Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Guest MintsFlavour

Just watched ep 2 .. Look at SY expression when JH came to her in the aquarium (expectant? relieved?)
:D  :x :x (would like to share that moment in GIF but why is it so hard to make one)
:|

Guest Skattered_me

Is it just me, or does SY looks alot like Taeyeon on this pic? df72677794ef718125a26fd6b050fc9f_zps9ozqh0gp.jpg

Guest Skattered_me

@micolbunney it's fx's amber i think.

Guest pre

MintsFlavour said: Just watched ep 2 .. Look at SY expression when JH came to her in the aquarium (expectant? relieved?)
:D  :x :x (would like to share that moment in GIF but why is it so hard to make one)
:|

Guest Skattered_me

prechtik said:

MintsFlavour said: P.S. For making quick, decent quality GIFs, use ScreenToGif -- much faster than editing the video and animating in Photoshop :)

@HeeRinah thank you thank you thank you!❤ And jonghyun and seungyeon folowing each other? OMG today couldn't get any better :x

i can imagine how jh showed his wife's pic (the last pic in her IG) to his member's group and to his family saying "look....this is my beautiful wife,are her eyes pretty? i have to brag...." lol

You know guys, I got chilled when Seungyeon gave the card to him and chose him!! I know that head over heels feeelss!!! It's something bigger than yourself <3 Hope they last together cause they seem to get a love bug!! gaaaah i need a boyfriend too!!

Guest mylovefromstar12

mjang said: @diniooo10 really? it's not stalking but a good way to keep in touch and see his lovely wife's face everyday

HAHAHAHHA WHAT IF THIS TWO GOT PAIRED TOGETHER ? LOL  WGM RATING WILL BOOST UP !! PUAHAHAHA ! 

tumblr_nlscgzv97g1qbh321o2_500.giftumblr_nlscgzv97g1qbh321o4_500.giftumblr_nlscgzv97g1qbh321o3_500.giftumblr_nlscgzv97g1qbh321o5_500.gif

• Like 1

Guest mylovefromstar12

11055424_967552323269663_1735658602_n.jp

11055850_1608744386030238_1754263129_n.j

our pretty seungyeon update her IG... she's very pretty right <3 i'm in love with her eyes...

Song Yeon has a very versatile appearance. So far I've seen Sulli, Krystal, Taeyeon, Victoria, Park Shin Hye, Park Seyoung, and Suzy in her lol.

Guest eyeship

She deleted them in her ig and posted again in facebook ^^

Guest eyeship

Lol, she posted them again on IG @micolbunney fans who followed her before she joined wgmsaid she always like this posted and then deleted and then edited and then posted again, lmao 4Dgirl