[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

3 minutes ago, Tinkiebell said:

I'm actually loving the pace. I often get frustrated with a lot of drama of romance genre that have their main couple admit their mutual feelings in episode 12 or above.  

Thanks @kimyoungah and @alekaonu for the translations.

By the way, so Shijin's cheesy line of wrecking lipstick was cut? 

No, it was said in another scene, when they were on the mine field! He used her lipstick for the mines!

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, utkim said:

After the kiss :lol::lol:

My mind is imagining such scenarios, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... YSJ and KMY sitting on a truck, K I S S I N G. First comes  L O V E, then comes M  A R R I A G E, then comes Moyeon with a B A B Y  C A R R I A G E (Or maybe baby might come before Marriage in this OTP's case!)

• Like 15

I smell some kind of saddening or heartbreaking scenes again for tomorrow's episode. Ah, whatever. I'll sleep in happiness, bring my OTP's on my tonight's dream. And also bring you guys, we watch them kissing, hugging, kidding, and another loveable thing in fascinated mode. What a sweet dream.. 

• Like 8

I know we're all intoxicated by the epicness of today's kissy episode, however I must ask you all to remain calm and think about the legal action we will need to take against the producers for ruining any future k-drama watching career we might have had. Because, quite honestly, I don't think the standard they've now set for us all can be kept by any other production, ever.

I'm going to sue them and ask that, as compensation, they do a new season of DotS EVERY YEAR.

Who's with me?

• Like 23

Just now, Lynesz Likeadream said:

Can anyone clarify how did they get straw on their hair? I am dying of curiosity! 

Well, when the driver dropped them not far away from the camp, they didn't go straight to the camp... but enjoyed the time together kissing on grasses.

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, Tinkiebell said:

I'm actually loving the pace. I often get frustrated with a lot of drama of romance genre that have their main couple admit their mutual feelings in episode 12 or above.  

Thanks @kimyoungah and @alekaonu for the translations.

By the way, so Shijin's cheesy line of wrecking lipstick was cut? 

he wrecked the lipstick to make the mine field sign board. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, ailenoh said:

Can someone pm me the link for the raw?

Here it is...

Check inbox, please.

And please BOOKMARK it, and it will make it easier. (:

I'm so sorry, I'm too late, Guys. (:

Edited by Nrzm Azzchrh
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, trust71 said:

WOW...no wonder SJ kiss her bec. its like a confession on the side of KMY...

i really like this ep...its enlightening......but storm will come in the next ep...

That's what I'm afraid of. Now that we got the kisses and it's only ep 10, what's exactly in store for them and us for the next 6 eps?

argus kidnapped my in ep 11, captain got her back ep 12 and ep 13-16 are dedicated for them making babies?!!!

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

I know we're all intoxicated by the epicness of today's kissy episode, however I must ask you all to remain calm and think about the legal action we will need to take against the producers for ruining any future k-drama watching career we might have had. Because, quite honestly, I don't think the standard they've now set for us all can be kept by any other production, ever.

I'm going to sue them and ask that, as compensation, they do a new season of DotS EVERY YEAR.

Who's with me?

Me!!!!!!!!!!!. But it has to be the same cast!!!!!... I cannot watch this show with anyone but our lovely DOTS cast, each one of them is a perfect little snowflake.

• Like 17

I'm sooo much in love today:wub:

1. My streaming is daebakk!! No need to watch the RAW afterwards. If i do, then i'll be late to sleep and wake up to work tomorrow. So, i will rush back tomorrow , download with subbed and rewatched!! And replay until live streaming again tomorrow.

2. Our captain is sooo cheeky today. Kiss here and there. Together with her allllll the time. Oh my, stalking MY with a sniper scope? Using military property for personal used!! Bad captain. Thank God. DY caught him red handed.

3. Now, MY will have somebody to share. I guess she can asked MJ who happened to have a military bf. But, MJ is different, she is a soldier herself.

4. Both couple are together!! I dont know what Gen Yoon condition for permission. Let's celebrate today! Yeay!! Horray! I saw MJ BTS with hospital gown. Is that a bad thing?

5. The soldiers also having a great day bcoz both of the superiors are in great mood. I'm also affected by the good mood.

6. The argus arch is unexpected. I never thought that Argus was shot by the girl. I absolutely against human trafficking. Be safe MY. Argus now know our captain weakness. And SJ please dont be a noble idiot. I command u!

7. The manager, did he survive coming back to Korea? How can he swallow the diamond? He is so lucky not to choke to death.

8. The preview: whose operation is that? Argus? 

Aaaaaa..... I'm in a fangirling mode. SJ & MY together is Daebak!! 

• Like 24

omg! i'm laughing so hard reading all the comments! now now.. we're counting kisses??! :joy: i'm gonna say 4 times! 2 on the truck and 2 at the gas station (although it's a stolen kiss/peck) well.. who cares~ i'm gonna counted it as kiss as well.. .hahaha.. 

and omg.. after the kiss.. what with all that things stuck on their hair.. my oh my! they're going hard at it huh! :kiss_wink: i mean kisseu kisseu! HAHAHA :joy:

• Like 19

Was the trip to their camp long?? how many kilos ?? 10? 50??

Sorry girls.... The kiss might be two on screen (one initiated by YJ, and another by MY)..

But the trip was long.. so it might be like this..

...kisss for a full ten-minute... gasping for air.. then.. YJ kissed.. ten minutes.. gasping for air.. MY kissed... ten minutes... timeout.. YJ kissed..........

• Like 22