Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

@eyeship
he follow and unfollow at the same speed of the light and without a reason....
she post and delete and re-post her pics at the same speed of the light and without a reason....
another similarity.....
that couple
8-}

• Like 1

that top picture her facial expression is kinda similar to JH...the bottom picture is for a magazine pictorial?

• Like 1

Guest eyeship

This week short preview file gif cr. dcinside http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=married&no=1020836&page=1

Guest eyeship

Can someone post gif here plz, i dont know how to

i want for them a wedding ceremony and a couple ring......i really hope to see a ep when they celebrate the marriage and exchange rings like others couples :(

They looks so sweet, and... it make me wonder to see their first quarrel... to strengthen the relationship, this couple need a sad and bad moment too... but right now sure, I still want to enjoy their sweetness and romantic date with much happier moment, some giggling and laughing scene... :)>-

Guest pre

I hope JH takes a break from the guitar after this episode... seems like a crutch always having to play it to "win over" SY or something, not to mention it's probably not fun to have to keep carrying it around :P
It's nice in small doses, but as we've seen, while JH plays/sings, SY is stuck doing nothing, basically forced to just listen politely ... I'd rather watch a fun 5-10 minute conversation, instead :) Pull it out for a special occasion, like dedicating a song to SY at a concert -- much more meaningful!
1VqBuGGm.png

Hi alls,im off topic a bit,but anyone know what is the song that seungyeon danced to in ep 2??i kept searching for it @-)

Guest little girl

Official pics of eps 3 :CBEicC4U0AAtYCN.jpg
CBEiccdUkAAA39c.jpg
CBEic83U0AA3h3E.jpg
CBEidUwVEAAd7_d.jpg
CBEilCiUYAATip-.jpg

Guest Hickk

Are they riding a double bicycle? haha

Jh is so busy with concert and drama will he has a time for go in Honeymoon? I would like to see so much them in Honeymoon but for it he has tske 2/3 days off.... Anyway i am for a thing, we watch just 20 minuts on ep....but they spend more time together. ...for example she went in japan because of him...but i think she stayed there for 2/3 days right? But we can watch just few moments :( i wonder what they did together when camera is off ;;) he came back to his cnblue members or stayed with her? Just delulu before saturday @-)

I cant help but noticing that SY alwas bring a polaroid (the yellow bag she always use, i assume its polaroid case?) since the first meeting. So are they already take a polaroid selca together yet? :P

• Like 1

[WGM Preview] JongYeon ep. 3 Seungyeon was given a mission card that read "Find your husband who is in Japan," and had a mental breakdown. When Jonghyun saw Seungyeon near the airport's entrance, he started laughing with a 'mouth stuck to the ear' type of laugh. (And also apparently Jonghyun said something in the backstage interview about when he saw Seungyeon at the airport… gonna have to find out in the episode) Also, Jonghyun acted as a tour guide for Seungyeon while also showing off his fluent Japanese skills. Furthermore, he continued on with his complements by saying "You're pretty," and "It seems like your eyes are going to draw me in." After visiting places where Jonghyun had special memories, the two ate. Jonghyun played the guitar for her and they even rode around the park on a couple bicycle. Seungyeon, who rode behind Jonghyun, said, "I saw oppa's back for the first time. It felt very reliable and my heart fluttered." and blushed. Also, after seeing the present Seungyeon prepared for him, he said, "I got a heart attack. My heart raced while thinking about the fact that she prepared the present just for me." (We'll have to find out what she gave him on the episode.) (Trans by: gkboice)

• Like 1