[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

On 3/31/2016 at 7:14 AM, SeGafanlady said:

nope... there is a kiss yeah and they shoot it from planet Mars... can't even see a thing.. I guess the OTP asked for this because they are too hot and steamy and afraid that the kiss will rock the Halyu universe (dating thing) BUT still I am dissapointed!! the cut was rough and blatant like a untalented DJ trying to put 2 trance songs one after another and my high is suddenly downhill!! 

I become sober!!! T_T 

still it's a good episode.. can't wait for next but I am afraid they will be stingy with the kissing scenes now..

they shoot it from planet Mars. hahaha .. agreed with that.. i can't even see a thing. T.T i'm totally crashing down on earth real hard when i saw the scene.. yeah, i also think they will be stingy with the kissing scenes from now on.. but based from the preview i'm praying they gonna pick up the pace and upgrade it to another level.. bed scene perhaps! (that's just my little wish) hahaha.. 

On 3/31/2016 at 7:15 AM, dhia205 said:

yess... they are totally trolling us.. just like what they did in "wrecking lipstick" part.

our most anticipated tiptoe kiss just end like that, just hope that we will have something more next week.

since in the preview SJ take drunk MY to her home.B)

ikr! totally trolling.. xD i think they gonna show us the closeup kiss as a flashback but still i'm kinda frustrated seeing that zooming out kiss in today episode.. xD and that preview! SJ take the drunk MY home.. hahaha.. i can't wait to see that.. it's going to be funny and cute.. i don't think anything going to happen.. our SJ is such a gentleman... yeap!. hahaha! but a bit of a tease for us fans is alright for me too.. xD

• Like 16

Thank u dear I've recappers. I will forever n ever be amazed at how fast u guys update (some with pics) while watching. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sorry the appreciation comes a bit late. Felt angry n cheated at the balcony kiss. It felt so weird. Like some copy and paste thing. Seriously.  

So disappointed. Was hoping it would be another iconic kiss with the way the pic was taken. 

*decides to go take a cold shower to combat with her utter disappointment*

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@hclover96 spotted her. And I think SJK is the one in a black sweatshirt leaning on the guy in maroon in the centre.

SHK looked so heart achingly beautiful once again. Imma seriously cry when I rewatch the episode.

I think SJK is the one who is half lying down a little left from the centre.

EDIT: or was that who you meant? oops

• Like 6

Guys, i thought when MY saw YSJ outdoors with a pic w asparagus and himself, she was in her clothes with the wound on her shoulder. Then they showed another scene where YSJ burned that pic and cried pitifully and MY covered his eyes and said he should forget too. Same scene, no? But her clothes were different and YSJ's were the same. Did i miss something?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, alleverything said:

I think SJK is the one who is half lying down a little left from the centre.

EDIT: or was that who you meant? oops

Yep yep yep! :) 

RAW is out on dramanice if anyone wants to rewatch the 12th episode.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, reydevan said:

Guys, i thought when MY saw YSJ outdoors with a pic w asparagus and himself, she was in her clothes with the wound on her shoulder. Then they showed another scene where YSJ burned that pic and cried pitifully and MY covered his eyes and said he should forget too. Same scene, no? But her clothes were different and YSJ's were the same. Did i miss something?

I think the scene where she covered his eyes was her imagination. That she wants to comfort him I guess.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

ikr! totally trolling.. xD i think they gonna show us the closeup kiss as a flashback but still i'm kinda frustrated seeing that zooming out kiss in today episode.. xD and that preview! SJ take the drunk MY home.. hahaha.. i can't wait to see that.. it's going to be funny and cute.. don't think anything going to happen.. our SJ is such a gentleman... yeap!. hahaha! but a bit of a tease for us fans is alright for me too.. xD

ahaha... i do think so actually, i don't think anything will be happen. i can't let my self being trolled again. 

i think they will have a funny moment instead of steamy night. but the prospect still rise my lips.

• Like 11

DAEBAK! Thank you so much, RECAPPERs, for a job well done! :handsdown:

For me, this episode is a DAEBAK!

Amazing Alpha Team camaraderie! 

Overwhelming emotions. Love. Love. Love.

The rescue was intelligently executed.

I am lost for words. 

But I can simply say it is indeed DAEBAK!

Maybe it would be difficult for me to sleep now when I am already this too excited to watch this episode with subs!

• Like 21

This is the best episode ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[image removed]

Wait, I said that for almost every episode!:blush:

lol!DOTS! I swear you will give me such a hard time when you air your last episode...

Thanks to the recappers!!!Lagging livestream was less infuriating all because of you....:w00t:

Once again were always at the edge of our seat. Will they break up? Will they not? was what I were thinking during episode 12. I'm happy that our heroine is not frustrating. She is the perfect girl to keep up with our dangerous hero...

Now! Only 4 episode!!!Ottoke???!!!!

Edited by Tinkiebell
Please do not post images not pertaining to the drama. Thanks.
  • Like 16

11 minutes ago, happifruit said:

This scientist can't help be notice one scientific inaccuracy....immunoglobulins aren't really going to be too helpful in fighting a viral infection. Argus, your excuse was weak.

It's been bugging me all night.

haha.

Tell those scientists to look a these two pictures:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTs2oVpqPyq0LGfjg1fRl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKj0VZ-LOBIMo47FgTDl0

And after, if the drool allows them to, they can tell us all about the immunoglobulins. I dare them. :P

• Like 12

Aigoo, how can we wait another week with a  given teaser like that. Seriously, though it seems like my otp DY-MJ are sinking again. First the dad then the virus. What's next? I was happy enough that they showed the almost kissing scene between the couple but why are they breaking up again? :tears::tears:

i have to remain calm lol Jin goo said that they shoot more skinship so I'm still holding for that :w00t:^_^

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, alleverything said:

I think the scene where she covered his eyes was her imagination. That she wants to comfort him I guess.

AGREE! I think at that time she realise that he also need to be comforted. just like how he protect her from bullets, seeing argus got shot. she also have to protect him by being there. 

• Like 11