[Drama 2015] Make a Woman Cry 여자를 울려

larus

Video from Episode 6:

They need to do more then just beg.. their behavior is thoughtless and disrespectful. Glad she told them to get on their knees to beg for that divorce. The nerve of him to call her Yoebo  as he lets that twit talk to her that way and push money at her! Then he gets mad at her for that twit getting on her knees! This man still does not see his fault in anything running out after to say something nasty to her and push the money at her. If he has all this money why has he not helped his sister before now!? SO glad her brother the teacher sees them together and realizes who that man is.

Why do I think she is encouraging her nephew to go after his nurse.. She needs to leave the kids out of her feud with the 1st DIL.

The Youngest BIL is a player and this nurse still likes him. He ends up saying something thoughtless to her causing her to storm out. HE does not seem like he works so where would he get any money to take her out.  But she really likes him.

This man treats his nephew better then his own son prolly who does not like it. I don't blame his son for saying something to him.. I don't blame his wife for threatening him with divorce maybe.. (hopefully)! His so call love for he SIL is out of control.

He seems reluctant to go to that house and of course it is because he now knows who her brother is. It was funny that they thought they would be welcomed with open arms but then being the spoiled brat she is she expected her family to over look the fact he is married. When her parents and siblings to not take to him she gets mad. HE does not have good manners either because you can tell he wanted to fire back at them but he holds his tongue and leaves with her going after him having an argument outside that her brother witnesses.  I guess since they are fighting both ends they will have to do something to make the divorce go through and her parents let her wed. (pregnancy perhaps. this twit may try this to force the marriage and divorce. even if it is fake.)

This mans son has no concept of how much of a little Sh** he really is. He does not value anything.. he is not going to be satisfied until he kills someone again. I hope that boy on the crutches is not badly hurt. I am sorry that this school does not have a harder crack down on bullying. The teacher should not have got in the way of her punching that brat. But then again he deserves it too because his kid is out of control and does not respect him one bit. He needs a strong role model and disciplinarian and it is not him.

Preview:

All I have to say is the nerve of that man to show up at her shop when he is having problems with that twit. I will be glad when she divorces him.

Video Credit MBCdrama channel on YouTube.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was happy the lil brother made it home to tell his parents about the twit and the married man and seen just how nasty the man can be I don't know why she even bother to take him home with her she should have known they wasn't going to welcome him what parent will give praise to a man that seeing they daughter and married.. SMH   

@Ldy Gmerm, @valsava, @ina111, @tinatrix236,

According to this article if I'm understanding it correctly CYK is being called A Flower Snake. 

The article is here: http://reviewstar.heraldcorp.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10257904

So from this it's my understanding that CYK is as pretty as a flower, but is as slimy and dangerous as a snake. 

​@awsparkle,  Wrong thread.. This is our weekend drama we missed you in the chat room both days..  If you haven't got around to watching make a woman cry give it a try you'll like it.. 

Yeah  yesterday episode 5 we are at  # 2 !  Nationwide and Seoul

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
  NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
  15.8 (2nd)18.2 (2nd)14.8 (2nd)15.4 (2nd)

​Yeah, looks like it will be no 2 for a long time since BH is getting into interesting plot development. Aish. Sad. This MAWC drama is really good. I guess the slow take up rate is also making it getting subbed later than the others :( 

I was happy the lil brother made it home to tell his parents about the twit and the married man and seen just how nasty the man can be I don't know why she even bother to take him home with her she should have known they wasn't going to welcome him what parent will give praise to a man that seeing they daughter and married.. SMH   

​It's true. What chaebol family would accept a man who cheated on his wife and wants to divorce the wife to marry their daughter. But, sad to say, this Kang family seems open to the idea as long as the divorce takes place. SMH.

Ep 5 is yet another awesome ep. The highlight for me will usually be about Duk In's struggles and Jin Woo taking on the thugs and baddies with her. But here, another highlight is Duk In's touching letter to MIL on her birthday. And since Mother's Day is around the corner, here's dedicating Duk In's heartfelt sentiment to all mothers (and who feels likewise thankful for their mothers/stepmoms/adoptivemoms/grandmothers/caretakers/etc) out there in the soompi and kdrama world...

xgVJBK8.jpg

Ep 5 is yet another awesome ep. The highlight for me will usually be about Duk In's struggles and Jin Woo taking on the thugs and baddies with her. But here, another highlight is Duk In's touching letter to MIL on her birthday. And since Mother's Day is around the corner, here's dedicating Duk In's heartfelt sentiment to all mothers out there in the soompi and kdrama world...

xgVJBK8.jpg

​This was really beautiful and thank you @jadecloud, And a happy mothers day to you also..

​Yeah, looks like it will be no 2 for a long time since BH is getting into interesting plot development. Aish. Sad. This MAWC drama is really good. I guess the slow take up rate is also making it getting subbed later than the others :( 

Actually I thought if they got # 2 is considered ok . Some of the dramas now hardly made it to top20 and MAWC have been consistently at number 2

I am glad that Jin Woo found out how's the guy his sis is dating and went to inform his family . Arrggh if only there's subtitles ,  wish to know what's their reaction . 

Also looks like Hyun Seo already likes the nurse .

The last scene where Deok In wanted to punch Jin Woo's son , was hoping she really punch him for his bad behavior  , why oh why did Jin Woo have to step in ... so I guess  by next week Deok In will know that YoonSeo the trouble maker is Jin Woo's son !

And finally the ratings for Epi 6

TNmS         TNmS           AGB           AGB
             Nationwide   Seoul          Nationwide  Seoul
             17.1 (2nd)    18.5 (2nd)   18.2 (2nd)   19.5 (2nd)

Actually I thought if they got # 2 is considered ok . Some of the dramas now hardly made it to top20 and MAWC have been consistently at number 2

I am glad that Jin Woo found out how's the guy his sis is dating and went to inform his family . Arrggh if only there's subtitles ,  wish to know what's their reaction . 

Also looks like Hyun Seo already likes the nurse .

The last scene where Deok In wanted to punch Jin Woo's son , was hoping she really punch him for his bad behavior  , why oh why did Jin Woo have to step in ... so I guess  by next week Deok In will know that YoonSeo the trouble maker is Jin Woo's son !

And finally the ratings for Epi 6

TNmS         TNmS           AGB           AGB
             Nationwide   Seoul          Nationwide  Seoul
             17.1 (2nd)    18.5 (2nd)   18.2 (2nd)   19.5 (2nd)

@mekeo117 True. Ratings aren't bad. High two digits ratings are actually pretty good. I guess my bias for KJE and SCU just wish this drama gets the top spots. Anyway, a good beginning to 2015, too many good dramas on offer.

Finally caught up with ep 6! Love this drama!

I ilke how DI is so straight forward and asks JW why should it matter if she ever gets beaten again? We are not related in any way, except as chef and customer.It cute seeing how JW tries to explain his concern for her and then gets frustrated at her point blank questions. Then when DI walks out to get more soup, JW mutters under his breath, why can't this woman understand? and DI hears him and asks again what he's trying to say. LOL. DI's world is only of black or white, apparently. 

​Yes, it's good that JW makes the trip home to inform his family about sis and bf who's actually someone else's husband - some woman who owns a rice shop in front of his school and who has been putting husband to school and taking care of his family. I'm glad that with the info from JW,  grand ol daddy scolds KC for being the most despicable kind of man that he dislikes - one who's taking advantage of a woman's love. So right he is, old dad! KC is not fazed at all. In his prideful way, he says he can leave if they don't want to see him, but it isn't any of JH's  fault. Silly JH of course starts scolding her family for treating KC that way during their very first meeting. KC leaves after more disapproval from JH's mom. JH runs after KC. JW also follows. KC is as usual, as arrogant and un-remorseful, and says to JH why should he be admonished by the whole world as if he and JH did anything wrong in this era. OMG...KC is a bastxxd, a lost cause. It's better for DI to just let go and start her life over. I'm glad to see JW trying to step in and force the breakup since he knows DI loves her husband KC. But his sis JH is not gonna let go of KC. And KC knows that. When JW says to KC can he take it that he is breaking up with his sis JH when he KC says he will leave, KC shamefacedly says he'll breakup if that's what JH wants him to do. KC walks off and JH runs after him. SMH.

Yes, HS is falling for the nurse. His SIL HR is encouraging him to spite his mom, and this adds on to their feuding. Almost too interesting to not like how these two SILs are getting at each other's throats.:P Both good actresses!

It's despicable that JM is hankering after SIL under the same roof where wifey lives. Too bad, HR loves JM too much and could neither do anything to stop his pining for SIL ES nor to gain her husband's heart. From another verbal fight between ES and HR, it seems that HR was deeply in love with JM, while JM wasn't and still isn't (since his heart has gone to ES way back then), and HR kind of used family pressures to force their marriage to happen back then. But still, since JM has married HR and they are already a family unit, he should not betray his wife and son. SMH. 

I'm not sure if DI will find out about JW being dad of badazz student leader YS in the coming week. But it is understandable that JW would take the punch from DI for his son YS. JW is after all still feeling sad about his son having to grow up without a mother, although it wasn't his fault that wifey died. Can't wait for the flashback story.

So looking forward to ep 7...although the ratings are good, why aren't there more viewers and spazzers? This drama is awesome, and here we have a tough female lead, unlike many other Ks with weak leads and makjang plots.

So looking forward to ep 7...although the ratings are good, why aren't there more viewers and spazzers? This drama is awesome, and here we have a tough female lead, unlike many other Ks with weak leads and makjang plots.

​could be there's no idol stars and not easily available  ? some dramas we have in viki and dramafever at the same time .. but then would expect Kim Jung Eun or Sang Chang Ui fans to spazz ...

some OTP pics for today in various new sites

He's helping her to cook ??? Or she cook for him to apologize for punching him  :)

BTS grocery shopping time

Casual Moment

I wonder why is this good drama not to get a sub english? Fortunately a nice friend in this forum give information about dramafeed so at least I know the storyline and important dialogue in this drama from that site.

Another great episode looks like the husband told his wife something very shocking at the end I really would like to know what they argument was about..  Ajjuma husband I don't feel bad for him the twit will make him realizes just how goo he had it with his wife because the crazy twit is really a psycho  she pulls all kinds of crap on him  bet once they married she will cheat on him and refuse to let him go and he will be stuck with her begging to get back with his wife but it will be to late because she will have done move on

Guest sang

An argument about end of episode 7,
"Lee Tae- Ran"  is always suspect the relationship between "Ha Hee Ra" & "Oh Dae Gyu".
"Lee Tae- Ran" was told, Huz of "Ha Hee Ra" was killed due to cause of something to do with "Oh Dae Gyu" part.
I will found out more at the episode 8. tomorrow.

An argument about end of episode 7,
"Lee Tae- Ran"  is always suspect the relationship between "Ha Hee Ra" & "Oh Dae Gyu".
"Lee Tae- Ran" was told, Huz of "Ha Hee Ra" was killed due to cause of something to do with "Oh Dae Gyu" part.
I will found out more at the episode 8. tomorrow.

​@sang,  Hi and Thanks, I hate we can't get any subs to this awesome drama 

@ Sang

The end of Episode 7 was Kang Jin Myung admitting to his wife Choi Hong Ran that he in the matter of speaking killed his brother which is why he felt responsible for Na Eun Soo. Choi Hong Ran put on one of those acted expression of horrors.

Love the Parent's Day reference in yesterday episode ..Ajumma received flowers & presents from the students !! At least they show her appreciation compare to her husband

She look so cute and happy !

Screenshot from baidu

Archived