[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonghyun AND Suho  -Flutterring India preview Always with his cute rock sign ~~! Indeed from a rocker Jong :D 

tumblr_nlvk3135CA1t7qu3mo1_500.giftumblr_nlvk3135CA1t7qu3mo2_500.gif

Hahahahah what a funny ~~!! 
tumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go8_400.giftumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go4_400.gif

Busan namjaaaa :D 
tumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go6_400.gif

Jonghyun and Sungkyu . Jonghyun keep talking while Sungkyu was really sleepy :D 
tumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go1_400.gif

i wonder if he will kiss her in a future or if he will be jealous.....but doesn't seem the kind of guy....he is so bright,pure....
like someone said before,its amazing see cheesy scene...in particular at the begin of their story but after a while is nice to see other facets, as a small quarrel or jealousy, it would not hurt, then the rest as normal couples do...

Jong hyun in Fluttering India is daebak... hopefully he is be more playful too in WGM... show your many side to your buin Jong Hyun, she's definitely fall for your charm... And many much moment in Japan... is it first time Seongyeon goes to Japan? if yeah, that will be memorable moments ever...

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

I thought it was hilarious when Henry walked in and said the fish tank looked pretty
Jonghuyn almost lost his marbles for a second hahahaha

tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po1_500.jpg
tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po2_500.jpg
tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po3_500.jpg
tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po4_500.jpg
150207 My Young Tutor: Lee JongHyun is addicted to martial arts
Translation credits : @saturnkr

now I know why his date with Yewon is at Judo centre or gym... he likes martial art, and he sure comfortable at that... when does he bring his buin to learn Judo? they have to try going to gym together...

Archived