[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonghyun's level of cheese is just out of world
JH and SY thought the flowers were cherry blossoms but it turns out they were Japanese apricots.

After he was told they were Japanese apricotsJH: Why does that matter? We're together… what matters is that the flowers bloomed.
cr: gkboice

Waow... What i love about this couple is the sincerity they put on that show.. I guess most of us didn't expect that jonghyun oppa is cheese person..but that's he.. He's just being himself, i don't know but i can feel that oppa's just being sincere.. All of cnblue man are sincere person i guess =D> =D> =D>

Guest Skattered_me

On the up side, girlsdayfansubs has decided to sub our couple, so we should be to watch it subbed by tomorrow :)

I didn't expect to see CNBoys on WGM this fast but OMG I'm so glad to see the boys helping uri Groom, kinda miss Jungshin hahahaha, I'm so sorry for HenWon, hope this doesn't mean anything to their WGM next week. Can't wait for the engsub!!!! II'm soo happy :D

they are so cute....i didn`t understand a word of the whole ep but its ok...
seungyeon`s gift is so sweetttt....they can collection beautiful memories inside their diary....
i would like so much what he said about it ~X( 8->
i saw her more soft with him there is no more initial embarrassment,they have a good potential for to be a great couple,the way cnblue members helped him with poster is so cute and sweet,JH is handsome and hot...but YH is....=P~
in this episode in particular in her BRI she is very very very beautiful,she is an angel not the usual korean actress or k vip made and remade with pounds of makeup,with lens ect but she is natural beauty..
oh i liked also the moment when she arrives at airport....JH just saw her he smiled so hard,there is a said in my country -if you just see her and smile is LOVE,if you see her and don,t smile means you don`t love her...-

oh seems like jh is little bit jealous too because he didn`t want to watch the ep,because she danced for henry...oh i would like to understand what he said in that BRI lol

I can't help but smile all throughout their segment.... JH taking his time making the card..compose a new song and even getting involve making the tour book..how sweet!! and I'm glad SY is very calm but talkative at the same time..and yet she's not the giddy type which make their date really enjoyable to watch

Guest dayungie_stv

This couple driving me nuts, omg I should wait the whole week to watch them again, feels like I'm craving more and more

Archived