[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

I feel like I'm going to enjoy this drama. look at those two leads in cutie mode around each other :\">
so can't wait to this drama (next week precisely). hopefully writers gives us a good storyline!!!

anyway, hello everyone. another one person excited to this show, and might lurk and camp in this thread xD

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[NEWS] 150324 ‘Midnight TV Entertainment’ Park Yuchun & Shin Se-kyung, from talks with citizens to consultation on concerns
2015032409505119471.jpg~original

Actors Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung spent a fun time with citizens.

On SBS ‘Midnight TV Entertainment’ that’ll air on [March] the 25th, ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’’s two main leads Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung will meet citizens.

In the new-concept interview ‘Midnight’s Red Carpet’ that joins citizens and star(s), we will meet Park Yuchun and Shin Se-kyung who are coming back with ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’. Ilsan Western Dom where the stage was installed, had been filled with citizens who gathered to see the two persons. It is reported that the two persons provided the citizens with consultation on concerns, at the location, as well as received a barrage of the citizens’ questions.

The two persons’ frank talk can be seen on ‘Midnight TV Entertainment’ at 11:15 PM on [March] the 25th.

Credit: Tenasia
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

*Can't wait to see our Murim tonight!!! :x

Guest babyyoochun

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SBS [냄새를보는소녀] - 편성 ID

cherrynea said: @roweina78 ..ro,ahh~~the webtoon writer is female?..i see..the scriptwriter lee hee myung is a guy..and since he said he gonna make some changes so i think he is the the one to be blame if the scriptwriting goes awry....hahahaha...*pray hard that not gonna happen* when you wrote that chorim is 6 years younger than mugak..i just realised thats exactly my age difference with yc...can i pretend to be chorim too..i have chance like this..hahaha *gets bricked* Yayy...i think sbs listen to fan..when first poster shoot bts shown..eagle eyed fan saw those picture of murim couple looking at each other from the monitor..so they demand sbs to show it too...and today we got to see them shooting those photos...so cute...<3 more things to come this week...can't wait....~~~

Love the stills from ChunNi n So Hyun.....

I was waiting for those before...wonder what kind of 1st scene that they will give Us....

n OMG.....never ever has a thought that he will do that Korean Love Sign on drama.....n finally he get that scene.

Wow...So Hyun, U're really a lucky girl...hahaha...

n I can imagine what kind of relationship that they have & I think I will cry when her character die.

n about ChunNi so playfull in BTS...  :))     I really love it n our MuRim is so adorable...

OMG....while writing this post, I already open SBS link....the plan was wanna watching that Hyde coz I wonder, is it really bad n want to watch another teaser or trailer of TWSS n off course after that watching Midnight TV Entertainment then I heard a voice that so familiar...

OMO.....it's ChunNi's voice from TGWSS's trailer.....kyaaa...finally we get a trailer n some scenes.....

SO HAPPY   :x

Guest ngthuhien149

EP 1 PREVIEW
[utube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbK46FwqMh0&feature=youtu.be[/utube]

IT LOOKS GREAT PLEASE BE REALLY GREAT! *criessss*

wahhh.....I like that finally can watch SSK's answers in Midnight TV Show coz so far I only watched vids from Chunsa fancam, hehehe...

n we also get some TGWSS scenes from this show, different with the trailer we got tonight.

now waiting engsub for the vid......

YooChun is now comfortable playing expressionless/stoic characters like MooGak.
Before, he played as Lee SeonJoon in SSK, his character kinda serious and has less facial expressions.
From what I remember, YooChun said he had a hard time playing as Lee SeonJoon, but I think he delivered his character very well.

I like the new TGWCSS teaser. It looks good and promising.   :)

Archived