[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest bimbowsss

D-day! few more hours til wgm mehehe someone pls post a streaming link ㅠㅠ and anyway, i think most of us are surprise by how cheesy and outspoken jonghyun is, ive been a fan for almost a couple of years(first ever kpop concert that ive attended was bluemoon) and he's my bias, i love his voice, his amazing guitar skills (and biceps lol) and his cold aura on stage ( but shy and humble offstage) im even against this whole 'jonghyun on wgm' thing but here i am now shipping and going crazy about this couple. cant wait for this day's ep!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Skattered_me

Yeap, i use http://tv.exitoostore.com/2014/01/tv-online-mbc-v5.html#.VRZN-fmUeae every week. This is the same site where i watch runningman too

is we got married cancelled today? All I see is the baseball games?
edit: just see the above post, guess its probably on at 5:25 then

hi guys.. i have a secret... i pretended that im sick so ill stay in my room for a while... kkkk but the truth is i really really want to watch the livestream..... but hmmm my link sgows baseball game is that right.. so wgm didnt show up yet?

Guest Skattered_me

micolbunney said: MsBugnay . said: please tell me its not cancelled... maybe we will just wait for a few minutes.... omg i have Jongyeon couple colds now i guess ill have jongyeon couple fever if i wgm is cancelled today

Archived