[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

I thought the prescon will be on this week. Coz it will be on next Monday so, I think we will get another teaser on this Wednesday.

It's nice after get a new teaser then we can watch our MuRim on that Red Carpet show....

Maybe for the new teaser,  we will see the 2nd lead?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cherrynea.....

The Girl Who Sees Smells youngest PD, Kim Jaehyun revealed that in the second teaser when Chorim said she can see scent and Mugak did the "are you crazy?" gesture, that was actually Yuchun's own ad-lib.

WOW.....so that's his own ad-lib....so the original one only Mu Gak give that "HUH?" expression. hehehe.....so he really want to use that gesture.  XD

credit translation to the owner.

@roweina78 ..ro,ahh~~the webtoon writer is female?..i see..the scriptwriter lee hee myung is a guy..and since he said he gonna make some changes so i think he is the the one to be blame if the scriptwriting goes awry....hahahaha...*pray hard that not gonna happen* when you wrote that chorim is 6 years younger than mugak..i just realised thats exactly my age difference with yc...can i pretend to be chorim too..i have chance like this..hahaha *gets bricked* Yayy...i think sbs listen to fan..when first poster shoot bts shown..eagle eyed fan saw those picture of murim couple looking at each other from the monitor..so they demand sbs to show it too...and today we got to see them shooting those photos...so cute...<3 more things to come this week...can't wait....~~~

roweina78 said: @cherrynea.....

The Girl Who Sees Smells youngest PD, Kim Jaehyun revealed that in the second teaser when Chorim said she can see scent and Mugak did the "are you crazy?" gesture, that was actually Yuchun's own ad-lib.

WOW.....so that's his own ad-lib....so the original one only Mu Gak give that "HUH?" expression. hehehe.....so he really want to use that gesture.  XD

credit translation to the owner.

ngthuhien149 said: This is the moment I love the most. SSK is like a cute kitten, after YC asked if she is comfortable, she shook her head cutely. She used her head to rub rub his chest so comfortably! It is so natural and cute!!!! Chorim and Mugak are gonna be so cute!!!! Please make it happen in the drama.

Guest Roro_Tae

HOT CHEF O.O
I hope we can see bromance with Goong Min + Yoochun.I loved him is CYHMH.
Our ain couple are cuuuute.

ngthuhien149 said: This is the moment I love the most. SSK is like a cute kitten, after YC asked if she is comfortable, she shook her head cutely. She used her head to rub rub his chest so comfortably! It is so natural and cute!!!! Chorim and Mugak are gonna be so cute!!!! Please make it happen in the drama.
Please Don't Quote Images 

So this is based on a webtoon? Interesting. I thought perhaps it was an adaptation of or derived from a manga series called Deka Wanko. But Wanko is a cop and she actually has dog-like olfactory abilities. Judging from the title, I'm assuming the main character sees rather than "smell" smells.
I don't know yet that I will watch it although these quirky things are usually up my alley. I liked SSK in Blade Man and of course, young Yoo Chun... he's normally good value.
May wait and see what the early reaction to this is. Just not enough hours in a day unfortunately.

Guest lolipophead

Excerpt of Yuchun's interview in @ Star1 Magazine April 2015 issue You’re also expected to enlist this year, right? I will have to go anyway. And since it’s already this way, then thinking about it positively as much as possible is the right thing. Actually, compared to the enlistment, the new drama is the one that I should be worried about right now. Filming has already started hastily than expected. Source: @暖日呀呀 Translations by: ParkYoochunSGFC

Guest babyyoochun

class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[NEWS] 150324 JYJ Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung and More to Appear on ‘Cultwo Show’

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Yoon Jin Seo and Nam Goong Min will be appearing on Cultwo Show.

According to multiple broadcasting affiliates, Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Nam Goong Min and Yoon Jin Seo, who will be starring in SBS’ upcoming drama The Girl Who Sees Smells, will be appearing on the March 30 broadcast of Cultwo Show.

With The Girl Who Sees Smells set to air the first episode, the cast members will be sharing stories behind filming the drama.

photo 89913002.jpg

SBS’ The Girl Who Sees Smells, is a suspense romantic comedy about a girl who can see smells with her eyes and a detective who has lost all his senses.

Park Yoo Chun will be acting as the senseless detective ‘Choi Moo Gak,’ while Shin Se Kyung will be acting as the girl named ‘Cho Rim’ who can see smells. Nam Goong Min will play the star chef ‘Kwon Jae Hee’ and Yoon Jin Seo will be acting as the elite profiler ‘Yeom Mi.’

It is set to begin on April 1, following Hyde Jekyll, Me.

Credit: Mwave
Shared by: JYJ3

Archived