Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

CBEic83U0AA3h3E.jpg

Even at train... they seems enjoy their togetherness a lot... how can they so perfect together?

• Like 1

found this :

tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po1_1280.jpg

Jong hyun must love hitting... but of course he can't hit his lovely buin...
he will hit anyone who disturb his date with buin... I can't imagine jealousy Jong Hyun... anyone dare to make him jealous?
:))

tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po1_500.jpg
tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po2_500.jpg
tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po3_500.jpg
tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po4_500.jpg
150207 My Young Tutor: Lee JongHyun is addicted to martial arts
Translation credits : @saturnkr

now I know why his date with Yewon is at Judo centre or gym... he likes martial art, and he sure comfortable at that... when does he bring his buin to learn Judo? they have to try going to gym together...

we-got-married2.jpg

When Yewon busy panicking about who will choose her... Seong yeon busy talking with fish...
:))
She just enjoy herself...
=))

• Like 1

I just can't handle posting picture and comment... If anyone want to stop me. Please do it...
I'm just have Jeongyeon fever few day before WGM is aired...

11055894_812002645514474_1105933870_n.jp
Ice cream date... Yongseo couple has ice cream date back then in Japan too...
and now our Jongyeon couple...

it is must Yonghwa idea...he must want his hoobae feel what his feel back then...
Yonghwa hyung please... teach Jonghyun more on date...

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

ainissky said: I just can't handle posting picture and comment... If anyone want to stop me. Please do it...
I'm just have Jeongyeon fever few day before WGM is aired...

11059484_1569448929983345_82008061933443
Jonghyun back then in WGM Yongseo couple vs Jonghyun now in WGM Jongyeon couple

Which one do you prefer? why?

for me, I love both, he's hilarious in both...

I prefer Jonghuyn now because he's cheesy hahaha

it reach my limit to posting picture... next time I post again... showing my love to this couple... so this thread can move on faster...

see ya
:-h

TODAY IS THE DAY! Let the screams, giggles, and laugh begin, my shipper friends!

Guest glylove

Too bad CN Blue doesn't live in their dorms anymore, so Seungyeon can visit them.
Anyways, I'll just look forward to the day CN Blue pays a visit to Jonghyun and Seungyeon's house. ^^

i like the new JH...much more confident, more mature and still good looking

Guest stranger1000

@ainissky I'm sure no one will stop you :)) your pics are really entertaining as we wait for the next episode :-bd .And I choose both JongHyun ;)) he is definitely not that cheesy than and not that cheesy now...he is still the same person that I've seen in other shows :x just that now it's more like a show more focused on "him" and in the past other varieties usually focus more on YongHwa because he is the leader, he is more bold in varieties and I'm pretty sure the band members preffered/were comfortable letting yonghwa lead (since he is the leader) and they really respect Yonghwas talent :)) did you all see there was this one time Jong kept rapidly saying 'no no no' whenever they compliment him or compared him to yong :)) that was really funny, it's a really old show with girls day. I'm gonna stop talking now :)) can't wait for the episode!!!

Gong Seung Yeon was quite snarky around Henry but she seemed quiet and shy around Jonghuyn

glylove said: Too bad CN Blue doesn't live in their dorms anymore, so Seungyeon can visit them.
Anyways, I'll just look forward to the day CN Blue pays a visit to Jonghyun and Seungyeon's house. ^^

Ice cream date... Yongseo couple has ice cream date back then in Japan too...
and now our Jongyeon couple...

it is must Yonghwa idea...he must want his hoobae feel what his feel back then...
Yonghwa hyung please... teach Jonghyun more on date...

glylove said: Too bad CN Blue doesn't live in their dorms anymore, so Seungyeon can visit them.

prechtik said: Not quite sure about 'snarky', as Henry seemed to have instigated things by talking about SY's sweat stains and putting that hip-hop bandanna on SY and messing up her hair, not to mention the past memories of "Gollum"... I think SY maintained her composure quite well, given the circumstances ;) 
Definitely agree that she was more nervous and held back more with JH, but hopefully that eases as they become more familiar with each other :x