[Drama 2015] Make a Woman Cry 여자를 울려

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone :)
@larus Thanks for starting this thread. 
Been a huge fan of KJE since 'Lovers' and also of SCU since LiB. So glad that they are teaming up in this upcoming drama.Can't wait :)

I made a chat for this one.. PM me if anyone wants the link to chat while the live broadcast is on or after the broadcast to talk about the drama..

I am not too sure what I have seen the lead female in before (will have to look her up) but I am a fan of the lead guy. From the synopsis she seems like a strong character and reminds me of another drama where the female was a police officer (she was the mother of the spy in the drama SPY) and lost her son (with a bit of help from her stepmother and step sister who never told her where to find the kid) but ended up finally marrying her best friend years later and getting to see her son again but after he was adopted out.

I know the story line is not the same but when I read the synopsis it put me in the mind of it..

So it starts this weekend correct.. 7:50am Eastern time in the states, 6:50 am Central, etc..I can't wait..

Thanks again for this thread.. hope to see you guys in the chat on Saturday so we can spaz out together :)

@jadecloud... *waving* I see you.. @valsava I am hope this one is good as well.. to others in the thread good to see you here too.. :)

Ldy Gmerm said: I made a chat for this one.. PM me if anyone wants the link to chat while the live broadcast is on or after the broadcast to talk about the drama..

I am not too sure what I have seen the lead female in before (will have to look her up) but I am a fan of the lead guy. From the synopsis she seems like a strong character and reminds me of another drama where the female was a police officer (she was the mother of the spy in the drama SPY) and lost her son (with a bit of help from her stepmother and step sister who never told her where to find the kid) but ended up finally marrying her best friend years later and getting to see her son again but after he was adopted out.

I know the story line is not the same but when I read the synopsis it put me in the mind of it..

So it starts this weekend correct.. 7:50am Eastern time in the states, 6:50 am Central, etc..I can't wait..

Thanks again for this thread.. hope to see you guys in the chat on Saturday so we can spaz out together :)

@jadecloud... *waving* I see you.. @valsava I am hope this one is good as well.. to others in the thread good to see you here too.. :)

@Ldy_Gmerm *wave back* Pls send me the chat link cos I'd like to join in whenever I can:) This one looks good. I'm alr sold on the SCU and KJE pairing :)
@valsava Yes I agree. I too hope this will be a knockout weekender 
@hrkharis I saw KJE in 'Lovers' and I started to like her a lot. That's when I backtracked and watched some of her past works as you've listed. She's indeed one of the few gems out in the k-ent world. I too was happy to hear of her joining Twinkle2 and sad when she pulled out. However, now I'm glad she wasn't in the Twinkle2 seeing how the drama has panned out, I can't say I'm sad anymore for her pulling out.
Thanks @ALL for updates.

@larus  Thank you for gif chingu. Annyeong  :-h :-h :-h
I am a big fan of KJE and SCE. I have seen most of their dramas. They have talent and hope they succeed in this drama too.  I see all my chingu's are here too . @jadecloud, @Ldy Gmerm, @valsava, @irilight,... Good to see you here Chingu's.

@hrkharis, @jadecloud, @UnniSarah, and @Lady_Gmerm... hi :-h

@larus, thank you for all the info. articles, photos, videos, and posters.

Viki has a potential page for the drama, but they need way more favorites and Title Requests.

Best to use both English and Hangul titles when submitting title requests.

Make a woman cry - 여자를 울려

http://www.viki.com/tv/26917c-make-a-woman-cry

This show isn't licensed at the current moment, but you can fill out this form to get it licensed

@larus,  Hi, and thanks for the teaser.
The first episode was interesting and the restaurant Ajjuma can kick but her husband I put in my cheating B-A-S-T-A-R-D club bought his wife some darn pajamas and probably got the S-k-a-n-k something expensive.. I gotta go back over the chart but it's going to be very interesting how the cheating husband and wife get entangled with the rich family..
@hrkharis,@larus, Did you guy'd enjoy the first episode as much as I did.. 

valsava said: @larus,  Hi, and thanks for the teaser.
The first episode was interesting and the restaurant Ajjuma can kick but her husband I put in my cheating B-A-S-T-A-R-D club bought his wife some darn pajamas and probably got the S-k-a-n-k something expensive.. I gotta go back over the chart but it's going to be very interesting how the cheating husband and wife get entangled with the rich family..
@hrkharis,@larus, Did you guy'd enjoy the first episode as much as I did.. 

Is Soompi gonna carry this one?  It's rather hard to see what is coming on Soompi.  I pay premium at this rate of lack of new content, I don't know if it's worth it.  I don't like all the variety shows.  If they are going to specialize in that, they should say.  

Archived