[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​That's what I'm saying.. I love his blonde hair, it suits his character as Tae Kwang. It's only the preview but why I want to cry already?

I think someone in this thread did mentioned/guessed that Tae Kwang will change his hair color to dark color by end of this drama. 

No wonder Sungjae didn't upload his picture this week. He already changed his hair color.

​Me too.. TK seems miserable.. no wonder there's no recent photo of SJ, but if he already change his hair color, that's meant we won't see the umbrella scene? aishh.. the PD-nim really..

Can't wait for monday.. Sometimes the preview is misleading, just hope he can still find EB.. I think YA will be busy with EBy, so is it TK who is going to be the one who find her?So this is really meant that TK notice right away that EBy is not EB anymore..ah poor him..

​That's what I'm saying.. I love his blonde hair, it suits his character as Tae Kwang. It's only the preview but why I want to cry already?

I think someone in this thread did mentioned/guessed that Tae Kwang will change his hair color to dark color by end of this drama. 

No wonder Sungjae didn't upload his picture this week. He already changed his hair color.

​Me too.. TK seems miserable.. no wonder there's no recent photo of SJ, but if he already change her hair color, that's meant we won't see the umbrella scene? aishh.. the PD-nim really..

Can't wait for monday.. Sometimes the preview is misleading, just hope he can still find EB.. I think YA will be busy with EBy, so is it TK who is going to be the one who find her?So this is really meant that TK notice right away that EBy is not EB anymore..ah poor him..

​NO!!!!! My Umbrella Scene! :angry:

TOTAL MENBOONG! Poor Taekwang.. he looks like he's been drag to pits of hell. TT.TT

Preview for episode 13 is out. Tae Kwang with black hair...

I'm gonna miss Orange Tae Kwang so much!!!! And he look different with black hair...

Oh, I miss Orange Tae Kwang already...

And why writer hurt Tae Kwang again.... :angry:

​waaaaah!!! Thank you for the preview!!! mwaaaah! I keep replaying it..hahahah! but I need an eng sub..

w/ the black hair of TK, he looks so handsome! but the blonde hair is better 'coz of his character..huhuh, why writer-nims?? Is it because he wants to move on from his probs & he dyed his hair?? :D or like someone said here that maybe he dyed it 'coz of his new album release?? heheh.. aisshhh, I miss the blonde hair TK!

​Me too.. TK seems miserable.. no wonder there's no recent photo of SJ, but if he already change her hair color, that's meant we won't see the umbrella scene? aishh.. the PD-nim really..

​no!! as in capital NOOOOO!! huhuhuhuhu! writer-nims, why o why??? huhuhuhu, my heart aches :tears::tears::tears:

maybe, just maybe, we can see the umbrella scene when EBi went to school before she leaves to see TK & they talked at that time when it's raining & that's her last moment w/ him! ughhh! & this will happen at 1% only!!!! aissssh!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

guys..i knew it..i told you he is gonna change his hair color ..people like him who has a change of heart and character always do that..and he looks so damn HOT..he look so handsome..yes he is more like TaeKwang in the blonde hair..but this is a new one with new beginning.. and he is still TaeKwang..my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

oh my god i'm so excited..i knew that they would do that ..gosh TaeKwang ah ~ he is still running to EunBi's house..

i hope that the umbrella scene can show up in a flashback or something -_-

and EunByul..i can see that she will win against SY in one round..EunByul looks so strong you guys..

i'm so excited..i can't .....

thank you for the preview..

EDIT :

dear writers ..now that TaeKwang looks like a normal handsome boy with black hair..can he get the girl please?!! thank you ~

@KSHxKYJ @twin-twin let's hope we can still see the umbrella scene..maybe that scene is going to be a flashback before EB gone.. huuu.. 

​yeah!! I still have hope but I'm still in doubt..haysss.. let's just wait for this monday..heheh

kyaaaa! can't wait for monday!! :D:D:D the preview is really killing me...huhuhuh!

@KSHxKYJ @twin-twin let's hope we can still see the umbrella scene..maybe that scene is going to be a flashback before EB gone.. huuu.. 

​yeah!! I still have hope but I'm still in doubt..haysss.. let's just wait for this monday..heheh

kyaaaa! can't wait for monday!! :D:D:D the preview is really killing me...huhuhuh!

​Prayer Vigil for Our Taekwang --> HAHAHA (me, laughing in misery)

TT.TT

I need to watch SungJae's cross-dressing and dancing to girlgroup dances stints...to lighten my mood... TT.TT

Sorry, out of topic post. But have anyone watch Plus Nine Boys? 

I have watched Plus Nine Boys. And it is really bothering me because I can only see Kang Minguk when I see Tae Kwang in the preview.

:crazy:

​LOL! the picture remind me of his kissing w/ Apink's Chorong in the librabry... kyiiiaaa!!!:wub:

The preview is such tease !!! Some big bombs and nothing else !!!! EunByol is back and well it's just great because SY is finally going to get what she deserved. She is really confident about herself, going public with the hateful comment.

And the director is pressured by two side....

But i'am glad that TK made such radical change ! Meaning we can raise our hope for his future with EunBi.

Only 4 episode left and nothing is resolved. Are they going to finish off EunBi/SY's case (pay back for her and her evil family) or EunByol/SI's case (the school and TK's father taking responsability for her death / justice for her family / peace of mind for unByol) first. I guess that the focus for each case will take 2 episode (each).

omgsh! the preview has gotten me so excited about the new episodes! I hope eunbyul destroys soyoung. I really like the tough, assertive personality of eunbyul. I wonder if taekwang was the first to realise that the real eunbyul is back and that's why he's running to her house to find eunbi.

and it's so weird seeing taekwang with black hair! I mean i've seen sung jae with black hair a lot during btob promotions, but it's weird on the character taekwang.. or maybe i'm just not used to it :P

Guest manquant

CG0KHf0UgAANSZc.jpg

Look what just greeted me after being out for the day. *heart eyes* Wow, I cannot deal with you being this hot and cute at the same time + the conflicting emotions caused by the E13 video preview. 

Guest manquant

Look at him run and desperately rattle that fence though, probably realizing it's not Eunbi coming for Eunbyul's last day at Sekang anymore

tumblr_npivcg6ZAT1uukbkvo2_500.gif

tumblr_npivcg6ZAT1uukbkvo3_500.gif

tumblr_npivcg6ZAT1uukbkvo1_500.gif

(this black hair is sure fire angst indicator)

source: michyeo-sseo which btw, chigus, is my tumblr hehe

TRANSLATION for the ep 13 preview!! (not 100% though :D)

EunByul: *talking something about transfer student* most likely SoYoung.

SoYoung's dad: I have found a piece, a very interesting piece of information on Jung Soo In's accident.

SoYoung: Today is Go EunByul's last day at school.

[trans credit: IG school2015kbs]

finally, I found an eng sub!! woooohoooh!!! :D

so who's gonna kick out at school first?? SY or EByul??? It must be SY!! *evil grin* so SY's dad helped TK's dad about JSI's case?? this is bad!! woah! :crazy: & TK! huhuhu! maybe he's the one who will find EBi.. wiw!! Go TK!! we're here to support you!! :wub: mwaaaaah! ;) I really can't wait!!!!!! huhuhuh! & it sucks that I have a class starting tuesday but still, I can watch on monday!! :D yehey!! & I'm sure starting next week, I can't concentrate in my studies..haysss.. :unsure:

I think Eun Byul will threaten the principle somehow so that both she and her sister will be able to say . If Eun Bi has to leave will be Maybe for a short will,  but because it's only Eun Byul only who knows the missing pieces to what is going on, she alone can finish fix everything. 

Look I was imagining when the bully was saying this will be Eun Byul last day since she was the sassy one she would say yes, since it's my last day I will give u this *slap* 

Kekeke 

Archived