[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

My fanmade video for SG WANNABE - By My Side ~ starring both couple~ hehehe ^_^ although this song doesn't quite suits SJxMY and it's made for 2nd otp but i can't help it.. i put their scene too, for my very own viewing pleasure! hahaha :D 

• Like 11

I hope the writer doesn't have him being kicked out of the military for rescuing his lady love. Then again, disobeying orders can land you in military jail.

I truly sit on pins and needles each episode, eyes glued to the screen. 

• Like 10

I don't know what's going to go down today, but I'm just going to be so disappointed if SDY and the other Alpha team don't use their heads to go and ask Fatima what happened. Since she's back at the medicube getting her wound healed, they literally have to walk outside and talk to her.

I need YSJ's team to back him up, after all isn't one of the themes here loyalty and brotherhood amongst the men in the armed forces. I don't care if it's a personal mission or that the blue house is going to breathe down their necks, because we know exchanging the diamonds for MJ's medicine was a personal mission too and the whole team was there for that.

YSJ looks so bada*s, I see what the makers did there into fooling us with the gun shot. YSJ is obviously not getting shot (*he better not!*)

My heart is breaking for KMY, I know she's a tough cookie but at the end of the day she is a civilian with no prior experience as a hostage. To add to that she's a female hostage to a known human trafficker, her mind must be imagining the worst case scenario even though she knows YSJ is on his way.

• Like 18

8 hours ago, nadya92 said:

OFFICIAL SG Wannabe - By My Side MV 

Thanks @nadya92 we can really depend on you to get the latest news on the OSTs. 

This song is definitely dedicated to Goo-Won couple :wub:

They have to go through so many obstacles in order to continue with their relationship.  Just when we thought that the father has given his permission for them to date freely, SDY has to make a hard decision related to his career.  We didn't even see that YMJ knew about it earlier.  Both YMJ and SDY are keeping it a secret so as not to let his or her partner feeling sad.

I think that both patients (YMJ and Mr Jin} will be brought back to Korea together with the 5 medical team members including KMY (They are KMY's patients).  Since The Alpha Team members still have their mission to complete, SDY will only be able to join YMJ later on. So, this will be another long distance relationship for them.

I Hope she will get well soon and be with her loved one.

(Not being able to see you, is scarier than death to me) - YMJ

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I don't know what's going to go down today, but I'm just going to be so disappointed if SDY and the other Alpha team don't use their heads to go and ask Fatima what happened. Since she's back at the medicube getting her wound healed, they literally have to walk outside and talk to her.

I need YSJ's team to back him up, after all isn't one of the themes here loyalty and brotherhood amongst the men in the armed forces. I don't care if it's a personal mission or that the blue house is going to breathe down their necks, because we know exchanging the diamonds for MJ's medicine was a personal mission too and the whole team was there for that.

YSJ looks so bada*s, I see what the makers did there into fooling us with the gun shot. YSJ is obviously not getting shot (*he better not!*)

My heart is breaking for KMY, I know she's a tough cookie but at the end of the day she is a civilian with no prior experience as a hostage. To add to that she's a female hostage to a known human trafficker, her mind must be imagining the worst case scenario even though she knows YSJ is on his way.

Yeah.. The corrupt police walking in and out of military camp with KMY and Fatima, without being intervened by the military team at the base was hard to swallow. Didn't SJ order to increase security after argus came by to the base...now they didn't even follow orders.. Tsk tsk...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, bharu said:

Yeah.. The corrupt police walking in and out of military camp with KMY and Fatima, without being intervened by the military team at the base was hard to swallow. Didn't SJ order to increase security after argus came by to the base...now they didn't even follow orders.. Tsk tsk...

Well to be fair at the time that KMY and Fatima got taken,  the Alpha Team was with YSJ but I don't understand why the other soldiers and medical team were so casual about it. They didn't get involved when an Urk national got taken is fine, but when a S.Korean national and the team leader of the medical team gets dragged off for questioning what were they doing?.

Did they think that KMY and Fatima were going to be partying with the local police ? I know everyone was extremely busy with taking care of Evil Manager and MJ but somebody/anybody ought to have had some sort of a security lookout.

Looks like the entire bunch of them were caught sleeping. Which I understand can happen, it's human error.....but it's just sad.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, jackio1917 said:

In another english  translation , i saw 

MJ..do you  remember. .the  white  dress  I wore. ..on  the  second  time  we met ?. .you  ask  me. ..if I was  dressed  like  a  virgin ghost. I keep  thinking  about  that  moment. It  seems  like  that  was  a foreshadow. I will  really  become  a virgin ghost  if I die now. ..i don't  want  to  die 

DY....you are  an  angel. .from  the  moment  I met  you. ..you've  been  an angel  to  me  this  whole  time. ..i want  you to  know  that. 

MJ..you are  so  kind  to  me  when  I'm  sick. ...

That means that the rumor is still a rumor...... Although i cant help think they will turn it into a fact in the coming episode. ( Jingoo mentioned a hot scene coming ). 

I just recognise it now.......so she is still virxxn .at her age 33(she is KMY hobae)?:blink::blink: 

Make me more love her character YMJ......One question:

In Blood Type scene.....why did uri capt can't hug and hold dr.Kang hand??is it because of the virus??any chinggue here explain me??Khamzaa Hamnida:heart:........

• Like 5

Ok so basically this episode broke my heart and I wasn't crying when dr kang was kidnapped or when M was speaking with Dae young even if it was heartbreaking. My heart was bleeding when Captain Yoo-Shi-Jin was dealing with the situation man you can truly feel his pain and I was literally dying on the inside, I began to cry when he was pleading the help of his superiors but no one try to help him and when he says goodbye to Dae-Young his best friend his "right hand" this was the end for me. He was alone, he was probably behind himself but he wasn't showing it. Shout out to Song Joong Ki for his incredible acting. I'm speechless.

• Like 14

Just now, Carin UM said:

I just recognise it now.......so she is still virxxn .at her age 33(she is KMY hobae)?:blink::blink: 

In Blood Type scene.....why did uri capt can't hug and hold her hand??is it because of the virus??any chinggue here explain me??Khamzaa Hamnida:heart:........

Maybe it's because they're so busy and the situation is still uncertain for them to act lovey dovey?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Carin UM said:

In Blood Type scene.....why did uri capt can't hug and hold dr.Kang hand??is it because of the virus??any chinggue here explain me??Khamzaa Hamnida:heart:........

she still... because the one she got eyes on not even wanna hold her hand properly. 

in my opinion it's due to they busy time, dr.kang keep treating patient, and captain yoo keep going here and there, he just don't wanna wast time in dangerous situation just for romance. maybe for him hold hand and hug not enough just 5 minute. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

So happy that I have no work today and will be able to camp in here until episode 12 airs..

giphy.gif

Thank you to all live recappers who are so patient enough to update..You guys are my life whenever I'm on duty and can't watch it live..

This is for all of you..

latest?cb=20130621040731

Like you, I want to grill Asparagus (by the way, I love your nickname of Argus..:P) for hitting our heroine..That lovely face doesn't deserve to be hit...:angry: I think episode 11 is so jam-packed that I can't digest it all at once or its just that one hour feels like a minute?? Anyway, I'm sure uri Captain Yoo Si Jin will have him toast in no time and will avenge us..lol

Happy watching later guys..:blush::blush::blush:

P.S

Please drama gods..Let Captain Yoo and Dr. Kang reunite at tonight's episode, otherwise how do you expect us to cope up until next week?????????????????????????? :tears::tears: I'm pretty sure I'd be living like a ghost until wednesday came which I think I've been doing eversince DOTS airs....lol

Oh!! 700 pages and we are still at episode 11!!!Wohooo!!You guys are awesome!!!:w00t::w00t:

• Like 18