[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest lov3dj_stv

Ahh I told myself after Jjongah that I would stop watching WGM couples but JongYeon is too irresistible to watch! They are adorable! JH's affection for SeungYeon is so lovely to see! Looks like there's so much to see from their time in Japan! They looked so comfortable when they were sitting holding hands! Can't wait for that part!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@miculbunney, yes i saw that IG.. and that was the first thing that came to my mind haha... waah wgm change him a lot.. the jh we know whom boices know as CNboy picky in food is now a change man.. hahaha like he said for the second time People change.. 

Okay i just finished watching the raw for the second time haha.. and like some of you i was all smile firso fisrt till last.. hahai wonder what were they saying that they play the song "Coz im your lady and you are my man" background song haha.. and Im alittle bit frustrated with the selfystick JH is holding is that ther idea or wgm producers really had them hold that as one of their camera.. because for some reason i dont like that cam with selfystick.. coz in my mind instead of holding that thing he better be holding SY hand... kkkkkk
and haha that they are trying to create a romatic atmosphere but its seems the trees are still dry, the sky is about to rain, it is windy and theirs a black crow.. haha.. dont worry JH our eyes is only to the two of you your background is not even visible to our eyes haha..

MsBugnay . said: Okay i just finished watching the raw for the second time haha.. and like some of you i was all smile firso fisrt till last.. hahai wonder what were they saying that they play the song "Coz im your lady and you are my man" background song haha.. and Im alittle bit frustrated with the selfystick JH is holding is that ther idea or wgm producers really had them hold that as one of their camera.. because for some reason i dont like that cam with selfystick.. coz in my mind instead of holding that thing he better be holding SY hand... kkkkkk
and haha that they are trying to create a romatic atmosphere but its seems the trees are still dry, the sky is about to rain, it is windy and theirs a black crow.. haha.. dont worry JH our eyes is only to the two of you your background is not even visible to our eyes haha..

Wow.... this drama comes fast... like it. Heard bout Hewon couple, it's sad... they are the first friend for Jongyeon couple. hopefully everything going alright. I not watch WGM yet... the post here make me jealous. I can't watch it yet until monday... :(( How lovely their date... n yeah Jonghyun need to slow the pace... it's not because it bad or I don't like it, but... I will become greedy.... I can't imagine what will happened next time... his cheesy line is more than enough for first few episode but the touchy hand Jonghyun... I need to handle my pervert thought =)). Still enjoying back to this thread...

SERIOUSLY I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SATURDAAAAAAY!!!! THIS COUPLE WAS JUST TOO AWESOME LIKE A STORY IN A DRAMA, DON'T YOU THINK? *cough* I'm sorry I forgot to turn off the caps lock. PD NIIIIM GIVE THEM MORE EPISODES CHUSEYOOOO  ;);)
The way Jonghyun treated her was every girl's dreams and Seoungyeon is one lucky devildoe. kekeke. I prefer to jump hugging him after right after he finished his song. LOL who ask me xDAnd the part when he said yeppo yeppoo yeppoo yeppoo. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I CAN'T STOP GRINNING LIKE IDIOT  TT.TT 
I even skipped solim couple and Yewon&Henry first. I need to see JH and SY first then I'm going to watch the other couples. 

WARNING : This couple is causing faster heart beat, smiling like an idiot, awesome imagination, and addictive happiness. LOLOLOLOL!! kekekekke. Oops, Mianheee, it's one of the effect. :D

Archived