Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

micolbunney said: MsBugnay . said: micolbunney said: maxiane said: Also, after seeing the present Seungyeon prepared for him, he said, "I got a heart attack. My heart raced while thinking about the fact that she prepared the present just for me." (We'll have to find out what she gave him on the episode.) (Trans by: gkboice)

Guest Skattered_me

mjang said: I think there will be 2-3 episodes of their vacation in japan...to the boice or BS, was JH there for his concert or for his album promotion or for other event?

mjang said: I think there will be 2-3 episodes of their vacation in japan...to the boice or BS, was JH there for his concert or for his album promotion or for other event?

Guest stranger1000

:)) why does he look so handsome in the preview still cuts with his swooning hairstyle,lol! And SY so preeeeetty!!! Can't wait :D

@micolbunney i think their wedding photoshoot would be awesome...and i wonder what song would he serenade his wife this time...and the next vacation i'm looking forward to see wouldb be busan

mjang said: @micolbunney i think their wedding photoshoot would be awesome...and i wonder what song would he serenade his wife this time...and the next vacation i'm looking forward to see wouldb be busan

Jonghyun AND Suho  -Flutterring India preview Always with his cute rock sign ~~! Indeed from a rocker Jong :D 

tumblr_nlvk3135CA1t7qu3mo1_500.giftumblr_nlvk3135CA1t7qu3mo2_500.gif

Hahahahah what a funny ~~!! 
tumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go8_400.giftumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go4_400.gif

Busan namjaaaa :D 
tumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go6_400.gif

Jonghyun and Sungkyu . Jonghyun keep talking while Sungkyu was really sleepy :D 
tumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go1_400.gif

• Like 1

what handsome
:-j :-j :-j so sexy the way he takes off the shirt ;)) *perv mood on*
anyway i prefer him with dark colour hairs

i wonder if he will kiss her in a future or if he will be jealous.....but doesn't seem the kind of guy....he is so bright,pure....
like someone said before,its amazing see cheesy scene...in particular at the begin of their story but after a while is nice to see other facets, as a small quarrel or jealousy, it would not hurt, then the rest as normal couples do...

micolbunney said: i want for them a wedding ceremony and a couple ring......i really hope to see a ep when they celebrate the marriage and exchange rings like others couples :(

Aireen95 said: Jonghyun AND Suho  -Flutterring India preview Always with his cute rock sign ~~! Indeed from a rocker Jong :D 

tumblr_nlvk3135CA1t7qu3mo1_500.giftumblr_nlvk3135CA1t7qu3mo2_500.gif

tumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go8_400.giftumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go4_400.gif

tumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go6_400.gif

Busan namjaaaa :D tumblr_nlv9vf2NnS1snsg9go1_400.gif

b.m.kaskas_4aab said: Aireen95 said: Jonghyun AND Suho  -Flutterring India preview Always with his cute rock sign ~~! Indeed from a rocker Jong :D 

Jong hyun in Fluttering India is daebak... hopefully he is be more playful too in WGM... show your many side to your buin Jong Hyun, she's definitely fall for your charm... And many much moment in Japan... is it first time Seongyeon goes to Japan? if yeah, that will be memorable moments ever...

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

I thought it was hilarious when Henry walked in and said the fish tank looked pretty
Jonghuyn almost lost his marbles for a second hahahaha

Friendly reminder again to the new fans in this thread.. PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES OR GIFS OR VIDEOS PLEASE READ SOOMPI RULES ON THE 1st PAGE we don't want our thread be locked by the moderators thank you...

CBEiccdUkAAA39c.jpg

Jonghyun never tired perform serenade to Seongyeon buin...
"Buin... please look straight at my eyes... "
:))

CBEidUwVEAAd7_d.jpg

Seongyeon Buin really captivated by Jonghyun writing... Happy moment at airport... can't wait to see them...