[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

welp i'm sure everyone can see this scene for themselves.. it's too painful to describe ;~;

he sees a flashback of his old commander D:
ordering him to go 'home'

SDY GETS SHOT TOO? (screen is super blurry and laggy)

the saddest part was just before, ysj was like, "10 minutes unti the next flight arrives, we can go home soon"

-

kmy is mad, so shes like
"i'm going to dirnk with a goodlooking man because she's like, not a single contact?"

when kmy asks ymj if they reconciliated, but she just replies "this is not just a love fight, but a battle, that I can't lose at all costs."

omg the two girls are talking abou twhne their bfs return, they wont let them see daylight and be attached to them

-

omg only three members of alpha team.. :(

they couldn't find the bodies (he calls them corpses specifically....) supposedly

daddy general gives ysj's father his nametags :( (since alpha team does certain missions w/o their nametags on...)

• Like 18

airport scene, the soldiers lining up together with the higher ups including Lit.Gen. soaked in the rain, three of the Team Alpha members went out from the helicopter - Piccolo, Snoopy and harry Potter, they give report to Lit.Gen. eveyone's sad

at the office, Lit. Gen. handed SJ's dogtag to his dad, Big Boss dad crying

• Like 9

MY reading letter from SJ...mentionedd something bout promise..and sorry..

MJ dad pass MJ letter from DY...

MY went to see MJ...MJ crying and MY questioning..

Edited by IreneY
  • Like 9