[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Omo...Omo. ..thank u for the live recaps chingus!!! I was doing some late grocery shopping in the mall nearby and reading ur live recaps and grinning like a fool and once actually laugh out loud with phone and cereal in my hand.  I swear, people must have thought me mad.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

ARGUS ASKS TO BE SAVED BY MY. MY CONFUSED OF WHAT TO DO.

SHE ASKS SJ. SJ SAYS TO SAVE HIM ?

END.

(LYN'S SONG)

Oh wow what an episode....I laughed so much in the beginning at MY's frantic antics after the embarrassing confession. Her team even enjoyed her discomfort and mistakes.

Yup @rumasa79 Argus asked MY to help him as she's a doctor. MY wanted to help but scared and don't know what to do as the girl kept on asking them to kill Argus and escaped. SJ told her to save Argus as she's a doctor and its her job to save the injured.

Gosh I have missed hearing Lyn's voice :). Have been hearing her voice since BOF days. She's one of the Queen OST :wub:. I'm happy to see MJ happy when DY told her that her dad has given him the approval to date her. This 2nd OTP couple is so adorable too besides our 1st OTP couple, of course.

• Like 10

Oh my goodness!! I can't take thisssss. Today's episode is too muchhhh writer-nim. I'm crying in happiness. You didn't give me what I ask, when I shout in hunger. But now, you feed me a bunchhhh of sandwich of OTP's lovely skinship in a night. How I can resist this? Oh nooo, i'm not complaining writer-nim. I'm very grateful. I thank you so muchhh.  Remember, I'm never be full. Give me more and more. Sincerely, a hungry songsong shipper.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, janepink1609 said:

It's kinda just smack but TWICE, no wonder becoz YSJ has bear it so long, hahaha :lol:

SO WE HAVE FOUR KISSES tonight

- 2 kisses from the red vehicle (SJ kissed MY, MY kissing back)

- 2 kisses from the gas station (stolen/sneaky kiss from SJ)

• Like 17

ooo... :wub: so we basically have 4 kiss for to night??

SJ definitely didn't smooth and romantic when it come to kiss time. :phew:

just bammm.. kiss her like that... so manly.

i love how he try to hold his laugh and smile all the time when the general come. 

that man really in love

• Like 13

1 minute ago, alekaonu said:

Oh wow what an episode....I laughed so much in the beginning at MY's frantic antics after the embarrassing confession. Her team even enjoyed her discomfort and mistakes.

Yup @rumasa79 Argus asked MY to help him as she's a doctor. MY wanted to help but scared and don't know what to do as the girl kept on asking them to kill Argus and escaped. SJ told her to save Argus as she's a doctor and its her job to save the injured.

Gosh I have missed hearing Lyn's voice :). Have been hearing her voice since BOF days. She's one of the Queen OST :wub:. I'm happy to see MJ happy when DY told her that her dad has given him the approval to date her. This 2nd OTP couple is so adorable too besides our 1st OTP couple, of course.

Oh goood.  I seriously didn't want him to stop her.  So against what he stands for and would have caused issues. 

Song Song so cute :bawling:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, melissala said:

MY soo cute.  Poking SJ and saying goodbye in front of the general... :P 

I giggled so much at that scene! She looked so happy. Still reeling from the cute OTP interactions, couldn't care less about the emerging conflict with Argus. Hahaha.  :wub: 

• Like 7

Omaaagaaahhh! Best episode by far!!! Oh my dear heart went crazy today!!! DOTS did not leave us hanging and instead, gave us 2 sweet kisses and a lot of cute and funny moments! Oh, DOTS! How can I move on later when you're done? Gaaaaah! Love, love as in, I love today's episode!! Ok, it was a live stream and damn it, I did not understand a thing, but their actions and hearing them speak just, oh my heart and my mouth was quivering the whole entire hour!!! Can't wait to watch it again with eng sub! DOTS troopers we were well fed today! Hmmm...:heart:

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, minoz_joyax said:

OKAY PEOPLE QUESTION...that kiss from a gas station...was it torrid? or smack???? my streaming lagged towards the end so i gave up!

Actually, he steals a peck first, and then, he kisses her again. The second one---which is the one on the poster---is not as long as the truck kiss, but it is definitely not just a smack. I would look at the gifs @hclover96 posted below; the gas station kisses are hidden in the spoiler tag. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, larienssi said:

How beautiful is that poster kiss? Close up was nice, but then when the camera panned out, with sunlight in the background, it is just breathtaking. Song Hye Kyo tilting her shoulder a bit was a nice touch. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  @ricenamja thanks for the gifs! :wub:

There's no video of this kissing scene...hopefull someone captured it and can share here!

• Like 6