[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was he bragging about his "light-brown" eye color which happens to be similar to his wife in his IG update? proud nampyeon. LOL

micolbunney said: maxiane said: [WGM Preview] JongYeon ep. 3 Seungyeon was given a mission card that read "Find your husband who is in Japan," and had a mental breakdown. When Jonghyun saw Seungyeon near the airport's entrance, he started laughing with a 'mouth stuck to the ear' type of laugh. (And also apparently Jonghyun said something in the backstage interview about when he saw Seungyeon at the airport… gonna have to find out in the episode) Also, Jonghyun acted as a tour guide for Seungyeon while also showing off his fluent Japanese skills. Furthermore, he continued on with his complements by saying "You're pretty," and "It seems like your eyes are going to draw me in." After visiting places where Jonghyun had special memories, the two ate. Jonghyun played the guitar for her and they even rode around the park on a couple bicycle. Seungyeon, who rode behind Jonghyun, said, "I saw oppa's back for the first time. It felt very reliable and my heart fluttered." and blushed. Also, after seeing the present Seungyeon prepared for him, he said, "I got a heart attack. My heart raced while thinking about the fact that she prepared the present just for me." (We'll have to find out what she gave him on the episode.) (Trans by: gkboice)

MsBugnay . said: micolbunney said: maxiane said: [WGM Preview] JongYeon ep. 3 Seungyeon was given a mission card that read "Find your husband who is in Japan," and had a mental breakdown. When Jonghyun saw Seungyeon near the airport's entrance, he started laughing with a 'mouth stuck to the ear' type of laugh. (And also apparently Jonghyun said something in the backstage interview about when he saw Seungyeon at the airport… gonna have to find out in the episode) Also, Jonghyun acted as a tour guide for Seungyeon while also showing off his fluent Japanese skills. Furthermore, he continued on with his complements by saying "You're pretty," and "It seems like your eyes are going to draw me in." After visiting places where Jonghyun had special memories, the two ate. Jonghyun played the guitar for her and they even rode around the park on a couple bicycle. Seungyeon, who rode behind Jonghyun, said, "I saw oppa's back for the first time. It felt very reliable and my heart fluttered." and blushed. Also, after seeing the present Seungyeon prepared for him, he said, "I got a heart attack. My heart raced while thinking about the fact that she prepared the present just for me." (We'll have to find out what she gave him on the episode.) (Trans by: gkboice)

@maxiane he already has many guitar picks. I would prefer his name in chinese... but it doesn't matter, the fact that Seongyeon already prepared the gift is enough. She's really fall for Jonghyun's cheesy line :)) but who's not fall for it?

Hi everyone..I am a silent reader since yonghwa or yongseo couple. I just love jonghyun shi..if he happy me happy too.. I support jonghyun and yeon. Love them...and you too..you are reading this thread.

Guest glylove

This couple is so adorable, I fell in love on their first episode, and now I'm hooked to WGM!! :D

Credits to www.wgmislove.com
8I6tnjO.jpg
NUaJTZ2.jpg
cOX7QmK.jpg
ILVdCiw.jpg
HuMVaJO.jpg

Guest Skattered_me

mjang said: I think there will be 2-3 episodes of their vacation in japan...to the boice or BS, was JH there for his concert or for his album promotion or for other event?

Guest stranger1000

:)) why does he look so handsome in the preview still cuts with his swooning hairstyle,lol! And SY so preeeeetty!!! Can't wait :D

Archived