[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omooooo…  :-O :-O
From the video preview, I just noticed one thing…
YOOCHUN JUST GETTING HOTTER AND HOTTER!!!!
I don't know if I can focus on the story or not because YooChun is definitely will be distraction for me  :\"> :\"> :x :x

Wahh...i'm so busy today...that i miss everything that happen today..finally catching up now...why,why,why they have to be soo adorable like this....there's nothing that i don't like yet..from bts to teaser..all are very cutee..pls keep maintaining the lovable point drama~~so how's the 'hanbam' program? Heard it was short...hopefully the sub video are coming soon...can't wait to watch it...

Guest ngthuhien149

SBS Red Carpet[utube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogGEEYxDak&feature=youtu.be[/utube]
CA9O9XqU0AA7kIt.jpgCA9O-QxUQAAYzah.jpgCA9O-1JUQAAqOng.jpgMore here

CA8_-qcU8AIesxl.jpgCA9JndwU0AEF6Eb.jpgCA8_NOdVEAAEtKE.jpgCA8_NDuUcAACR80.jpgCA8_NUXUQAEkfYS.jpgCA8_NOFUYAAKEFD.jpg

This scene Mugak hid it in his mouth hahahahahahahaCA8xt4zUsAA6sj1.jpg

Cr: 50

Guest ngthuhien149

[ENGSUB] EP 1 Preview
https://t.co/4P22LwH336

[utube]

[/utube]

Credit: Uploaded

Remember YC and SSK have only filmed together for 2 weeks, (when they filmed Red Carpet, they only met for 3 days) watching that Red Carpet vid makes me happy, they seem to be comfortable and cute together!!!

(right click the vid and chose Watch in a new tab)

Guest tomoyo1010

wow...the preview is out. it looks good and exciting. seems like there's a lot of cute yoochun scenes.hehe...SSK acting also looks good. i like her in TWDR, she did a good job in the drama. can't wait to see both leads collaboration.
i like all the songs use in the teaser and preview too. :)

Guest lolipophead

yes i like the preview so much. can assume it male centric drama. oppa look much better when he skinny. i don't want to feel worry bout the rating but it can't be help when previous drama doing so badly. how can they bounce the rating? hopefully sbs can do heavily promotion for tgwcss.. Last drama for oppa before military service

150326 Official Posters Released
CBAK3y6UkAAhWeK.jpg:large
CBAK4i1UwAEPFu7.jpg
CBAK6QTUgAAONik.jpg
CBAK5TpVEAAzAYB.jpg

cr. @ SBSNOW
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The posters are so pretty!! After watching the 3rd teaser, I'm all in for the drama and it's Yoochun's comeback to dramaland after a year. Definitely looking forward on Monday for the press con.

Guest ngthuhien149

Most stunning posters among all his dramas, hopefully, this drama will turn out to bethe best one too....please!

whoaa, the porsters finally out. Can I just say that I really really like the poster with SSK in petals, also Yoochun in black flame? So pretty!!!

and I competely agree with @ngthuhien149 these are most stunning posters among his drama. I hope the drama too! anticipating!

It was June 4th 2013 when I made ChunNi's biography (my version. XD) n when I decided to use this pic as my Soompi PP.

capture-20150326-160229-crop_zpsfa5xuixl.jpg

U can read it in HERE   (n that one make me remember I should update it on his next birthday)

I really like that pic. I love his side view then I decided to will never change my PP but then today I see TGWSS's poster.

OMG....I Really2 love it....b0304.gif

It's ssssooooo .....

201772.gif

Actually I never really notice about his poster drama. It just a poster for me, hehehe....or maybe I didn't get this felling. I think I should check all his previous drama poster and decide which one is my favorite. But I think I'm agree with @ngthuhien149

This TGWSS's poster is the MOST STUNNING poster among all his dramas coz it also can change my mind to finally use a new PP. hehehe....

so, this is my new PP....

ChunNi2_zps999twsmy.jpg

Now from his left side. hehe

Saw their BTS pic from poster photoshoot &I really like it n wonder, what kind of poster that they will make with using that kind of pose n that what we get. Thanks n Blessed for whoever make & approve it. hehe.....

ChunNi in Black (represent of his no sense) n Cho Rim in white n flowery (represent her ability to smell n yeah coz it's SPRING time, hehehe....)

I don't know yet if Mu Gak also can change my mind about my no.1 fav...So far my no.1 fav is Lee Gak coz sentimental reason (1st character I met). Maybe Mu Gak can make me to forget that sentimental reason? Let's see....

n about Cho Rim....my fav lead female character can be changed. hehehe.... Depend on the character. So, let's see if she can become my no.1? hehehe...

My no 1 point of lead female character is I don't like a weak character. So far Cho Rim doesn't look like a weak female character.

oh yah, U also can read my list of my fav character (ChunNi n his leading lady character) in Here

I'm excited but also nervous now......waiting for April 1st.

Guest babyyoochun

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENGSUBBED][PREVIEW for a minute]

Archived