✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to disappoint any of you but if you search up on google ( type ; 10:08 meaning ) there’s an actual meaning for it. Also if you go to any watch stores you can see all the clocks show 10:10 and some 10:08. It’s for aesthetic purpose. 

The mere fact that we are using laughing emojis like this :loolz:means we are just joking around :twerk2:

What I love in this thread is that we have the motto of QUE SERA SERA 

WE ARE SUPPORTERS AND NOT SHIPPERS

Lighten up for those who cannot understand the humor no one is too delulu here :sweat_smile:

:getmygrooveon:

18 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I cannot put it into words, hard to explain, but I notice some strange coincidences lately. 

Let me see if I can help. Not everything is purely a coincidence. For example, Bin’s pick of his favorite  number 22 for cloy ratings is not. Bin sitting next to EP and at the same dinner table with EP at his stylist’s wedding are not. And Bin’s stylist being openly BFF with Kyo is also obviously not a coincidence (I am beginning to be jealous for him that his stylist is clearly more Kyo-biased haha). So yes, if you separate the coincidences from those that are not, then you will see they are really not “strange coincidences” after all. :blush: 

My take - They are at least two good friends and business partners now, if it is indeed practical for two former lovers to become good friends and business partners. I can however imagine that if either has a significant other half, he or she will definitely be insecure.:sweat_smile:

25 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Any tidbits which may be interesting for showbiz writers are being talked in secret and not on this open thread. 

There's a reason why a secret is called a secret :phew:

Let the secret remain a secret :w00t:

22 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

My take - They are at least two good friends and business partners now, if it is indeed practical for two former lovers to become good friends and business partners. I can however imagine that if either has a significant other half, he or she will definitely be insecure.:sweat_smile:

Following is an excerpt of Kyo's interview with W Magazine interview in Mar 2017:

When two celebrities are in a relationship and break up, every article about it use the title “they will keep their good sunbae-hoobae relationship”. To be honest, don’t the two go estranged?

I don’t know how cool you must be to have a good sunbae-hoobae relationship. When you’re with someone and you break up, don’t you stop seeing each other? I think that’s also the courtesy to have for the next person you’ll be in a relationship with. This is what my friends and I say. “If we loved each other and we broke up, don’t even mention his neighbour. I’m even through with the neighbour.”

Full translated article (credit to translator): https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/march-2017-w-korea-song-hye-gyo-the-new-royals-interview/amp/

So, maybe kyo has a change of mind or heart :lol:. I'm looking forward to her honest interview with W issue next month!

On another note, it has been observed that her circle of friends are also fans of binnie. Maybe her friends, like us, are also cheering for them to get back together. It also didn't slip the eyes of the more frquent posters here that vastree handler appears to like DOTS, a drama that was aired 5 years ago (its not photoshopped or deleted right after it was posted btw). Not to get carried away, all that have been observed could just be normal people appreciating the works of others.

Afterall, no one knows the true real score between a couple apart from the couple themselves. (This is not a scripted drama like how some delulus wants their otp love story to be :unamused:)

In any case, binkyo fighting!

:hooray2:

"If we loved each other and we broke up, don’t even mention his neighbour. I’m even through with the neighbour.”

True to her word, she avoided becoming close to people who work with Hyun Bin like his stylist, even if she used to be in her squad.

She might have worked professionally (showbiz is a small world) but she never hang-out with photogs and other industry people who are also close to Hyun Bin. 

Did she have a change of heart or change of principle this year? ;) 

I supported Hyun Bin since MNIKSS. I watched his projects. 

I did not like Kyo's recent ex but I still watched her projects. 

Other celebrities I like, I also watched their projects not minding who they are married to or dating in real life. 

The people in this thread are mostly individual fans who happen to like them together.

So if ever BinKyo2.0 is not going to happen, most of us, we can still watch their projects.

After all, we are not part of their personal lives.

Our duties as fans are only to watch their dramas and movies and support fan meetings and other legit projects and merch like Magazines, Seasons Greetings. 

Being a fan does not include shipping them on their private lives. 

THERE IS FANGIRLING 

AND THERE IS MATURE FANGIRLING 

Big difference :happyshakes:

4 minutes ago, leek said:

So if ever BinKyo2.0 is not going to happen, most of us, we can still watch their projects.

After all, we are not part of their personal lives.

Our duties as fans are only to watch their dramas and movies and support fan meetings and other legit projects and merch like Magazines, Seasons Greetings. 

Oh wow, why suddenly someone asking about the possibility of Bin with other women other than Kyo here? 

I thought we're done with discussion of non related BinKyo in this Binkyo thread.

I don't know why some people keep asking that in this thread...

Please do enlighten me. :ph34r:

Whether we're shippers or supporters, we're done talking about this too... Aigoo

34 minutes ago, leek said:

"Shipping" should only be for fun but should not be taken seriously.

We all have no right to dictate what they do in their personal lives.

On my part, I happen to just enjoy making collage and fan videos. Because I like seeing their superb visuals side by side. 

:smooches3:

Archived