[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest narfiso

Maybe he unfollow her because the episode where they decided the couples hadn't been broadcasted yet.Now he can follow her freely. Btw, she follows him too?Hahaha jongyura you answered my question. Didn't see it. haha

Guest mylovefromstar12

open up instagram this morning and saw uri oppa followed her wife (again).. please do not ever unfollow her again.. and looking forward for the selca together kkkk  [-O<

Omg Omg omg yesterday i said "i would like that jh follow her on IG" and now he follow her my prayer was listened thank you so much ;;) maybe he decided to follow her again because many fans tagged him asking to follow his wife so he took courage awwww what nice news [-O<

Guest MintsFlavour

Just watched ep 2 .. Look at SY expression when JH came to her in the aquarium (expectant? relieved?)
:D  :x :x (would like to share that moment in GIF but why is it so hard to make one)
:|

Archived