[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

People on DB are going on a full on ranting spree but here Lol we are all in religious mode. Please hong sis please, make it end good tonight for uri Woojoo!! :(

lol. They can rant for all I care. 

You see, it means they're hooked. And they're invested emotionally in this. The Hong sisters are NOT making them stay up to watch this show, and they're free to switch channels. The fact that they're hanging on means that they feel something -- although they don't understand what. 

It's like what GW said to JJ when he was nursing her hand.  He says, she doesn't understand when he's joking and when he's being serious.  

The audience mirrors this. They, too, don't get it when the writers/directors are joking and when they're serious. Thus, no kiss scene for them yet. :D  We'll know when it's the right time for the right kiss. 

LOL! Hongsis make viewers in JJ position, we keep ranting coz they trolled us so much.. like JJ keeps asking GW to not joking anymore

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit that I'm getting a little tired of the whole push and pull, the misunderstandings, and the backward confessions/requests between our OTP. It's like they're making things complicated when it really isn't... GW is first on the running. He's just sooo... dramatic. I can't take it. It's not like his father owns the whole island. And there's such a thing as avoiding the person if you don't want to talk to him/her. IF he feels guilty towards HS, then just tell his hyung about it and avoid her. He can be a recluse and just run the restaurant with PS and JJ.. for cryin' out loud. It's not like he killed HS's husband. When he learns the whole truth about the "murder" then he will just feel stupid/silly for creating all this drama.. and dragging JJ to it. 

And JJ.. gah.. I love this girl.. but I'm getting tired of all her apologies towards Wook. How many times is she going to apologize? Sure, she had to apologize for drunkenly telling him to sway her heart away... but she has to stop doing that now. I hope that's the last of her apologies towards Wook, I mean, as much as I pity Wook.. he's responsible for his actions. And if he want to continuously try and try again to win JJ's heart, then let him do it. JJ should just, imo, steer clear of Wook for a while, that's if she really does care about wanting him to move on from her. Sure, it might be a little tricky avoiding him since he's the mayor and he's quite persistent, but she should just simply stand her ground and tell him that his affections aren't welcomed anymore. I'm getting a little pissed off that Wook is looking more and more like a back-up boyfriend for her. It's not her fault, but her actions can tend to lead someone on--intentional or not. 

I hope JJ would just ask GW and get it over it. Just really corner him and push him. Do it inside a locked room if she wants. Just don't let him run away without getting your answer. And if he's still indecisive or talking cryptically like always.. then just dump his a-s-s and get out of WaC. It's her own damn fault that her heart's getting pounded into dust like that... she's the one who stays there and takes all his indecisions and crazy antics and declares that she's okay. 

I'm sorry for the rant. I don't even have the gusto to watch this live anymore. I've only been reading the recaps the past two episodes. :( It started out fun but these two..especially GW... just makes things too complicated. 

I really hope there's a complete turn around tonight. 

Start bgw drinking beer outside mandorong.. he recalls seeing jj with mayor.. jj waiting for bgw in the room.. she calls him and find him behind mandorong.. lol he's pissed.. she ask him what's he's doing there.. he told her hensaw her with mayor..Lol he's jealous hahahaha! 

@nonski noona

Get well soon! Take a bunch of care! Big Hugs!

Start bgw drinking beer outside mandorong.. he recalls seeing jj with mayor.. jj waiting for bgw in the room.. she calls him and find him behind mandorong.. lol he's pissed.. she ask him what's he's doing there.. he told her hensaw her with mayor..Lol he's jealous hahahaha! 

gsmca0g.gif

oK4DbHw.gif

starting now...

Gw sitting at the patio resto, drinking, thinking about what he saw last time, JJ on Wook's shoulders

JJ pacing back and forth at her room

she checks on her cp, no message, he calls him and it keeps reinging

she saw him at the patio, just ignoring her calls

he continues to drink

they talked

he told her about the mayor

still push and pull, she agrees what he said about the mayor

stop the pride, and kiss now

argue, argue and argue

he said something that hurts her

JJ walks away and he catches up on her but she goes

he just slaps his mouth for the lapse lols

now he is outside of WaC thinking about her and she is back to her room waiting for him to go inside

LMAO

our poor geon woo just sits outside, my my my boy, he goes inside his car contemplates and went to his brother's resort

and toss and turns in his bed

JJ is worried for GW, so she tries calling him on the phone, just to find him drinking beer in the yard.

JJ: What did you want to tell me earlier?

GW: Why? Were you expecting me to say something?

JJ: No. I was just curious.

GW jokes about her liking him but she misunderstands and gets angry. She gets up from the table. GW tries to stop her by grabbing her hand but she yells at him and goes inside the restaurant. -main music theme starts-

Both characters are sad on their own.

Bgw sitting on terrace....ljj calling him...but he just disregard him...ljj found him apparently...

He still upset about ljj and mayor...he said he is not waiting her...bg saying that makes ljj upset by his words...ljj left him alone....he regret it...bgw staý all night long outside mendorong...contemplates...

and lying on his bed....

JJ went outisde to see if he is there and is dismayed

back at his bed (without JJ) GW feels sick and noona checks on her

he asked her to go and said for him if he it's and if he should get better

tells him about hyung

Poongsan is talking to JJ. 

PS: Hyung, hasn't called yesterday or today. 

Seems he is more worried about GW than JJ - or at least she doesn't show it, while cleaning the restaurant table

starting now...

Gw sitting at the patio resto, drinking, thinking about what he saw last time, JJ on Wook's shoulders

JJ pacing back and forth at her room

she checks on her cp, no message, he calls him and it keeps reinging

she saw him at the patio, just ignoring her calls

he continues to drink

they talked

he told her about the mayor

still push and pull, she agrees what he said about the mayor

stop the pride, and kiss now

argue, argue and argue

he said something that hurts her

JJ walks away and he catches up on her but she goes

he just slaps his mouth for the lapse lols

now he is outside of WaC thinking about her and she is back to her room waiting for him to go inside

LMAO

our poor geon woo just sits outside, my my my boy, he goes inside his car contemplates and went to his brother's resort

and toss and turns in his bed

2JmNUAT.gif

oKHunAC.gif

Archived