[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

waaaa today I really see Yeon's beauty. She is sooo prettyy :o 
Today ep was sweet :o this couple really has a lot of potentials!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just saw we got so lucky!!!!!! I'm sorry for the other team, but I'm just so happy to see our couple this week :D 
I realized I was smiling the whole time. It seems to make such a difference when you know that the couples started out with some sort of attraction to each other. He was happy to see her...she was excited to see him. Can't wait for the subs. 
I do hope that next episode does not make everything seem like  preview for next week. They showed a lot of scenes to come during their time (didn't like that too much) I just wanted to see more of what they did together. I realize they showed what they could in the time they had, but just hoping this kind of editing is not a norm. 
Still smiling at how cute they were...there is definitely sparks for this couple. Initial attraction....CHECK!!! 

1. gkboice ‏@gkboice  16m16 minutes ago

JH: There was a cafe near the place we lived but we couldn't afford it so we just sucked on our fingers.0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore

2. -rZ7XDoN_bigger.jpeggkboice ‏@gkboice  17m17 minutes ago

Jonghyun and Seungyeon walking to the place where he lived with CNBLUE before he debuted.
    gkboice ‏@gkboice  13m13 minutes ago

The wind was blowing and the two of the couldn't eat their food. SY: Can I cry?

gkboice ‏@gkboice  12m12 minutes ago

SY: I saw the preview of your date (with Yewon) What did you guys do together? JH: Judo. SY: Did you help her with her uniform? JH: …..

33 retweets11 favoritesReply Retweet33 Favorite11More[*]LOGO_CNBLUE4INA_bigger.jpgcnblue4ina.com ‏@cnblue4ina  13m13 minutes ago

"@.ribbonchariots: this romantic side of Jonghyun i really never see before.. omgggg "

CBLEPFkUQAAe8Cv.pngCBLEPYeUYAAgc4K.pngCBLEPvaVAAA0wKG.pngCBLEQG9VEAA3OK4.pngView photo0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore

1. gkboice ‏@gkboice  9m9 minutes ago

SY: I'm a person who can't express my emotions well.0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore

2. -rZ7XDoN_bigger.jpeggkboice ‏@gkboice  9m9 minutes ago

Jonghyun is going to make a song for Seungyeon. Slowly writing the lyrics based on the stuff that happens on their dates.0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore

3. -rZ7XDoN_bigger.jpeggkboice ‏@gkboice  12m12 minutes ago

JH: I saw Seungyeon dancing for Henry in the preview. I won't watch the next episode.

gkboice ‏@gkboice  8m8 minutes ago

Seungyeon got jealous that Jonghyun was using friendly speech with Yewon. After hearing that, Jonghyun decided to use friendly speech w/ her

0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore[*] OnlyJYH♥CNBLUE retweetedyprkWejy_bigger.jpgribbonchariots ‏@ribbonchariots  11m11 minutes ago

Jonghyun singing Be Be Your Love by Rachael Yamagata. omgggg

CBLFlozUUAEiWV0.pngCBLFmEOVIAEs3Ae.pngCBLFmsiUYAAsGUi.pngCBLFnISUsAA6NK5.png

1. gkboice ‏@gkboice  6m6 minutes ago

Episode ends… Henry-Yewon part didn't air… maybe because of the scandal? Their part is still in the preview for next episode though..0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore

2. -rZ7XDoN_bigger.jpeggkboice ‏@gkboice  7m7 minutes ago

JH started to ride fast on the couple bike SY: Where are we going? JH: Running away!0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore

3. -rZ7XDoN_bigger.jpeggkboice ‏@gkboice  8m8 minutes ago

Seungyeon said she wanted to ride a couple bike with JH near the Han River and JH of course agreed to itgkboice ‏@gkboice  5m5 minutes ago

In the preview for next week's episode, Jonghyun and Seungyeon are in the spa together. She can see his shirtless appearance oh my lol0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore

OnlyJYH♥CNBLUE ‏@yenni_oey  5m5 minutes ago

Wow...so fast ck ck RT"@ribbonchariots: Jonghyun WGM Ep 4 Preview. Hold hands, onsen and a topless jonghyun omgggggg "CBLG7cGVIAEr6nH.pngCBLG7ydUUAEijre.pngCBLG8hQUMAAZBJ-.pngCBLG9eoUIAA1KAC.pngView photo0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore

CBLG7cGVIAEr6nH.png

daww they holds hands
CBLG8hQUMAAZBJ-.png

how lucky is Seungyeon. second meeting and she saw topless Jonghyun already ;))
yah this Busan Namja is really agressive >:)

so good looking. he's like the guy from romance novels
CBLH2HOUwAA2z9t.png

CBLH3CxUgAAUvzW.png

RAW EP
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2kvm41_%EC%9A%B0%EB%A6%AC%EA%B2%B0%ED%98%BC%ED%96%88%EC%96%B4%EC%9A%94-%EC%8B%9C%EC%A6%8C4-e265-150328_tv

wooohhh yea were so lucky.. were able to see them sad for henry yewon fans...
and for those who use to watch wgm episodes.. tell me does this happen with the other couple? like first meeting then second meeting outside Korea then fake kiss selca, the bathing together, then sleeping in one room then drinking alcohol.. waaah i think its only them waaaah they are really fast  waaaah daebak..

Guest asterido

to see complete CNBlue members in WGM again is.. daebak! . Btw this couple is really progressive, and i like it because they look like enjoying the process. . wohhj spa scene... wooohhh =P~

Guest Skattered_me

1000 post!!!! Congrats to everyone who created this happy and enjoyable environment

. Here is for a thousand more! :)>-

Archived