sis into suicide like that. I'm excited to see how Eun Byul will kick SY's richard simmons, especially seeing that firm confidence in her eyes.

you definitely should be quivering now, Kang Soyoung - it's Go Eunbyul, the real deal and if she can go barge in into the Sekang Director's office and freely speak her mind, then you don't even stand a chance for all you did to her twin dongsaeng

​kim so hyun is such an amazing actress! just from her expression alone, you can immediately tell the difference between eunbyul and eunbi. how does she do that? :o

Guest manquant

​kim so hyun is such an amazing actress! just from her expression alone, you can immediately tell the difference between eunbyul and eunbi. how does she do that? :o

​I got to know her because of roles demanding that kind of acting (young Hong Sena in Rooftop Prince and young Yoon Bokyung in The Moon Embracing The Sun) and I'm just happy she's getting better with every project I watch her in.

If you listen closely, even the way Eunbyul said, "Omma." in the last scene of E12 is way different that Eunbi's. It's both with the tone of affection but delivered uniquely as to be able to distinguish right away that while Eunbyul is confident in how she addresses Mikyung because she grew up with her, Eunbi is still kind of in awe that she has this person to call her own mom now.

In short, Sohyun is amazing.

Look what just greeted me after being out for the day. *heart eyes* Wow, I cannot deal with you being this hot and cute at the same time + the conflicting emotions caused by the E13 video preview. 

awwwwwwwww ~
now i want to hug him for real <3

i can imagine everyone's reaction when they see him with the new hair..he looks ..so young and cute !!

also that KSH on the bridge is definitely EunByul..ahhhh YA..what are you gonna do !!

EDIT :

i hope that they're gonna release SungJae new OST before the episode airs..i need that OST ASAP !!!

sigh ~

TaeKwang with black hair..makes my heart tremble..i just can't with him 

I first became aware of her from 'Missing You' and she was amazing in that role (theres an intense scene she had to do). She's a great actress, so expressive! I think TK looks really handsome with his new hairstyle :D but his blond hair def suited his personality and originality more. Where are the stills of YA looking angry? :o lts killing me waiting for the next episode! Contemplating waiting til the whole drama is done so l can marathon it! Lol. But its too much fun joining in and reading everyone's posts as we journey on....

Guest jj313

everyone who has watched til the latest episode, I've got a question to ask. Im now on ep 7 of this cracktastic drama and I cant for the life of me figure out how EunBi would pick Yi An over cute-funny-damaged-understanding-protective-puppy Tae Gwang!!! OMG him protecting Eun Bi against So Young is just, guhh, swoon, meltssss <3 SO, please tell me things are still hopeful for Tae Gwang or if I should abandon ship before it's properly sunk because, my gosh I can't take it if orange hair puppy is all alone by the end >.<

And yeah, I reckon the drama is interesting and well written and so layered beyond the silly shipping but heck, Gong Taegwang is totally the reason I keep hitting the Next Episode button...

Translation of video preview
Eunbyul: (To the director) It's not a common case that you Mr. Director try to make a student transfer in person.

Some fi​lming photos of Yian & Eunbyul on the bridge.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=school&no=137678

And I read one Yian's line (not sure if it's in the bridge scene or other scene)
Yian was mad and shouting at Eunbyul. "I thought you're dead! How you did!!"

​Looking at the body posture, it must be Eun Byul. Eun Bi won't stand with crossed arms like that.

Kim So Hyun is really a great and incredible actress. At such a young age, she really did a good job.

She can portray Eun Bi and Eun Byul with different gaze, body posture and character.

Not to forget, Sungjae as Tae Kwang. I can't imagine other actor portraying Tae Kwang. He nailed it! I can accept him with black hair now, but writers-nim must let him get Eun Bi. He looks so miserable in the preview, and I hope it just in the preview. And please air the umbrella scene before show us the blacky Tae Kwang. We need to say good bye to blondie Tae Kwang who is playful, mischievous and crazy. I guess blacky Tae Kwang is more charismatic now, and manly too.

As for Yi Ahn, I believe that he still love Eun Byul despite the fact that he thought Eun Byul was dead. I'm sure he will be mad at first, but he will say this "All that matters is you're back, Go Eun Byul". No one should doubt his loves toward Eun Byul.

Si it's true that Soo In's death is not simple as that. Eun Byul knew something about it, and the worst part is, so do So Young's father. Tae Kwang is listening to his father and So Young's conversation in the preview. And he looks lost in a deep thoughts. 

I wish tomorrow is Monday already. I never wanted Monday this bad before. 

I know someone already shared this photo of Tae Kwang with black hair. 

Sungjae updated his twitter with new hair after they released the preview for episode 13.

Translation for caption: Yes, I have black hair now. (Cr trans to twitter @Sungjae_Fanbase)

I wonder how hard for him to hold himself from posting his photo with new hair. He must be relieved now. LOL. Either blond or black, Tae Kwang looks good at both. How can he be so perfect? But I'm surely gonna miss blondie Tae Kwang.

(I think Tae Kwang looks like has lost some weight)

everyone who has watched til the latest episode, I've got a question to ask. Im now on ep 7 of this cracktastic drama and I cant for the life of me figure out how EunBi would pick Yi An over cute-funny-damaged-understanding-protective-puppy Tae Gwang!!! OMG him protecting Eun Bi against So Young is just, guhh, swoon, meltssss <3 SO, please tell me things are still hopeful for Tae Gwang or if I should abandon ship before it's properly sunk because, my gosh I can't take it if orange hair puppy is all alone by the end >.<

And yeah, I reckon the drama is interesting and well written and so layered beyond the silly shipping but heck, Gong Taegwang is totally the reason I keep hitting the Next Episode button...

​Hahaha welcome to the club..Since I also in TK ship so maybe my reasoning of EB prefer YA is kinda bias.. The way I see it, at first when YA think she is EBy, YA is the one who approach her first and treat her really nicely.. Since they already close from the beginning, they can have proper date, YA also show that he likes EBy..in the progress EB eventually like him..

unlike TK, TK and EB become close because TK is the one who doesn't really know EBy so she feels more comfortable and EB is the one who approach him first..despite TK and EB have never had a proper date, TK is the one who know her problems and try to help her but EB only see him as a good friend since she's already has YA in her mind..sigh.. she take him for granted..

But I still thinks there's a hope for them..maybe just my silly wish..my reasoning is simple, if Sungjae is going to sing the ost, he will have 2 dedicated ost for him..so the writer-nim / PD-nim is consider him..right? hehe.. i know it's silly but I just don't want to lose hope just yet..

​Hahaha welcome to the club..Since I also in TK ship so maybe my reasoning of EB prefer YA is kinda bias.. The way I see it, at first when YA think she is EBy, YA is the one who approach her first and treat her really nicely.. Since they already close from the beginning, they can have proper date, YA also show that he likes EBy..in the progress EB eventually like him..

unlike TK, TK and EB become close because TK is the one who doesn't really know EBy so she feels more comfortable and EB is the one who approach him first..despite TK and EB have never had a proper date, TK is the one who know her problems and try to help her but EB only see him as a good friend since she's already has YA in her mind..sigh.. she take him for granted..

But I still thinks there's a hope for them..maybe just my silly wish..my reasoning is simple, if Sungjae is going to sing the ost, he will have 2 dedicated ost for him..so the writer-nim / PD-nim is consider him..right? hehe.. i know it's silly but I just don't want to lose hope just yet..

​@jj313 @minibunny we still have hope. Keep rooting for Tae Kwang. We have many reasons to stay in TK ship. The fact that he changed his hair color is one of the reason (am I being too optimistic here?LOL). Like @Shajoona mentioned earlier, Tae Kwang is no longer second lead material with blonde hair.

And Sungjae's popularity is no joke at this moment. The keep publishing articles about him in Korea, even in newspaper. He is trending with title "Singing, acting, variety multi-dol, he can do everything". He was ranked number 1 (role as Gong Tae Kwang in School 2015) by one of TV station for "top 5 idol actors that the public may not even know they're idols because of their acting skills". That's why he is getting more screen time in this drama. 

But if our ship sank, I hope they give happy ending for Tae Kwang. :D

​@jj313 @minibunny we still have hope. Keep rooting for Tae Kwang. We have many reasons to stay in TK ship. The fact that he changed his hair color is one of the reason (am I being too optimistic here?LOL). Like @Shajoona mentioned earlier, Tae Kwang is no longer second lead material with blonde hair.

And Sungjae's popularity is no joke at this moment. The keep publishing articles about him in Korea, even in newspaper. He is trending with title "Singing, acting, variety multi-dol, he can do everything". He was ranked number 1 (role as Gong Tae Kwang in School 2015) by one of TV station for "top 5 idol actors that the public may not even know they're idols because of their acting skills". That's why he is getting more screen time in this drama. 

But if our ship sank, I hope they give happy ending for Tae Kwang. :D

I don't mind if he's first or second lead so as long as he got the girl hehehe (many drama give the main female lead to 2nd lead so there still a hope)..​Hihi and If our ship sank at least we are not alone, we can cry together hehehe..yes I also hope an happy ending for him..he deserve it.. :)

Okay no eunbi yian on the preview?. I'm dying to know what yian's reaction about eunbyul show up again but eunbi have to disapear like she said before. Confused scenes part 2? lol. But I wanna see asap how he will react, I agree with someone that said here before that text message to eunbi its not a farewell but the beginning. After eunbi break the ice and wall between them, do that all she can to cheer up again, to make him through that difficult time and finally he's just start to accept her heart but she's disappeared instead. poor boy :tears:

I wonder where eunbi would go. Like I said before, no more place for eunbi if eunbyul is back. Love house? I don't think so. The bullied scandal in her school in taeyong already spread eveywhere. It would be weird if she show up again after all people claimed that she's dead. Eunbyul now back to home, back to her school and back to her life again. what about eunbi then? Maybe she thinks because all people accept her as eunbyul because eunbyul is dead, there is no point she hang in there anymore. So she decided herself to leave. What two handsome men would do? I will wait for this :D

And again, the first person to know that she's not eunbi /eunbyul is taewang lol. I feel bad for him tbh. He's doing all that he could to protect eunbi but she's not replying him back. At least if she can't get girl in the end,  I hope he can make reconciliation with his family and get a happy ending. This cute boy need more care and recognition. Btw, He's more handsome with black hair lol. I know this since his old days with btob, his black hair is my favourite!

Kang soo yong. .she stiil think that the girl is eunbi? kind hearted eunbi? lol she's gonna in trouble. taewang even said that no one in school dare to bothering her because of her bad tempered. I gonna love this lol. I know it would be interesting  :D  who would be more bitchy? who woud be the winner? eunbyul or kang soo yong? ( I will root for eunbyul lol)  :phew:

I hope monday came fasteeeer~

Guest Blank050

credits to XXZANABAEXX.

This video is so beautifully made it made me cry so much that when my brother came in he asked me what my problem was cause i was crying hard lol. The feels just cant be stopped.

Guest shiuanchou

For a second I thought it was Seo In Guk when I saw TK with shorter and black hair in the preview:blink:

dramabeans recap episode 12

I read her comment and at some point, I disagree with Saya. I don't think, Eun Byul was only a witness who did nothing to stop SI from getting bullied. I really believe, there is much more behind the story. At least, I hope so, since EB was described as a fierce and tough person. If I am wrong, then this is one of weak point of the story.

Moreover, SI died at school... but is the mystery really over? In the subtitled version I watched, it was only written "meningitis", nothing from acute. So how come that the family didn't notice it first? How come that the family didn't notice that the child wasn't at home or at the tutoring session? How come that Eun byul did nothing before her disappearance, although she was been stalked all the time?

Archived