[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

1 hour ago, gangurhar said:

Jin Goo talked about the romance scenes in 'Descendants of the Sun'.

During an interview with Enews24, Jin Goo revealed some secret scenes. Jin Goo said,"We filmed a lot of kiss scenes but all of them got edited out. Now I am not sure if any kiss scenes will be aired at all. But we did film a very hot scene towards the last episode."

Then he explained the reason behind the deleted kiss scenes as, "I think it's good that they were left out in the beginning. We did work extremely hard to film it, but I think viewers would have lost focus of the couple's secretive yet passionate love."

Fans are a bit let down by the deleted scenes, but there is still hope as Jin Goo mentioned 'very hot scenes towards the last episode'. Viewers will just have to find out in the upcoming episodes! We also wonder if Jin Goo's wife would still react the same way if they are to be released!

CR: AllKPOp

*my comment: OMO does this mean happy ending for the 2nd couple!? Now what about main couple :sweatingbullets:*

now i think about it, how cute Jingoo always trying to give us a hint about DOTS. and it increasing my curiousity about what will happen next. OMO 

• Like 18

Wooooww... Is already 541.. Surely we gonna hit 600 before the #9

Is DDay... Keep your seatbelt ready for your heart coz surely our heart gonna jumping for fluttering hardly either with satisfactions or with dissapointing coz the kiss is being block by "descendantsofthesun" light.. :P

Love to name it that way.. Dotskiss

So happy that not only the generel of thailand love this drama that prime minister of sk also love this too... So happy for dots

N the soundtrack also n top ten billboard  international is also being first for the singer to enter billboard ... So happy that the gold not only for the casts but also touch all that jumpin' in this dots

So bless... Hope not the extended mean is that we already have a happy ending.. If not.. They gonna regret it coz surely with a happy ending this gonna be more unstoppable

:heart:Ss:heart:

• Like 10

@ahpheng you just awesome ... Is on others sns too.. Love it.. Thank you .. Think is kinda a helping to make more people being interested or entertain.. 

Keep on awesome all.. N i'll be here for 600 or maybe when my heart is a liitle calm down for this #9

@marosa_jin Is that the map of rating on asian that watching dots ? Thank you.. 

• Like 2

It's D-Day! Can't wait to see wreck lipstick scene! Hope we're gonna have a real kiss tonight! Chaebal writer-nim & PD-nim! Please make our couple next kiss a hot one! You know how well JoongKi can kiss! :D 

And hope today episode can break 30% of rating! And hoping for more lovey dovey scene! Seems like my wish is so many huh....? Anyway can't wait for tonight! 

• Like 5

As much as i love goo won couple .but i also want to hear more from SJK and SHK about their characters and song song couple..they seems so quiet ..lol...i just saw the still of YSJ and  KMY  in the truck..their legs positions are so close and intimate..i.m so looking forward for their kissing scenes. I hope our captain yoo kisses her like a man ...like he always said..lol

• Like 14

from the new still photos i guess in ep 9 or forward uri Captain will take care so much of KMY (even her hair :blush:)

maybe because "she already answer his question" (?) :wub:

omooo my heart is so thump thump to waiting for tonite ep 9

hope we'll be get so many lovey-dovey scenes tonite :heart:

• Like 13

22 hours ago, angieknows_11 said:

Hmmm ... I feel this thread has actually been largely welcoming. People have disagreements, but that's common in a forum, right? There are definitely differing points of view here, and if people don't agree, for the most part, they argue intelligently and do not personally attack each other. I feel it's a bit of a sweeping statement [to say] that snark or any negative comments are looked down upon here. Sure, some people will be offended, but there's also nothing wrong in expressing their vexed feelings. I certainly don't remember seeing a comment in which a person told another to buzz off. (Maybe it has happened, but that's why we also have moderators, who will help smooth out misunderstandings and keep us in line.) And when people are pointed out for making a mistake, like quoting images, they are accepting of it. Since this is a thread devoted to DOTS, then naturally, there might be more passionate super fans of the show than the mild (and maybe more objectively critical) ones or casual viewer, but the presence of the majority shouldn't be reason enough to discourage folks from voicing their genuine thoughts about the show.

couldn't agree more! ! read this forum everyday because of the same reason! ^_^

20 hours ago, strngrinkr said:

Well, hello dear. I can't speak for everyone but after seeing how female population around me reacts to the drama and reading the Dots-related discussions in various Korean websites, I believe the biggest pull of the show is the YSJ character and the actor behind it: SJK. Do you remember the line that KMY used during her confession, that her heart fluttered, having been kissed by such a wonderful man? Likewise, Korean girls and ajummas have been saying loudly how the drama and YSJ made their hearts flutter. Sure every drama has its own hunks in it but don't you think YSJ is much more dreamy and handsome? I do! :wub: The drama, coming from KES, often suffers cheesy lines and absurd plots but all is forgiven because of the SJK stare and how it make every women's hearts skip a bit. 

I say this because whenever I see a topic accusing the drama of being unrealistic and lacks logic, the most common answer is: "SJK's face is the logic itself. What more do you need?" :lol:

no worry dear... you speak for me (and most of us), too!  :wub: 

Before he went to army, Song Joong Ki said (in an interview) that Innocent Man and Werewolf Boy will be his last project as a "boy". I don't know if KES ever read about this but she actually made his wish come true. :heart:

• Like 8

Is it true what I see? KMY smile to uri captain to fix her hair? SHE SMILE!!

Whoaa. So its true because she had discovered, she become warmer to uri captain?

Before these still came out, I thought at the beginning of episode 9 KMY will still show us her denial even though it was already broadcast through the speakers.

ep. 9, come faster! palli palli!!

• Like 17