[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

6 hours ago, melissala said:

It's unfair to compare the two in that regard. Stronger in that MJ accepts DY's  job more?  Well, obviously she's part of the same lifestyle.  They have a different set of problems than MY/SJ.  MJ has never worried once about his job because she's a military woman herself, even if she's not special ops.   She understands the ins and outs of dangerous missions, and the sacrifice people must make sometimes while MY is simply a civilian with no military background.  She's learning as she goes, not born into a military family. 

I also think MY has shown an incredible amount of trust in SJ as well.  And is asking him to show her even more...

its just that YSJ jokes about things when its a time to worry and pre empt MY that he is entering a tough mission. MY flawlessly raised that... i have to be honest and say that I didn't see that as an issue between them to drive a wedge. think the jokes charmed me too much to see that as a wedge.

as for MJ and SDY, you are right that MJ would understand since she is military woman herself which i already second guessed and stated - just wondering if I will hear from others if they thought they are tighter besides the nature of their common military background

i'm just glad that there is a couple baring their emotions to each other in good and mostly bad situations. will be waiting for MY and YSJ to do the same. 

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

@Chellsee YAYYYYYYYY to DotS for getting an article in the Malay Mail! Berita Harian has initially featured one. Now, am waiting for The Star and NST to pick up next! The entertainment pages in Chinese newspprs here are filled with DotS almost every day! hahahaha

And are you Malaysian? Hello from KL too! :blush:

It was on the Star Online before (14/3). Found it accidentally, it affected everyone.

• Like 7

Gone r the days when i've collected\scraped articles that i love from newspapers....after a few years, i dont know what to do with them. When u r a student, the cover of ur book will be the thing that u like. But when u r an adult, what r u going to do with them? Post them on the wall? :sweatingbullets: i dont think so.

Yup, i'm Malaysian too.. 

Bcoz i'm into kdrama for soo long, i dont care about the hype kpop or kdrama in my country. A few or my friends asked me about DOTS. They watched them on Astro (a week delayed). So i've told them, i watch it live!! ;)

Back to count days...gudnite everyone! I'll meet u guys in epi13!

• Like 7

@nadya92 Thank you for sharing dik. Should've bought myself a copy.. :tears:

Super love the headline..yes love is a battlefield indeed. And I'm reading the article while listening to Jordin Sparks' Battlefield lol.

DotS has definitely invaded Malaysia!! Yeayyyy..

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, nadya92 said:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

160403 DOTS featured in (The Star/Sunday Star) Malaysia's Newspaper :) Its one of the largest circulating newspaper in Malaysia for english language and they cover it 1 and a half pages ;)

@iamemilykay @CatWhiskers for you guys^^

@leedonghaek large pic. kkk

It was on paper today? I always buy The Star but today i didn't manage to buy coz it was sold out at almost every shop I went....The one day I didn't buy the paper and it happens to include a feature on DOTS....I have been waiting for the Star to do a feature on DOTS

• Like 6

Omo....so many Malaysians here. Lol! But I don't buy Star for some time now. FB news is faster. Lol. Thank you @nadya92 for the pic. :-)  

Oh, I didn't realize it is on Astro or that Astro has KBS Channel. Stop Astro some time back too. Watching all my Kdrama online. Only thing that irritates me is the translation. I do know some Korean so it disappoints me that a lot of things are lost in translation sometimes. No choice but to brush my Korean up. 

• Like 9

@leedonghaek akak. Its a nice review from the reporter except when he wrote about the bashing one haha its okey and overall its good. like a promotion to DOTS /claps/

@an-naum hai ^^ coincidentally found it when I read newspaper in the morning keke Usually I will keep the newspaper in my kpop box:glasses:  for kdrama lover like us we will watch it live streaming. hehe see ya around and good night! 

@suga02pearl yup its today. I mean yesterday because its already 1am here:sweatingbullets: I have the HD pics if you want it, I can give another link in your dm but not now maybe tomorrow ^^

@CatWhiskers keke Hello from capital of Msia kkkk kbsworld maybe the best translation for now but sometimes they also miss some part of the translation huhu I have downloaded 2 diff vids with subs and also watched it on kbsworld to compare it and satisfied on my own understanding. huhu

Day 2 to episode 13 :wub: 

• Like 7

Thank you so much for sharing everything about DOTS here! I'm so amazed by this forum.. my first forum experience from lurking to active participation..I have to say... I really love how everyone in the forum is enthusiastic and so positive about this show! I think because the actors are amazing, in turn, the fans are too :D

I love this show so much, my friends were surprised cause I do not watch Kdramas ever. The storyline is progressive, and never fail to disappoint. Its been a pleasant surprise, hopefully the next 4 episodes will be daebak! :heart: Hwaiting everyone! :glasses: a few more days and we'll get our fix!

• Like 14