[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

5 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Omo omo omo I just watched the shared youtube video on the 1st kiss of today's episode. On the truck itself was two kisses, first was SJ then second was initiated by MY. Hahhahahha its 4 kisses today!!!! I wonder how many tomorrow?

By the way, I like the conversation between them on the truck. SJ asked her why she didn't want to leave. She said nope, she's not leaving and she's gonna stay. SJ said its not because of him then why? MY replied it was because of him, didn't he hear her confession? She said she want to stay behind and spend as much time with him. Then tada!!! SJ swooped in for the kiss.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU ...

with this translation that kiss scene even more EPIC than it was ..... THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ...

I amsooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, janepink1609 said:

Did I missed one? What I saw only both side kiss in the back of a truck and twice smack kiss in the gas station.. Which one did I missed? LoLZ :D

1. SJ kiss MY at truck

2. MY kiss him back

3. SJ pack kiss smoch 

4. SJ extend the smoch :heart:

and i consider my self bad at math. because that suppose to be longer :P never had enough

• Like 16

Anyone realize SJ's hand touch MY's waist when they did that landmine tracking? Aaaakkkk I love it, I love the way he take care of her. I also lovvveeee the adoring-gun scene..  It' realllyyy romantic. I love it. Anyone feels the same? 

• Like 19

1 minute ago, kimyoungah said:

[Translation] Ep 9 cut 160323 Kiss scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Mv28qkmb8

002 ỴSJ: What about us? Will we be separated … soon?

013 YSJ: Is the medical team that will go back to Korea including you too?

017 MY: No

021 YSJ: No?

022 MY: Yes. I wont go anywhere

025 YSJ: Why? Its not that it was because of me

026 MY: But It is because of you though. I said I wont leave because of you. I want to stay with Yoo captain for little longer.

040 MY: it seems like I have just confessed to you… Should I apologize?

045 YSJ: You know how I accept apology

046: Kiss and Kiss and Kiss and Kiss and Kiss and Kiss and (Heol!!!!!)

------------------------------------------------

Hey Yoo daewi, i can apologize too :)))))))))) 

Ooooooh, that was a different level of cheesiness, it's awesome!!

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, janepink1609 said:

Did I missed one? What I saw only both side kiss in the back of a truck and twice smack kiss in the gas station.. Which one did I missed? LoLZ :D

In the car, they kissed twice. First, it's YSJ who kisses her but then she kisses him back!! This makes two and one at the gas station! Well, he kissed twice at the gas station... but the first one was so short and he barely touched her lips!

• Like 8

Two couples together and in love,  both admit mutual feelings. It's also only episode 9.  Not sure I'm worried or excited... 

SJ is also adorable in love now that he knows she liked him back.  So freaking cute.  And MY can be pretty cheesy too. :P 

• Like 11

yeeeessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

4 kisses in 2 situations (or maybe scenes ?? :huh: )

no lipstick kiss but that's okay..at least we can get QUICK KISS (or should we call it STOLEN KISS)..my pervert mind :blush:

the end of ep 9 << ---------- i rather let him die than be a Schweitzer...wrong decision makes things more tougher..well,this is part of the plot so lets just " swallow" it..:confounded:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In the car, they kissed twice. First, it's YSJ who kisses her but then she kisses him back!! This makes two and one at the gas station!

Ah, wait, so we have a total of 5? 2 on the truck and 3 at the gas station? ;) It might be a little while until we get more kisses, so, I'm counting every single bit that we got today. Haha.

I am a tad disappointed that Dae Young and Myeong Joo didn't get their kissing scene yet. According to Jin Goo, they filmed a lot of kisses, so, I hope we'll see one of theirs soon, too.

• Like 9